BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 901 - 910 of 1521 | Page: 1 ...82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ...153

Forum » Thread

trek
I assume you have publicized the opportunity with other troops in your council?

In Philmont » Philmont 2013 Trek
September 26, 9:16pm

alcohol
I find SLX to be the cleanest burning, easiest to light, best all around fuel. 190 Everclear is definitely more difficult to light even at room temp without the more volatile MeOH. A mix of ...

In GEAR » US campers - alcohol stove fuels...
September 26, 9:03pm

layers
If you are a hiker, get the light one. Hikers dont spend a lot of time not moving. Use your layers to stay warm, the jacket alone isnt intended to do it. If you are a camper, you may want the ...

In GEAR » need down jacket advice
September 25, 11:12pm

flex air
The flex air pillows are a heat sealable material. You can take 2 regular ones and figure out how to make a single 2-chamber one, if you feel like experimenting. Ive cut them apart, filled them ...

In GEAR » Flexair Dual Chambered blow-up pillows - STOCK FOUND
September 25, 8:22pm

yes
I wouldnt use that bag in subzero temps. I wouldnt use the Ultralamina 15 in subzero temps. I think the 32 is a 37F EN limit rated bag. My son uses the 15 for car camping and its about 28F rated...

In GEAR » Would I regret using a 32 degree bag in sub zero temps?
September 25, 6:31pm

toss n turn
I like quilts in warmer weather because I toss and turn. I get twisted up in mummy bags doing that, and the hood gets in the way too.

In GEAR » hesitant about buying a quilt because I toss and turn a lot
September 23, 8:51pm

free returns
I have had excellent experience with www.runningwarehouse.com. 2 day shipping in most instances. Several vendors provide the free return shipping. Some have better selections than others, or di...

In GEAR » Ordering multiple boots/trail runners from Zappo's
September 23, 7:50pm

the one
Love mine. Been hanging onto it even though I have an even lighter shelter too.

In GEAR » Gossamer Gear - The One
September 23, 5:45pm

stainless mug
my bad. It appears this 2.07 oz mug, is stainless steel, not aluminum. Even better.

In GEAR » 2 oz aluminum mug
September 22, 8:52pm

2 oz stainless mug
Found this aluminum mug at a flea market today where people import cheap crap from China and sell it. Guy has a whole box of them. 2.07 oz, 22oz capacity, 10cm mug. Lighter than the IMUSA m...

In GEAR » 2 oz aluminum mug
September 22, 12:57pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm