BPL Community Profile

Robert Cowman (rcowman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Canadian Rockies
About Me Robert Cowman has not added a biography yet.
CityEdmonton
StateAlberta
CountryCanada

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Robert Cowman

Showing 961 - 970 of 970 | Page: 1 ...78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97

Forum » Thread

nano puff
I bought one as soon as found it online and it is sickly warm. I wore it down to -34C(-56C with windchill, its really cold up here.) with a Patagonia R1 and Arcteryx shell. I usually run really hot...

In GEAR » bwm cocoon pullover vs. patagonia nano puff pullover
February 04, 11:26pm

mug set up
I use a Firelight UL 550 with a caldera or a SP 700 (the one from the titanium solo kit because titanium lid and handles) and a compact caldera. (or even a tinfoli screen and an esbit wing stove in...

In GEAR » Caldera Inferno, Mug Size?
February 04, 3:09pm

Golites objectives
When i came up with this i didn't want to bash any weights or fabrics or Eco methods all I was taking about was it seems like they are dabbling in many different products and lines and it doesn...

In GEAR » Golite 2010 site up now take a look
February 04, 2:02am

Salomon Laces
The XA Pros (any style as long as its Pro) are a Kevlar lace and the comps are a cotton core lace. But if your eyelet blows there the same on both. so in theory the XA pros have a better lace. Also...

In GEAR » Salomon XA Comp 4 vs 3D Pro Ultra
February 03, 1:38am

Green fabrics
I do believe that this weight from green fabrics is justifiable for now. It does take some years to get this R&D refined, and because it seems that not a lot of brands are doing it so these cos...

February 02, 11:37pm

Golite 2010 site up now take a look
Has anyone else checked this out lately. I just found it today up and running and i was Very Impressed and Kind of upset at the same time. I don't know what is happening with them but i like it...

February 02, 9:45pm

Beer
The most space effective beer was Molson Canadian cold shots(smaller redbull can and 6%) for canoeing. But then again drinking Molson is like licking an Esbit tab. Some Canadian Beer sucks, most is...

In GEAR » The North Face sucks
February 01, 3:53am

MWH Laminas
You could try the Mountain Hardwear Lamina -34. up here in friggin cold canada we used them in -38c and with layers inside we were fine.(Exped down mats helped)there also cheapish. $250 up here and...

In GEAR » -40 Degrees Sleeping Bag - Synthetic
December 07, 2:36am

Arcteryx Fakes/production.
I work in a store here and Canada that has the biggest selection of Arc teryx in the country. Its hard to tell now Because they contract Adidas Factories to pick up the excess volume of product nee...

In GEAR » Arcteryx Fake Question
November 17, 6:28pm

Sweet Synthetic hoody/Shell jackets for us Canadians
Hey everyone, I'm from way up here in Canada, and finding lightweight gear in shops is hard. I've seen some sweet UL pieces that are amazing in stores and they are never mentioned. (I&...

In GEAR » Sweet Synthetic hoody/Shell jackets for us Canadians
November 12, 1:39am

All Reader Reviews by Robert Cowman

Robert Cowman has posted no reviews.