Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 901 - 910 of 1781 | Page: 1 ...82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ...179

Forum » Thread

hexamid
your combo has one great advantage I would consider, water doesnt run down the mesh from the edge of the tarp.

In Gear Swap » WTT Zpacks Hexamid & Hexanet
April 12, 7:54pm

Ohm
The belt for that version of the Ohm came in M and L. Same as the CDT. (That one was really the 2.0. Todays is actually the 3.0.) The original Ohm had smaller "winglets" with pocke...

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Ohm (1.0) Medium
April 12, 7:45pm

polypro
I have lots of old polypro underwear. It is warmer than most polyester fabrics of equal weight It is lighter than most polyester fabrics, except powerdry I have never had a smell issue with p...

In GEAR » Polypro reconsidered also, but in different ways
April 11, 9:05pm

cat
Cat stoves suck. There. I said it.

In GEAR » Cat stove not working for me
April 11, 9:00pm

bags
Im not sure the study shows anything conclusive. It suggests something, for sure. But further work would be warranted. Personally, I am quite sure none of the bags are 100% odorproof, I would ca...

In Editor's Roundtable » How Safe Is Your Food? Investigating the effectiveness of odor-proof bags
April 11, 8:58pm

scent
Interesting. But, it doesnt prove or disprove any advantage of odor resistant bags in real situations. As others said, what is wanted is to reduce the chance of a bear smelling your food 100 ...

In Editor's Roundtable » How Safe Is Your Food? Investigating the effectiveness of odor-proof bags
April 10, 9:54pm

sold
item sold, thanks to all that replied

In Gear Swap » Oware 10 x 10 pyramid
April 10, 5:56am

pad
learn to sleep on back then the lightest smallest CCF pad is all you need.

In GEAR » Most durable, but reasonably light inflatable type pad? (yes, yet another pad thread and question)
April 09, 9:57pm

ohm
Ive got one or I would go for it. The 2.O will carry more weight. But it wont carry <20 lbs the same as the old style. They are different critters. The old style, when loosely packed, con...

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Ohm - Medium
April 08, 9:26pm

still available
sale didnt go thru, still available. (Bump)

In Gear Swap » Oware 10 x 10 pyramid
April 08, 9:14pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm