Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Hiking Malto (gg-man) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Hiking Malto hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Hiking Malto has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear List2011 PCT GearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Hiking Malto

Showing 911 - 920 of 1513 | Page: 1 ...83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ...152

Forum » Thread

My Pack Evolution
I did all of my PCT training hikes using a Jam2 but I ended up taking a MLD Burn on the hike. I customized the pack with an upgraded hipbelt, I think it was an exodus belt, not for weight transfer...

In GEAR » UL bag for a AT thru-hike?
December 07, 11:19am

Re: Greg,
"I would be interested in knowing what sort or wear problems you have seen with the cuben packs?" Two of them that I saw were covered with duct tape from tears or worn out spots. Anot...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Murmur Dyneema DX First Look
December 06, 7:46pm

Re: End of SUL packs?
After seeing the condition of cuban fiber packs after a thru hike I can see why. I know they claim they are only good for one thru but the cost differential and durablity issues seem a high price ...

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear Murmur Dyneema DX First Look
December 04, 7:47pm

Thanks Art
I ended up doing a simple 3 mile road run this afternoon. It was amazing...... I felt better at the end of the run than I did before. I think this will have to be part of my next day routine afte...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
December 04, 5:54pm

Long Run(s) Question
My goal for the weekend was to do 12 Saturday followed by 8 today. But, I had a great long run up on the AT yesterday and ended up doing 17 miles with 4k in elevation gain. I am sore today but not...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
December 04, 11:18am

Not Lt4's
I have had my GG Lt4's through hundreds of miles of snow with no problem BUT.... that was all rock hard late season Sierra cement. When I snowshoe during the winter months I use a cheap pair o...

In GEAR » Rugged winter trekking poles?
November 26, 3:55pm

Don't hold your breath
"The next election cycle will be very interesting." First off, I suspect that your belief of great support for the Occupy movement is a bit misleading given where you live. While ther...

In Chaff » Editorial on Occupy Wall Street
November 23, 5:31pm

Re: Re: So who should decide
"Greg, I don't need to have the solutions before protesting the current systems." And this is preciously the problem with most protest movements. Pointing out problems is easy, f...

November 23, 4:12pm

So who should decide
You have spelled out how the current system works. You're furious....... So how would it be better? Who would be better to decide executive compensation then the board who allegedly represent...

November 23, 2:46pm

Me 2
As always, subject to my travel schedule!

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » January Snowshoe Trip
November 23, 12:14pm

All Reader Reviews by Hiking Malto

Hiking Malto has posted no reviews.