Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 941 - 950 of 1303 | Page: 1 ...86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ...131

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Mammoth Lakes / Yosemite
You stayed in Lee Vining and missed the Mobile Gas Station Restaurant ?? of course maybe he has shut down by this late in the season.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mammoth Lakes / Yosemite
November 01, 7:52am

Re: Re: Re: training run duration versus mileage
George is this a race you have in mind ... or a run you made up ? Are you talking about a road race ... or trail race ? Every trail 50 mile race is different. I say this because 10 hours is a g...

In Other Activities » Eugene Smith is a beast
October 28, 12:46pm

Kahtoola KTS Crampons
Kahtoola KTS crampons are designed for trail running shoes. they come in : Aluminum - lighter weight but slightly shorter spikes and not as durable Steel - a little heavier, longer spikes, more ...

In Mountaineering & Alpinism » Minimal shoes and crampons? An idea...
October 28, 8:11am

re: speed work - threshold work
I like the term threshold work much better. it encompasses an assortment of activities other than just interval runs. Geof Roes, one of the top 100 milers in the country claims to do NO speed w...

October 27, 6:15pm

Re: connective tissue acclimation
Connective Tissue Acclimation ... wow that's a term I've intuitively had on the edge of consciousness for a long time but never verbalized. In long races my connective tissue issues are a...

October 27, 2:49pm

Training Mileage
That long run every week is very key. but you don't need super high overall mileage unless you want to win races. my peak mileage weeks for 100's is only about 75 miles a week, and only a...

October 27, 8:52am

fueling-perpetuem in gel flask
I very briefly experimented with perpetuem in a gel flask (a very thick mix) but dropped the idea for a couple reasons. 1. it is not something you can do on the trail on the go. too tricky and mes...

October 27, 7:51am

Re: Mammoth Lakes / Yosemite
is Tioga Road still open ? I haven't paid attention, you may want to check. Camp 4 is a squalid array of camp sites for vagabonds. that said ... I've stayed there. Curry Village is ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mammoth Lakes / Yosemite
October 26, 8:26pm

Re: Re: fueling
Eugene I don't know what your running system is. I run with two 21 oz bottles (one in each hand). one bottle is pure water. other bottle has water plus 600 calories of Perpetuem (about 5 sc...

October 26, 8:18pm

Re: fueling
if it was dry and cold you may have gotten dehydrated without realizing it. so maybe you did not take in enough fluids from the start because you were not thirsty enough to make you drink. since ...

October 26, 8:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.