BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey McConnell (Catalyst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeffrey McConnell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeffrey McConnell has not added a biography yet.
CityWinchester, CA
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.geargrams.com/list?id=5115
My PDF Gear ListNothing to See Here

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 951 - 960 of 979 | Page: 1 ...79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98

Forum » Thread

$120 at Campmor
$120 at Campmor, but its size short. I haven't been able to find any deals on the regular size. Let me know if you do.

In Gear Deals » Granite Gear Nimbus Meridian
March 18, 12:46am

Socks
I'm curious...with trail runners, what "cut" of socks does everyone prefer to wear (no show, crew, boot, etc.)?

In GEAR » Getting fitted for trail runners
March 16, 11:24pm

Great!
Thanks for the suggestion Nick! Do you know if their employees are familiar with using trail runners for hiking/backpacking or do they focus more on "running shoes." Benjamin, that...

March 16, 10:39pm

the socks...
Thx for all the information Roger and Michael. Should the socks I use when getting my foot measured be the same socks I use when hiking? - I assume so, but thought I should ask. Also, what is you...

March 16, 10:17pm

Getting fitted for trail runners
After some discussion in a previous thread, I think my poor experience with trail runners was due to not buying a large enough shoe size. I think my feet swelled and got sore. I'm giving them...

March 16, 9:40pm

Nimbus Meridian
Thanks for all the suggestions. Konrad, the nimbus meridian looks nice. I'll definitely have to take a look at it.

In GEAR » Pack help - osprey exos 58?
March 16, 8:33pm

favorites
Thanks for the help Lynn. I'm wondering, what are some of people's favorite packs.

March 16, 7:09pm

Pack help - osprey exos 58?
So, I have been reworking a lot of my gear. Just a little while ago my big 3 were close to 15 lbs! Scary, I know. It's looking a lot better now and its time to choose a pack. My previous gr...

March 16, 12:40pm

Thanks!
I've been waiting for the peak to go on sale. Thanks for the heads up!

In Gear Deals » MontBell Peak and Versalite
March 16, 11:36am

sleeping bag and other things
If you're looking for a deal on a new sleeping bag, moontrail.com has a killer deal on the Sierra Designs Nitro 30 that BPL recently reviewed. Great bag at a great price. You can find it here:...

In Gear Lists » Rethinking my gear
March 11, 8:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm