BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 921 - 930 of 1334 | Page: 1 ...84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ...134

Forum » Thread

heeeeeeeck no
I would not, could not, on mill tread They make me dizzy in the head Instead I use the erg to row When indoor I do cardio

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Training on a treadmill
June 04, 7:52am

UA
Underarmor tights...the women's are shorter. Not sure if they make shorties in ColdGear, but with the compression even HeatGear is fairly warm.

In GEAR » Warm Tight Undies
June 03, 6:02pm

Stellar!
Fantastic report on an awesome trip. Makes me want to drop everything and train just so I can try it next year.

In Post-Trip Reports » Bob Marshall Wilderness Open – Eccentric But Not Insane
June 03, 12:58pm

know your snow
SNOTEL may have the info you're looking for. I know Hillmap recently added SNOTEL analysis to its list of functions, although I haven't tried that feature myself.

In Philosophy & Technique » Using Internet for trip planning.
June 03, 12:53pm

tilley airflow
Tilley's LT series have amazing air circulation, in my opinion. I have an LTM3 and it's the only hat I've ever literally forgotten I was wearing. I love visors and wear them a lot, bu...

In GEAR » better hat?
May 27, 3:25pm

Re: reply
savvy? Given that you say later in the post "If I sent MLD an email stating my dissatisfaction--", it is not at all clear whether the email you did send was before or after you receive...

In GEAR » Trailstar MLD Impressions
May 25, 5:13pm

Re: Re: Trailstar MLD Impressions
Am I reading correctly that your first action as a dissatisfied customer was NOT to contact MLD and give them the opportunity to make it right, but instead to post here and complain about it? If...

In GEAR » Trailstar MLD Impressions
May 25, 4:03pm

Re: Please critique FAK
I would ditch the amoxicillin, given that you have a syringe, purell, and wipies (Are both anti-septics necessary?). Keeping a wound clean is going to cut down on the chance of systemic infection ...

In Gear Lists » FAK
May 14, 4:18pm

wandering adolescence
Personal issues aside, there's a contradiction inherent in trying to run a business promoting philosophical minimalism (not just minimum pack weight) in a capitalist economy focused on continua...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BPL Blog?
May 02, 4:59pm

Not likely
Months ago, I sent an enquiry and a writing sample to the email listed. Not only did I not get a rejection, I never got a reply at all. As with so much else here lately, believe it when you see i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » BPL Blog?
May 02, 2:21pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.