Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeff McConnell (Catalyst) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Jeff McConnell hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Jeff McConnell has not added a biography yet.
CityWinchester, CA
StateCalifornia
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List3 Season SoCal/Sierra List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeff McConnell

Showing 931 - 940 of 1013 | Page: 1 ...83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102

Forum » Thread

new to ultralight materials
Can I get tyvek at a hardware store? Will it really protect as well?

In GEAR » GG thinlight w/big agnes clearview
April 15, 9:32am

GG thinlight w/big agnes clearview
I need comfort with my pad and have decided that an inflatable pad is the one luxuries I will always keep. However, now that I have moved to a tarp and bivy setup, I am a little worried about punc...

In GEAR » GG thinlight w/big agnes clearview
April 15, 2:22am

Not new
It's not new. I'm selling it for my father who I believe has had it for a few years. It's only been used by him a couple times though. It's a Zenith Regular left zip. I measured...

In Gear Swap » REI synthetic 0 degree bag
April 14, 12:51am

REI synthetic 0 degree bag
This is NOT a light bag, but I figured that I would see if anyone would want it anyway. It's been used 3-4 times and is in excellent condition. I'm looking for $120 shipped & ppal'...

In Gear Swap » REI synthetic 0 degree bag
April 13, 9:04pm

missed it
Must have missed that when reading...thanks John.

In GEAR » seam sealing
April 13, 7:19pm

seam sealing
I have a GG SpinnTwinn I purchased recently that I would like to seam seal. What's the easiest way to seam seal it? Is it easier to purchase sealant or make my own and do it? Also, is the pr...

In GEAR » seam sealing
April 13, 5:44pm

Call them
Nate, give them a call and see if they'll apply the coupon. If not, buy the same item with the coupon and return the one you just ordered. (assuming the savings is more than the return shipping)

In Gear Deals » Backcountry.com on the bandwagon! 20% off
April 13, 5:12pm

donate it
...or you could donate it to me. I'll send you a nice picture of whatever I buy. ;)

In GEAR » What would you buy!
April 13, 1:08pm

GG Nimbus Meridian
I think the granite gear nimbus meridian would come close to what you're looking for. I find the pack very comfortable. Maybe consider trying to drop some weight though?

In GEAR » 65L minimalist pack w/cush
April 12, 11:34pm

Bivy
Hey Chris, I actually haven't used the bivy yet. It's being made still. I went with the all net hood and also added a side zip. I've heard good things about them though.

In Gear Lists » Suggestions please
April 10, 8:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeff McConnell

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Vasque Breeze GTX
I bought theses shoes for a day hike of Mt. Whitney. They performed very well. Good traction on wet rock and scree. I also used them for a 5 day backpacking trip of Whitney through the back country...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
February 20, 12:20pm