BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 9541 - 9550 of 9599 | Page: 1 ...941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960

Forum » Thread

Re: Aqua Mira Sock
Buy from: http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/Aqua-Mira.html?id=kaKKNb8y:69.235.144.3 and you get the two-part 1-oz. Aqua Mira bottles, plus 2 micro bottles AND a sock! Howeve...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Chemicals, Filters, or Neither!
June 21, 3:39pm

Re: Waterfilter for 21 grams (0.74 oz)!!!
Einstein: Interesting indeed. How hard do you have to suck on this thing?

In GEAR » Waterfilter for 21 grams (0.74 oz)!!!
June 21, 2:47pm

Re: I have
Stuart: There are both single and double wall tents that are excellent winter tents. Hilleberg (double wall) and Bibler (single wall) are examples. Single wall has the advantage of lighter w...

In GEAR » which tent to get
June 21, 9:14am

Re: Re: Re: solo it is - to Ben
Paul: I've only "played" with the BD Firstlight for a few days, so no real experience at all. Here are my observations: 1. The fabric is very thin and lightweight. Unlike most other BD ten...

June 21, 9:10am

Re: Cleaning Out My Gear Closet
Items 2, 3 and 4 are still available. All others are sold. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » Cleaning Out My Gear Closet
June 20, 10:57pm

Re: solo it is
Good choice! My two tents are (1) BA Seedhouse SL 2 for deluxe solo use and (2) SMD Lunar (for lightweight solo). Now, Stuart, you just need to "agonize" over your 4-season tent! :) Curio...

June 20, 8:03pm

Re: Re: Cleaning Out My Gear Closet
Ken: Yes, the pack cover is large enough to protect your ULA P1.

June 19, 6:03pm

nm
nm

June 19, 5:03pm

Cleaning Out My Gear Closet
NOTE: Only one item is still available. All others are sold. Thanks! ***************************************************** Hand shovel (trowel) - excellent condition - $12 (shipping includ...

June 19, 4:59pm

Re: Re: UL gear and planes
Wow, a set of false teeth! A bit off topic but... Last two weeks or so, an Australian women was sentenced for loooong jail time in Indonesia because she was caught traveling there with somethin...

In GEAR » UL gear and planes
June 19, 12:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am