Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 9481 - 9490 of 10079 | Page: 1 ...940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 ...1008

Forum » Thread

Before You Think About
ordering with clips or sleeves, you should seriously think about reading the NUMEROUS threads/complaints both here and in many other backpacking forums that folks who paid up as long as NINE MONTHS...

In GEAR » Evolution 2P - sleeves or clips?
September 23, 1:46pm

Re: Rainbow Tent
I like my Rainbow tent very much! The seams need to be carefully sealed with Silnet or equivalent -- top side and underside. However, once the job is done, rain protection is superb! For 3-sea...

In GEAR » A Note for TARPTENT RAINBOW Owners
September 22, 11:25pm

GoLite Speed
Dom's is selling them for $79 -- brand new and including a 3L bladder, hydration tube, and valve. Might you be willing to lower the price on yours?

In Gear Swap » GoLite Speed $75
September 21, 11:02am

Re: Another mini-LED light
For me, I prefer the Photon's very lightweight swivel clip. You can clip the LED light anywhere -- even right on your shirt -- and position the beam at almost any angle. REI charges a ridiculou...

In GEAR » Another mini-LED light
September 20, 5:19pm

Re: Arctic 1000 Gear List and Evaluations
Maybe their lawyers are holding it up??? :)

In GEAR » Arctic 1000 Gear List and Evaluations
September 20, 10:44am

Re: What's Everyone using for a Sleeping Bag PAD. Z-lite etc.
REI Lite Core self-inflating pad (3/4 length) plus a quarter-length blue foam pad that doubles as chair pad in camp.

In GEAR » What's Everyone using for a Sleeping Bag PAD. Z-lite etc.
September 19, 7:49pm

Re: NEW SMD Essence picture
Thanks for the heads up... new designs for both Starlite and Essence packs!

In GEAR » NEW SMD Essence picture
September 19, 4:32pm

Re: Foldable Blue Foam Sleeping Pad/Pack Support at 5oz.
Jhaura: You really don't need to slit or tape anything at all to have a blue foam pad fold up nicely. All you have to do is fold the pad into the configuration of your choice. You then weigh...

In Make Your Own Gear » Foldable Blue Foam Sleeping Pad/Pack Support at 5oz.
September 19, 11:43am

Re: New GoLite Virga
Will: The SD Isotope has a waterproofing of 800mm (barely better than nothing) and breathability of 3,000 g/sq meter/24 hrs. (breathable but not all that breathable). Do you know the comparab...

In GEAR » GoLite Virga now available
September 19, 11:37am

Re: The Holy Grail: An All-Purpose Electronic Device
I'm with Roger on this one.

In GEAR » The Holy Grail: An All-Purpose Electronic Device
September 19, 11:34am

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am