BPL Community Profile

Aaron Sorensen (awsorensen) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South of Forester Pass
About Me Turning my hobby obsession into a part time job and maybe full time job.

I will be selling children's sleeping bags soon.
Stay tuned for updates.
CityBay Area
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 951 - 960 of 1284 | Page: 1 ...87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ...129

Forum » Thread

Re: Can't find it.
Melanzana is the company I was looking for. They have some nice clothing. Thanks

In GEAR » Can't find it.
September 06, 5:09pm

Can't find it.
I have been searching all over BPL with mutipile searches and came up dry. About 2 1/2 to 4 weeks ago I came across a post about hoodies and some one posted a differnt option for a company that ...

In GEAR » Can't find it.
September 05, 10:58pm

Re: tarptent contrail
I believe Henry know exactly what he is doing with the models. He is appealing to masses, not the more U/L crowd. If he built it we will come, but he will not sell as many of the smaller ones tha...

In GEAR » A smaller TarpTent ?
September 02, 2:07pm

Re: Already Posted
Yeah, Some say the links can't be done anymore, but then I have still seen it work for others here and there on the forums. I can't believe I wasn't the 1st one to post this. Some ...

In GEAR » New John Muir Trail Supported Record
August 31, 3:03pm

New John Muir Trail Supported Record
Busy year this year! Sue Johnson (Stinkyfeet) just got through breaking the Supported Record of the JMT at 92 hours. Previous record was 93 hours and 45 minutes by Kevin Sawchuck. Here is th...

In GEAR » New John Muir Trail Supported Record
August 31, 1:49pm

Re: Re: TransRockies Race Partner Sought
Hey Sarah I thought I might be able to go, but not any more. If you need any help or advice to get ready let me know. I run up on Diablo all the time. Aaron

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » TransRockies Race Partner Sought
August 22, 12:04pm

Re: Narrowing Down
Note to self: Doug Johnson is a lot smarter than he looks in his pictures.

In GEAR » Osprey Atmos 50, Granite Gear Vapor Trail, or Osprey Talon 44, Help :)
August 21, 9:56pm

Re: TransRockies Race Partner Sought
Hey Sarah I was planning on doing the Tahoe Rim Trail at the time of the race but not sure it's going to happen. I have a few question for you. I'm not sure if you're alright with ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » TransRockies Race Partner Sought
August 21, 2:37pm

Re: "Water treatment for 15 people"
The have the new Reliance PUR Chemical Treatment product on the home page that they love if you are treating for 15 people.

In GEAR » Water treatment for 15 people
August 20, 5:46pm

Re: High Uintas - Shelter for two... where one is not UL equipped
Ya know, This is almost why you have to go out a buy a second bivy and maybe even get your friend to go with one of your other bags. Making the tarp work should be the #1 option. Telling my fr...

In GEAR » Shelter for two... where one is not UL equipped...
August 20, 5:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Fenix L2D-CE
Everything else is just a light. For its weight, its 2-40 times brighter and lasts 5-10 time longer. Now they just need to make a 3AAA headlamp with a 5/15/35 lumens setting. The only problem...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
May 13, 10:33pm

Golite 2006 Reed Pants
I got the 2006 version with out the leg zippers because it is what I wanted, (the lighter version). I'm sure the breathability that Golite claims for it is accurate, but something twice as good...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 11, 1:20pm

Nuwai 1 Watt (HLX-712L)
The Nuwai HLX-712L ROCKS!!! I found it hear for $27 http://www.amondotech.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=874 The CR123A Batteries are only $1 each as well. I have been using the Pe...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 13, 8:47pm

The North Face 2005 Hightail Long
I have a few issues with this bag that will never get addressed because the new ones have been changed completely. First the good. I found it on sale for $230. The long is only 3 oz more than t...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 6:23pm

Gatorade Bottle
I have yet to have one of these leak on me. They have taking over as my go to water holder since they have been out. Platy's are just too finiky IMO. I just wish they made one a little bigger. ...

In Hydration - Water Storage Containers
November 30, 7:58pm