Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeffrey McConnell (Catalyst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeffrey McConnell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeffrey McConnell has not added a biography yet.
CityWinchester, CA
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List3 Season SoCal/Sierra List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 931 - 940 of 1040 | Page: 1 ...85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104

Forum » Thread

Grab it fast
Make sure you grab the item fast too. I was going to order some black diamond gloves, but they were gone before I had the chance to find them somewhere else to ensure that the size would fit me.

In GEAR » Is Geartrade.com okay?
April 30, 6:22pm

Packing your sleeping bag
I'm curious how all of you with sleeping bags pack yours. Do you use a compression sack? Do you just stuff it down to the bottom of your pack? Mine came with a stuff sack which gets it down ...

In GEAR » Packing your sleeping bag
April 30, 5:59pm

Re: Re: GG Mariposa Plus and camera question
Gotcha now. I had to reread your post to understand what you were describing. I may have to give that a try. It will all probably be easier to figure out once I have the pack. I'm still try...

In GEAR » GG Mariposa Plus and camera question
April 30, 12:56pm

Re: Pic of Mariposa Plus
Is there a place near the chest strap where I could hook a carabiner? I can't quite tell from the picture...

April 30, 11:12am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GG Mariposa Plus and camera question
I'm carrying a 7D and 17-55 f/2.8 lens. It's all about 4 lbs with the case. Bob, you carrying around a 100-400L for wildlife? I'm not too concerned about alternative ways of carrying...

April 30, 11:10am

Re: Re: GG Mariposa Plus and camera question
I should have been more clear. I want to attach the camera pouch to the shoulder straps of the pack so that it is hanging at chest or stomach level.

April 29, 11:59pm

Straps
I actually have used it that way as well. I also have a harness that I've used with it, but I prefer having it on the pack. The strap bugs me a bit and the harness is just too big for me to be...

April 29, 7:28pm

GG Mariposa Plus and camera question
I'm considering the Mariposa Plus and need some help from those that have the pack. I enjoy lugging around my ridiculously heavy DSLR on hiking trips. I have a Lowepro AW65 pouch I carry it i...

April 29, 6:47pm

Re: Osprey Exos 58 and bear can
Thanks for the picture.

In GEAR » New pack and bear can
April 26, 8:55pm

GG Gorilla w/canister?
Sorry for all the questions. :) Another one. Anyone used the GG Gorilla with a bear canister? My canister use will likely be 20/80. So most the time I won't have one. After some thought I&#...

In GEAR » New pack and bear can
April 26, 1:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeffrey McConnell

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm