BPL Community Profile

spelt ! (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Midwest
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt !

Showing 921 - 930 of 1236 | Page: 1 ...84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ...124

Forum » Thread

Re: Boxers
Boxers still available.

In Gear Swap » FS: Smartwool, I/O Bio, Integral Designs
October 25, 9:25pm

FS: Smartwool, I/O Bio, Integral Designs
Prices include shipping to CONUS. Will ship OCONUS but buyer will have to pick up the extra tab. Please PM with interest. 1) Integral Designs Siltarp1 (5x8), grey, great condition except two s...

In Gear Swap » FS: Smartwool, I/O Bio, Integral Designs
October 25, 3:30pm

Re: Re: Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
Do Most Sex Offenders Re-offend? (at the bottom) It is important to note that not all sex crimes are solved or result in arrest and only a fraction of sex offenses are reported to police. The re...

In Chaff » Convicted pedophile shuffled between Scout troops in Canada, U.S.
October 25, 3:00pm

Re: Depends on the wind
Well I just scored on ebay, so I will at least give the OTG goggles a shot. I can't lay out for the fan ones right now. The rest of winter gear acquisition is expensive enough!

In Winter Hiking » Goggles and glasses
October 25, 2:34pm

IPAs
>> I think the only reason most craft/micro brews seems to be hoppy is that its the easiest way to separate themselves in the market place from mainstream beer. For instance, a micro brew pi...

In Chaff » "Beer in a Can"
October 25, 10:26am

AT
The AT runs through the water gap. I did dayhikes there when I lived in the area. I can't say about what shelters there are, though.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backcountry backpacking/camping in Eastern PA
October 24, 2:31pm

Re: Re: Re: butt cream?
The spandex shorts are great for thigh chafing. Not sure how much they would do for the butt area proper.

In GEAR » butt cream?
October 24, 12:38pm

Re: gummay beahs
Haribo are the best...gummibären, yum.

In Philosophy & Technique » I Ran Completely Out of Gas
October 24, 7:02am

multiple uses
Anything with zinc oxide can also be used for sun protection. It isn't pretty (lifeguard nose), but it works).

In GEAR » butt cream?
October 23, 5:25pm

duct tape
Works great! (Just make sure you wax beforehand)

In GEAR » butt cream?
October 23, 3:24pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt !

spelt ! has posted no reviews.