Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 9451 - 9460 of 9985 | Page: 1 ...937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ...999

Forum » Thread

Re: MilliAmps
Perrin: Sorry that I am not knowledgeable enough to really answer your question, but I would like to offer one caveat. Be very careful reading the ads. I don't remember the brand, but one li...

In GEAR » Solar Chargers for Long Trips
September 04, 8:25pm

Re: Aqua Mira tip
Good idea about the contact lens case! Now, I wonder why the KlearWater would turn clear so quickly? If I remember correctly, the stuff needs to be stored away from light (hence, the brown colo...

In GEAR » Aqua Mira tip
September 04, 5:40pm

Re: Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo E
Model Year: 2005 or 2006?

In Gear Swap » Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo E
September 04, 2:42pm

Re: Solar Chargers for Long Trips
Will you be constantly out in the wilds or will you be "hosteling"? If the latter, I would really just carry a lightweight 120/240 battery charger and a set of plugs. You can find very light wei...

In GEAR » Solar Chargers for Long Trips
September 04, 11:02am

Re: roughing it
Son, that's why it's called "roughing it".

In Gear Lists » Pack my pack for me
September 04, 10:11am

Pic Test

In User Test Forum » Pic Test
September 03, 10:26am

Just the Essentials
I expect to "rough it" whenever I camp, and that's part of the fun! So, I limit myself to just the bare essentials...

In Gear Lists » Pack my pack for me
September 03, 10:20am

Re: Arrived
Steven: Done. Thanks.

In Gear Deals » SmartWool Lightweight Zip-T; $30
September 02, 11:20pm

Re: New Tarptent
Henry: Congrats on yet another masterpiece! Now, being a Rainbow owner, I am also very much interested in what you wrote above: "The Rainbow isn't going anywhere but I'll keep trying to make...

In GEAR » NEW Tarptent
September 02, 11:15pm

Re: Re: Arrived
Steve: I'll take it for $35. Paypal OK? If so, please let me know the email address. Thanks.

In Gear Deals » SmartWool Lightweight Zip-T; $30
September 02, 7:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am