BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 961 - 970 of 1734 | Page: 1 ...88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ...174

Forum » Thread

weights
I want the weight of everything clearly listed You already do a better job of this than most, so pat yourself on the back But there is still many items with no weights, and small, med, large a...

In GEAR » From the owner of ProLiteGear.com - What traits do BPL members consider important in an online gear shop???
January 30, 1:58pm

pillows
I have never found a decent pillow. Inflatables feel like ballons, period. What I do is put my shoes inserted toe-first under the head area of my sleeping pad. Space apart maybe 8"-10&qu...

In GEAR » My never ending search for the right pillow
January 27, 10:59pm

+ fizan
Fizan compact ultralites here too. After several hundred miles on the AT with them, no issues. Actually weigh closer to 12oz for pair when including straps and small baskets Cant beat the pric...

In GEAR » lightweight trekking poles
January 27, 10:47pm

megalite
megalite and tight two words I never have used in the same sentence. Until now that is.

In GEAR » Marmot Arroyo and WM Megalite in Quilt Mode
January 27, 10:18pm

Catalyst
While I think the ULA hipbelt is the best in the UL realm, Im not sure I would choose it to intentionally carry 40 lbs. The catalyst has the same hipbelt as the Circuit and Ohm 2.0. It is just a...

In GEAR » ULA Catalyst Questions
January 27, 3:05pm

windscreen
16g = 0.56 oz My flashing Al windscreen for my fosters pot weighs 0.45 oz depends what you use it for, yours is probably much taller than mine. You can solder aluminum cans together with l...

In Make Your Own Gear » Fosters can X2 windscreen
January 26, 8:33pm

baselayers
I wouldnt go by just weight, if you want some warmth too. I have 4oz pants, and they have about zero warmth. Literally the cold bites rite in as soon as step outside. I have 6oz pants, and ...

In GEAR » what are lightest synthetic base layers
January 26, 12:35pm

cold
Do you know what the temp in an unheated airline hold is when the outside temp at 30,000 ft is -45F? Most ever made would fail in the shipping process if what you worry about is real. But yo...

In GEAR » Sawyer Squeeze Freezing While Being Shipped
January 24, 3:29pm

RAB Meco 120 bottoms M - new
RAB Meco 120 baselayer bottoms . These are merino with cocona . One of the lightest baselayer bottoms out there. Tried on once for fit, and they are too large for me. I ordered both a S and ...

In Gear Swap » RAB Meco 120 bottoms M - new
January 23, 3:51pm

Ohm
Since Chris will pretty much customize your Ohm however YOU want it, including making it out of cuben, your comparisons are moot.

In GEAR » Need help deciding between ULA 2.0 vs MLD Exodus FS
January 21, 7:30am

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm