BPL Community Profile

Jeff M. (Catalyst) - BPL Guest

My Locale Costa Mesa, CA
About Me Jeff M. has not added a biography yet.
CityCosta Mesa
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.geargrams.com/list?id=5115
My PDF Gear ListNothing to See Here

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff M.

Showing 951 - 960 of 974 | Page: 1 ...79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98

Forum » Thread

Nimbus Meridian
Thanks for all the suggestions. Konrad, the nimbus meridian looks nice. I'll definitely have to take a look at it.

In GEAR » Pack help - osprey exos 58?
March 16, 8:33pm

favorites
Thanks for the help Lynn. I'm wondering, what are some of people's favorite packs.

March 16, 7:09pm

Pack help - osprey exos 58?
So, I have been reworking a lot of my gear. Just a little while ago my big 3 were close to 15 lbs! Scary, I know. It's looking a lot better now and its time to choose a pack. My previous gr...

March 16, 12:40pm

Thanks!
I've been waiting for the peak to go on sale. Thanks for the heads up!

In Gear Deals » MontBell Peak and Versalite
March 16, 11:36am

sleeping bag and other things
If you're looking for a deal on a new sleeping bag, moontrail.com has a killer deal on the Sierra Designs Nitro 30 that BPL recently reviewed. Great bag at a great price. You can find it here:...

In Gear Lists » Rethinking my gear
March 11, 8:31pm

Sierra Designs Nitro and moontrail.com
Has anyone purchased from this site? It has a great deal on the Nitro which I've been looking for, but I want to make sure the site is legit. They have the degree rating listed wrong, but I d...

In GEAR » Sierra Designs Nitro and moontrail.com
March 06, 1:52pm

Sunscreen
Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely make sure to lather on the sunscreen in all those hidden spots.

In GEAR » Glacier glasses
March 05, 8:58pm

Therm a rest NeoAir - regular - SOLD
sold.

In Gear Swap » Therm a rest NeoAir - regular
March 05, 7:51pm

Wrong forum...sorry
Moved to Gear trade forum

In Gear Deals » NeoAir regular
March 05, 7:48pm

Glacier glasses
I'm hiking Shasta in June. Can I get away with using my normal polarized sunglasses (http://www.surfeyes.com/acatalog/Arnette-4079-Sunglasses-Gloss-Black-Grey-Polarized-4071-4181.html) or do I...

In GEAR » Glacier glasses
March 05, 7:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff M.

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm