Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey McConnell (Catalyst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeffrey McConnell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeffrey McConnell has not added a biography yet.
CityWinchester, CA
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List3 Season SoCal/Sierra List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 951 - 960 of 1026 | Page: 1 ...84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103

Forum » Thread

donate it
...or you could donate it to me. I'll send you a nice picture of whatever I buy. ;)

In GEAR » What would you buy!
April 13, 1:08pm

GG Nimbus Meridian
I think the granite gear nimbus meridian would come close to what you're looking for. I find the pack very comfortable. Maybe consider trying to drop some weight though?

In GEAR » 65L minimalist pack w/cush
April 12, 11:34pm

Bivy
Hey Chris, I actually haven't used the bivy yet. It's being made still. I went with the all net hood and also added a side zip. I've heard good things about them though.

In Gear Lists » Suggestions please
April 10, 8:23pm

pack and bear canister
On the subject of lighter packs, what are a couple lighter packs that would be worth looking at that are able to hold a bear canister? I currently have the BV500 and would need a pack that could h...

April 10, 3:17pm

water
I like carrying 2L for basically two reasons. The first is that I tend to get dehydrated faster than others and I like to have the extra water on hand. The other is that I can have one liter to d...

April 10, 3:04pm

good suggestions
The trips are solo and in either the Sierras or Southern California area (San Jacinto, San Gorgornio, etc.). The trip range is 2-5 days. I set the consumables up on the list for a 4 day trip I th...

April 10, 2:05pm

Suggestions please
Well, I'm a newer lightweight backpacker. When I first showed up, I had close to 15 lbs in my big three!!! I'm happy to say that I've come a long way. Now that I've made some imp...

April 09, 8:26pm

i'm interested in down
I don't mind working with down and I would prefer it, since it will pack down smaller. In fact, the more I think about it, I'd really like to try the thru hiker quilt. But, for someone ne...

In GEAR » Ideas for a low cost 20-30 degree (down) quilt
April 09, 12:44pm

thru hiker
I really liked the thru hiker quilt from what I saw online. I've considered making it myself, but I read through the directions at thru hiker and was a little confused on some of the steps. I...

April 09, 7:53am

Ideas for a low cost 20-30 degree (down) quilt
So far I've seen the golite ultra 20. Any others? I want to give a quilt a try to see how I like it. I'm a side sleeper, so I think I may end up liking it more than my mummy bag I have r...

April 08, 9:22pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm