BPL Community Profile

Aaron Sorensen (awsorensen) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South of Forester Pass
About Me Turning my hobby obsession into a part time job and maybe full time job.

I will be selling children's sleeping bags soon.
Stay tuned for updates.
CityBay Area
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 951 - 960 of 1319 | Page: 1 ...87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ...132

Forum » Thread

Re: trip
Hey Dave, When are you going? If you want some company for a day or two, I am looking for something to do over the next week. Also, (doesn't matter) but how far are you planning on going eac...

In Gear Lists » Point Reyes 4 day with Golite Ion pack
November 19, 6:02pm

Re: non-laminates
Any one shell out the $175 for the new Mountain Hardware Stimulus? Fully waterproff and welded with a 4 way stretch for under 6 ounces.

In GEAR » Soft shells without a membrane?
November 19, 5:42pm

Re: PCT gear list
Hey Kevin, You could also get the Katoola Mini Spikes if you feel the need to bring crampons. Nice List!

In Gear Lists » PCT gear list
November 17, 7:27pm

Re: Re: Want To Swap: ID Thru-hiker Medium for Large
Well after thinking how stupid I am for not thinking about it in the first place, I realized that mine is the Pullover Jacket.

In Gear Swap » Want To Swap: ID Thru-hiker Medium for Large
November 15, 4:35pm

Re: Required gear list
This isn't much of a list. Each competitor must have 14,000 k/calories, that is to say a minimum of ***2000 k/calories per day, (This is only about 1 pound). Survival gear * Backp...

In GEAR » Running with UL Packs
November 15, 4:11pm

Re: quilt headgear
Headgear, who needs it. That's why you make your own quilt that already has a head enclosure.

In GEAR » Quilt users - headgear?
November 14, 9:46pm

Re: 21 oz
I agree with the 21 oz, but I would mount it.

In GEAR » Princeton Tec EOS or Petzl TacTikka - for 3 season AND some winter use
November 14, 9:38pm

Re: Running with UL Packs
William, Why on earth do you need that big of a pack??? The 1st thing that popped in my mind when I read your post was the Nathan HPL 020. You know the more you carry the slower you run? It als...

In GEAR » Running with UL Packs
November 14, 9:28pm

Re: Want To Swap: ID Thru-hiker Medium for Large
Hey Chris, What color is it? Mine is the green I think mine is a Medium as well. I'll check and get back with you. If it's a large I'll switch. Mine is in the same condition as yo...

In Gear Swap » Want To Swap: ID Thru-hiker Medium for Large
November 14, 9:15pm

Re: fenix lights
There is only one, (2) 2 AA Cree from Fenix, (O.K. and the Rebel). The Cree is at least twice the everything than any other non-cree light. If you're looking for the best of the best, stick...

In GEAR » Calling flashlighght geeks...
November 14, 9:00pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Fenix L2D-CE
Everything else is just a light. For its weight, its 2-40 times brighter and lasts 5-10 time longer. Now they just need to make a 3AAA headlamp with a 5/15/35 lumens setting. The only problem...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
May 13, 10:33pm

Golite 2006 Reed Pants
I got the 2006 version with out the leg zippers because it is what I wanted, (the lighter version). I'm sure the breathability that Golite claims for it is accurate, but something twice as good...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 11, 1:20pm

Nuwai 1 Watt (HLX-712L)
The Nuwai HLX-712L ROCKS!!! I found it hear for $27 http://www.amondotech.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=874 The CR123A Batteries are only $1 each as well. I have been using the Pe...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 13, 8:47pm

The North Face 2005 Hightail Long
I have a few issues with this bag that will never get addressed because the new ones have been changed completely. First the good. I found it on sale for $230. The long is only 3 oz more than t...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 6:23pm

Gatorade Bottle
I have yet to have one of these leak on me. They have taking over as my go to water holder since they have been out. Platy's are just too finiky IMO. I just wish they made one a little bigger. ...

In Hydration - Water Storage Containers
November 30, 7:58pm