BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 961 - 970 of 1519 | Page: 1 ...88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ...152

Forum » Thread

mid for 4
What size mid is required to sleep 4 comfortably? Will 9x9 do it, or 10x10? Thx

In GEAR » mid for 4
August 03, 6:53pm

Re: Freezer Bags
"Just got back the 22nd, during the Advisors meeting on day one it was briefed that no freezer/turkey bags be used due to the additional waste generated" Should have volunteered to h...

In Philmont » freezer bag cooking
August 02, 8:43pm

golite
Doesnt bother me either. Most of their gear is simply not what I am looking for, and is a bit heavy. I could be swayed to accept a couple ounce penalty at the right price, but at the wrong p...

In Gear Deals » Grrrrr. GoLite raises prices on previously out of stock items. Boo.
August 02, 8:15pm

patents
Some yrs back I was working on a project with a new product (to my company). It was a "me too" product that had been in existence for a while, but we developed a more economical process t...

In Make Your Own Gear » Seeking Vanity Patent: proper etiquette on asking for beta testers
August 02, 7:47pm

a lot
I think going from $149 to $199 qualifies as "a lot" to many. Thats 33% on the 1 season bag. Their costs did not go up that amount in a couple of months, they would be out of business...

In Gear Deals » Grrrrr. GoLite raises prices on previously out of stock items. Boo.
August 02, 7:13pm

rain
Will your socks will stay dry hiking in the rain? Goretex does not keep water out the TOP of your shoes. What is the plan there? Do you understand that water that comes in the top, has no ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Should I bring anything extra for possible rainy backpacking trip
August 02, 6:52pm

price
When they dropped prices they sold out of about everything it seemed. I dont think they will sell as much at higher prices. Some things were a great deal, but at higher prices wont be.

August 02, 9:50am

lighter
Why do you need a thermometer? doesnt matter, get rid of it Ditch the pillow, and the shnozzel, or use the schnozzle as a pack liner too many clothes too heavy raingear ditch camp shoes get li...

In Gear Lists » 10 Lb'ers.... Speechless
July 30, 6:25pm

pack
No one wants to be an a-hole, but if you spend the time, forethought, and $ to get your pack light, you shouldnt be penalized . Tell the advisers my pack only carries "x" lbs. Most li...

In Philmont » Final pre-departure shake down
July 30, 6:06pm

patents
You can get a patent on almost anything. Whether or not it is worth having is a different story. It is also only worth what you are willing to spend to defend it if needed. Dont be so sure...

In Make Your Own Gear » Seeking Vanity Patent: proper etiquette on asking for beta testers
July 29, 2:23pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm