BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 961 - 970 of 1700 | Page: 1 ...88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ...170

Forum » Thread

re
""They want to effectively remove the ability for citizens to protect themselves." This is coming from someone who owns 20 guns. You are delusional by ignoring the root cause of w...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 21, 9:32am

laws
In the past, people were actualy sued by their assailant who was only wounded. So it was common knowledge that you needed to finish killing them if you only wounded them, totally dead, or you co...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 20, 10:37pm

laws
AB, You are dead wrong. Laws vary by STATE. Sixteen states have adopted "Stand Your Ground" laws that allow an individual to use deadly force to protect a residence, place of business,...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 20, 10:04pm

assaultsw
Jeffrey, It is not that simple. No one really wants to ban assault weapons. The anti-gun lobby wants to ban all guns. They want to effectively remove the ability for citizens to protect th...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 20, 7:49pm

good summary
I agree. I also wish there were a few more vendor choices.

In GEAR » BearpawWWD Vs. MLD PYRAMID discussion
December 20, 7:11pm

not really.
"A big mistake that would have put her in jail. Could have been anyone. Would be hard to prove you are in danger when you have no idea who is at the door or their intentions. Someone at the do...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 20, 6:51pm

type
" She fired her gun thru the kitchen door." Exactly the type of person who shouldn't have a gun. " Not neccessarily. While I agree that you should always see your tar...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 5:18pm

insane
"Insane reasoning is walking around with a gun because you are afraid that someone else with a gun might assault you." Nope. Insane is pretending that someone else will be there to ...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 4:03pm

list
You have the right to use force equal to the force you might reasonably be assaulted with. That means a firearm. You should not have to put yourself at risk to defend yourself, that is why a fi...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 19, 3:29pm

expectations
Your expectations are out of line. Send it in, so they can inspect and repair/replace at their discretion. If its clear it was a mfg defect and they do a repair that doesnt make it like new, ...

In GEAR » Disappointed in Mont-Bell
December 19, 3:20pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm