BPL Community Profile

Ben 2 World (ben2world) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale So Cal
About Me Ben 2 World has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben 2 World

Showing 9381 - 9390 of 9645 | Page: 1 ...930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 ...965

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Embedding Formats and Links
Let's see if it works: CNN It works! Thanks, Paul! Now, I just need to remember this! Umm sorry, Kellen, for hijacking your post. OK, back to looking at more compact gear...

In GEAR » Not a question of ounces, but of space
January 17, 11:27am

Re: Re: Driving and sleeping
I can sleep anywhere, in almost any position. Too bad there's no award or monetary recognition for my 'talent'! Have you ever been inside a Catholic church? You know how Catholics form lines a...

In GEAR » Two-hiking Pole Freestanding Tent Idea
January 17, 10:32am

Re: Embedding Formats and Links
Paul: Let's see if I can do those clever tricks you wrote above: yes yes yes So far, so good. Now, pray tell, how do I embed an URL link?

In GEAR » Not a question of ounces, but of space
January 17, 10:19am

Re: below the belt and below 30
Kevin: Thanks again. Now, I'm thinking, in lieu of buying softshell, I'll use what I got, to the extent they make sense. If the long john and supplex pants duplicate each other, then I think I...

In GEAR » Bottoms layering schemes
January 16, 2:52pm

Re: layer schemes below the belt and below 30
Thanks, Kevin. You wrote, " If you are envisioning a systems approach for multiple levels of activity/inactivity (i.e. sitting around camp and for additional warmth inside a sleeping bag as well...

January 16, 2:06pm

Re: Bottoms layering schemes
Is it alright if I tag my question onto yours? I HATE cold weather and have NEVER ventured out below 30F. I'm off to Denver in a few days where temps are expected to hover somewhere between 30F a...

January 16, 12:20pm

Re: Deduction Points for Franco
Franco wrote, "A bipod does not stand up ( trust me on this one)". Aren't humans bipods? :)

In GEAR » Two-hiking Pole Freestanding Tent Idea
January 16, 9:55am

Re: Re: TT Rainbow and carbon fiber
Hi Henry: Curious, given the short length of the strut, how much weight savings is there -- switching from alum to CF?

In GEAR » TT Rainbow and carbon fiber
January 16, 9:51am

Re: Re:One more and then it's time..
Well, whichever order it may be... it's good to see that you are enjoying your new toy!

In GEAR » More Tarptent Rainbow pics
January 15, 9:13pm

Re: The secret of the Rainbow
Methinks Franco has sniffed in too much seam sealer...

In GEAR » The secret of the Rainbow
January 15, 9:01am

All Reader Reviews by Ben 2 World

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Big Sky Ultra C Aluminum Tent Stakes
I've been using titanium shepherd hook stakes for years now -- loving their ultralight weight but disappointed with their suboptimal ground penetration and holding power. These stakes can be bent...

In Miscellaneous Products
January 09, 8:02pm

Titanium Goat Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I received my pair and went on a moderate 2-hour hike today (approx. 2,000 ft. elevation gain over 2.7 miles -- then returning back down). I find the specs to be accurate, and the poles a beauty to...

In Trekking Poles
July 06, 11:33pm

MontBell Versalite 20
This is a no-thrills but well-constructed frameless day pack. You can see photo and specs here. You can also see BPL...

In Backpacks - Frameless
June 04, 7:18pm

Coleman F1 Ultralight
The first review touched on the F1's performance. This post will describe and critique the set up process. Prior to buying the F1, I have used the MSR PocketRocket (PR). With the PR, all you ...

In Stoves - Canister
January 28, 11:03am

Micropur MP 1 Chlorine Dioxide Water Purifier Tablet
Comparison to Potable Aqua above is incorrect. For bacteria and viruses, Micropur is just as effective and easy to use (15 minutes treatment time). It is only for protozoa (e.g. cryptosporidium) t...

In Hydration - Water Treatment
January 06, 9:28am