BPL Community Profile

Hiking Malto (gg-man) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Hiking Malto hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Hiking Malto has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear List2011 PCT GearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hiking Malto

Showing 931 - 940 of 1441 | Page: 1 ...85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ...145

Forum » Thread

Re: It's like a car crash...you can't turn away.
"The "experts" on here may only be looking at 5 of 40 headlamps. We got to see all 40 and know why they were good or bad choices." Actually what you will find is that many on...

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 23, 8:43am

Re: Re: What does YMMV mean???
Ken, Are you trying to compete with Ahren?

In Gear Lists » 16 lb Dilemma
March 22, 7:28pm

What's the date?
Did I sleep for a few days and wake up on April 1st? Have to say that I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Now back to our regularly scheduled cuben fiber debates. Or was that Libya? ...

In GEAR » Friendly expertise on camping. Please READ!!
March 22, 6:46pm

It's light enough when.....
other factors are more important than weight. For some it could be comfort, money or other factors. Case in point..... I'm am down to a 8lb base weight for my PCT thru. The last two items I...

In Philosophy & Technique » How light is light enough?
March 22, 6:20pm

another
postholer

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Long distance Hiking Jounrals
March 22, 1:18pm

Inquiring minds want to know
Would a cuben fiber suit protect the workers from radiation? Would a cuben fier uniform camo the Libyan soldiers in the desert? Is it ever going to stop snowing in the Sierra?

In Chaff » Came here to hide
March 21, 6:43pm

POE Pads
I was waiting and waiting so I went out and bought the Ether which has exactly the same specs but without the magic coating. I used it the last two weekends and I love it from a comfort standpoint...

In GEAR » Pacific Outdoors Peak Elite AC Pad???
March 20, 8:00pm

Pictures of Burn and Canister
Here is the pack with full gear including canister. The bulge towrd the top is not the canister, it is below that. The next pictures shows the canister in the pack. I believe it it importa...

In GEAR » Bear Canister in MLD Burn
March 17, 6:36pm

Bear Canister in MLD Burn
I was like a giggling girl today. An envelope arrived with my new MLD Burn. So I pulled my trusty old Jam out and loaded my gear into this little bitty pack. Then the moment of truth.... Would m...

In GEAR » Bear Canister in MLD Burn
March 16, 6:15pm

New Pad?
24oz. is pretty heavy for a 3 season pad. Your gear budget could cut that in half and not compromise on comfort, maybe POE Elite? You could also invest in a solo shelter and cut major weight.

In Gear Lists » 3-4 Day Spring/Fall Gear List - Southeast
March 16, 5:06am

All Reader Reviews by Hiking Malto

Hiking Malto has posted no reviews.