Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 941 - 950 of 1293 | Page: 1 ...86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ...130

Forum » Thread

Re: Thanks all.
Great job Eugene. yeah I know all about going out too fast, not a good idea but hard to avoid, just takes experience. Re cramps how regular were you with electrolytes and water intake ? som...

In Other Activities » Eugene Smith is a beast
October 26, 1:24pm

Re: Calories per ounce chart?
here's a starter chart . . . calorie per ounce chart . . .

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Calories per ounce chart?
October 20, 9:05am

Re: Agnew Pass thrip
Was your route finding problem totally because of snow, or was the trail just too faint and unmarked ? sounds like an adventure ... if not the one you planned on having.

In Post-Trip Reports » Agnew Pass thrip
October 19, 11:37am

Re: Re: Re: Re: More Joshua Tree Climbing Thoughts
just be aware that most bolted climbs, especially those in the 5.7-5.9 range are Not sport climbs. they are what you'd call bolted trad climbs. this means that bolts are typically 10-15 ft apa...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Joshua Tree recommendations, please
October 13, 1:36pm

Re: Re: More Joshua Tree Climbing Thoughts
Trevor are you talking about a trad rack recommendation? all you mentioned was quickdraws ? Toprope Anchors 1. the usual biners, lockers if you prefer them 2. an assortment of stoppers, hexe...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Joshua Tree recommendations, please
October 12, 7:47pm

More Joshua Tree Climbing Thoughts
climbing at J-Tree is much different than gym climbing, especially at the lower grade levels. in the gym you climb 5.7-8 vertical stuff with big jugs. 5.7-8 at Josh is mostly low angle slab cli...

October 12, 12:09pm

Re: Joshua Tree recommendations, please
Re. climbing in Joshua Tree first off have you ever climbed outside, or are you just a gym climber ? second, will you try and lead climb or just toprope at J-Tree ? if you have only done lea...

October 12, 11:44am

Re: Carrying water/food while running
I just read your initial post more closely. Why would you only want to carry 4-6oz water ? that's about one mouthful. may as well carry nothing. you must be talking about short sub 2 hour ru...

In Other Activities » Carrying water/food while running
October 10, 1:11pm

Re: Carrying water/food while running
several ways to approach this. some like the junk on their waste ... some don't. some prefer handheld water bottles, some prefer bladders. I prefer nothing at my waste, don't like the bo...

In Other Activities » Carrying water/food while running
October 10, 9:30am

Love the term "Gatewood Cape"
I'm sorry for the intrusion ... but whenever I hear the term "Gatewood Cape" I can't help but chuckle, and think about grown men running around in the wilderness playing Superher...

In Gear Swap » FS: Gatewood Cape and Serenity NetTent
September 29, 10:18am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.