Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 911 - 920 of 2049 | Page: 1 ...83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ...205

Forum » Thread

Re: technique of layering shells for wind/rain protection for humid East Coast conditions
If you don't own this book,it is worth it,he discusses a lot of what you are asking. Here is the home page to his website,you should check out all his videos,blog and trips ect.

In Philosophy & Technique » technique of layering shells for wind/rain protection for humid East Coast conditions
March 07, 9:14am

Re: Stove Video
hyper link to video.

In Gear Deals » Free Shipping on Ultralight Stoves, Cook Kits, Tarps & Trekking Poles
March 06, 6:08pm

Re: JMT on a vegan diet
Samwise's site (for the AT not JMT) but you might get some ideas.A vegan backpacking forum . more . another .Laurie Ann March's website and book.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » JMT on a vegan diet
March 06, 5:51pm

Re: how do you use dehydrated toothpaste?
put in your mouth and chew,Mike explains a lot in his fantastic free videos ,the toothpaste one in particular is in his Dinky Stuff video.Or you could just get these if you do not feel like maki...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cinnamon Tooth Pellets
March 06, 12:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Bivy
This is a very good article,and so is this one.

In GEAR » Most Breathable Bivy?
March 06, 11:48am

Re: FS: Cilogear NWD worksack, Arcteryx Venta SV, Mountain Hardwear Compressor
Here is the original post you were looking for.

In Gear Swap » FS: Cilogear NWD worksack, Arcteryx Venta SV, Mountain Hardwear Compressor
March 06, 11:22am

Re: Bunyanvelo.com
You have probably seen it already but I really like this blog about his biking all over the world,and here .I see that he(Cass Gilbert) is a contributor to the the publication Bunyanvelo.com whi...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Bunyanvelo.com
March 06, 10:16am

Re: Looking for UL Day Pack
Zpack Zero is light and basic but you can add whatever you want like side pockets for water.

In GEAR » Looking for UL Day Pack
March 06, 9:36am

Re: How to plan your own route for a long distance hike
I really love your blog and all the time and effort you put into it and helping others,I have referred several people to it.You have done some amazing trips.Thanks So Much for all you do!

In Pre-Trip Planning » How to plan your own route for a long distance hike
March 04, 3:59pm

Re: Savory Crisps
Those look really good thanks!

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Savory Crisps
March 04, 3:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.