BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 961 - 970 of 1687 | Page: 1 ...88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ...169

Forum » Thread

re
Jeffrey, There are limitless numbers of small cities and towns, where the vast majority of the population are gun owners due to the culture. You might even even be surprised to learn that...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 18, 8:05pm

GA
I did the approach trail to neel gap, in 3 days. Springer to Neel should take no more than 4 at a leisurely pace If it takes more than that, you are carrying WAY too much, or you weigh 300 lbs.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Georga AT
December 18, 7:19pm

guns
We dont have a legal gun problem, we have a people problem. Society has failed, for many reasons. You wont take guns away from people in the following link, and God help you if they are th...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 18, 6:41pm

S.E.
College, spring break, might as well be on the AT in GA. No shortage of shuttle services, dont need a loop.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Need recc's for a 40 mile loop in the southeast in March
December 18, 5:26pm

guns
No idea what this "gun show loophole" crap is. Dealers...must run background checks on official sales. Person-to-person sales, are totally unregulated. Because they cannot be. I c...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 18, 12:13pm

pocketmonkey
While hiking: 1. I dont need a phone kickstand 2. I dont need to peel oranges 3. I dont need to open bottles 4. I dont need to "nick" a banana 5. I dont need to open letters 6....

In GEAR » Pocketmonkey: 1 ounce, 1mm multi-tool
December 17, 6:56pm

pyramid
Look at pictures of each. Taughtness of all panels? Wrinkles? The precision with which panels are cut and sewn determines this. Being off very very little can result in wrinkles ,particularly i...

In GEAR » BearpawWWD Vs. MLD PYRAMID discussion
December 17, 5:54pm

j
On the one hand, despite constant and substantially increasing gun ownership, the United States saw progressive and dramatic reductions in criminal violence in the 1990s. On the other hand, the sam...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 16, 9:52pm

guns
We cannot stop the flow of drugs across our borders. We cannot stop 10,000 illegal mexicans PER NIGHT coming across our borders. What in the world would make anyone think you can stop guns, kn...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 16, 7:18pm

guns
"what is the justification for the legality of 30 plus round clips, armour piercing hand gun rounds(cop killer ammunition), semi automatic assault rifles that can easily be converted to full a...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 16, 6:54pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm