Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 9451 - 9460 of 10277 | Page: 1 ...937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ...1028

Forum » Thread

Re: Rigid water resevoirs and packs
Thanks for the link. Yeah -- resevoir, pack frame, butt pad, and sleeping pad sectional!

In GEAR » Rigid water resevoirs and packs
January 06, 6:00pm

Re: Seychelle
Hi Ray: Thanks. A follow-up question for you. Does the Seychelle clog up quickly -- where you either have to backwash the thing or "suck it up" ever harder as you go? Do you use som...

In GEAR » A Do-It-All Water Purifier?
January 06, 5:48pm

Re: Another Poor-Fitting Lid
Jason: If the lid is ill fitting and you are unhappy about it, you should ask for an exchange -- but have BPL inspect to ensure that the replacement lid fits perfectly -- or else ask for a refun...

In GEAR » Got my Firelite 500 today..1st impressions
January 06, 12:56pm

Re: Who Cares?
Yup. Agree with Jason. To me, the concept itself is silly, never mind the algorithms and whatnots.

In Make Your Own Gear » BPLRank???? What dat?
January 06, 12:51pm

Re: 2 oz version
Jay: Various different setup's have been discussed above. Sorry, can you specify which setup is yours? Thanks.

In GEAR » A Do-It-All Water Purifier?
January 05, 10:00pm

Re: Re: BPL Pot with Lid and AGG feedback
James, I've posted this before, but in case you missed it, follow the link below to see how I fashioned a lid for my SP 600 -- something that you might consider doing for both your SP600 and yo...

In GEAR » Antigravity Gear Pot Feedback
January 05, 8:20pm

BPL Ti Pot and Lid
Jason: James Pitts posted about problems with the lid as well. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/5532/index.html

In GEAR » Got my Firelite 500 today..1st impressions
January 05, 6:23pm

Re: BPL Pot and Lid?
Dave: Jasonklass bought the same BPL ti pot and he's also complaining about the lid: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/xdpy/forum_thread/5567/index.html

In GEAR » Antigravity Gear Pot Feedback
January 05, 6:22pm

Re: Cool!
Oh, and since you already have the Siltstopper, you can try this to decrease the frequency of the Seychelle getting clogged up. Filled bladder (with a Micropur tablet) --> > Siltstopper --...

In GEAR » Attaching a Sweetwater Siltstopper to my platy
January 05, 12:11pm

Re: Thanks
You're welcome. FYI -- I pluck off the Platypus bite valve from the tubing after every trip to give it a thorough wash.

In GEAR » Attaching a Sweetwater Siltstopper to my platy
January 05, 11:54am

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am