BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 961 - 970 of 1652 | Page: 1 ...88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ...166

Forum » Thread

doing
You need to do what makes you happy, as much as possible. Surround yourself with supportive people that care about you and encourage you. If you dont, you are wasting your precious, very sho...

In Philosophy & Technique » Would You Do It for a Living?
November 14, 8:05pm

rei
I would not term it "abuse". Their policy is clearly worded, and nobody has to lie, or use deceit to take advantage of it. Personally I think it is what their whole business is built ...

In GEAR » REI currently working on new return policies
November 14, 7:07pm

pricing
only a small percentage likely abuse the policy. If they changed it they will need to change their pricing structure to discount pricing. You buy from REI for peace of mind. Period.

In GEAR » REI currently working on new return policies
November 14, 6:00am

strategy
The only heavy thing I have is a food bag. And water bottles, but they go in side pockets. Theres not much strategy in packing when you have little to pack.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpack Packing Strategy
November 12, 4:53pm

size
Yes

In GEAR » Is this pack too small for me? (See pics)
November 12, 5:53am

base
Most of the time when talk about base wt, people are referring to 3-season. However, in summer, you can usually be much lighter, no insulation required at all in some places, and minimal shelter...

In Gear Lists » Newb question about pack weight
November 04, 7:06pm

dry
all mfgs will sell whatever someone will buy and they all buy the newest fad only time will tell if there is any merit repelling gross amounts of water is one thing there are many many othe...

In GEAR » Patagonia makes dry down
November 03, 7:53am

teeth
You dont HAVE to brush your teeth. It is grooming, just like shaving, or brushing hair. Any inference that you will damage your teeth or health by not brushing for a week or two is totally abs...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » can anyone beat my toothbrush and paste weight?
November 02, 6:40am

toothbrush
I rarely bring a toothbrush. Im not planning on making out with any of my hiking buddies. I can do without brushing for a couple weeks People did it for thousands and thousands of years But w...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » can anyone beat my toothbrush and paste weight?
October 31, 6:40pm

UL
What I had read about this was the "inventor" was tired of paying luggage fees. So he "invented" a jacket with a lot of pockets. But it also turns into a small duffel bag, tha...

In GEAR » Jaktogo
October 31, 5:37am

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm