BPL Community Profile

Link . (annapurna) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Link . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Link . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Link .

Showing 911 - 920 of 1663 | Page: 1 ...83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ...167

Forum » Thread

Re: Price?
Andrew,it was free that is what PIF is (Pay It Forward)and then you are expected to post something for free.He has also posted that it is GONE GONE GONE.

In Gear Swap » PIF: Mountain Hardwear Compressor jacket
March 28, 12:38pm

Re: Pace Glove
Jake, here is her trip report http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=52770&skip_to_post=444966#444966

In GEAR » Merrell Barefoot Pace Glove OK for the Wonderland Trail?
March 28, 11:06am

Re: Re: "Lanterns"
if you really think you need one costs $14 and weighs .18 oz http://www.montbell.us/products/disp.php?cat_id=52&p_id=1124462

In GEAR » Lanterns
March 28, 9:11am

Re: Chaffing and shorts
I think these would look really nice and light!If you get some please post photos http://www.sophiasstyle.com/pizzazz-multi-color-dance-nylon-spandex-adult-short-2-16.html?utm_source=google&...

In GEAR » Chaffing and shorts
March 27, 1:46pm

Re: Trashy minimalalist footwear?
I took a friend of mine hiking and he wore high top converse all stars,he spent the whole day slipping and sliding on the trail and it was not wet,no traction!He never wore them hiking again.This w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Trashy minimalalist footwear?
March 27, 1:34pm

Re: Re: Re: experience with MontBell wind pants?
+1 for what Konrad said

In GEAR » experience with MontBell wind pants? <plus some rambling>
March 27, 1:19pm

Re: Re: experience with MontBell wind pants? &lt;plus some rambling&gt;
I bring wind pants on most trips(they weigh just a couple ounces),in the summer when its hotter and bugs are out they are loose and light and breathe well,and it gets cool or even chilly quickly he...

March 27, 12:33pm

Re: Re: lightweight eyeglasses case?
I agree with Jon & Sara Crockrell and John Shannon it's what I use,$1 and 1 oz.

In GEAR » lightweight eyeglasses case?
March 27, 10:12am

Re: experience with MontBell wind pants? &lt;plus some rambling&gt;
I own the UL,Stretch,and the Dynamo.The UL has a more plastic non breathable feel to it and is bug proof,the Stretch has a nicer feeling heavier(not heavy)material is bug proof,has zip pockets is r...

March 27, 9:43am

Re: Marmot Super Mica vs. Pat Houdini
The super mica is a rain jacket and the houdini is a wind shirt,not meant for sustained rain and is meant to be very breathable.

In GEAR » Marmot Super Mica vs. Pat Houdini
March 26, 12:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Link .

Link . has posted no reviews.