BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 901 - 910 of 1652 | Page: 1 ...82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ...166

Forum » Thread

handles
Bandana if pot is small enough to grip in one hand ( foster pt )

In GEAR » How goes your going pot gripperless?
December 24, 7:13pm

compass
sun micro II has rotating bezel 0.4 oz

In GEAR » Dependable, light base-plate compass
December 24, 9:18am

quilt
with clothing, in a tent, I would have expected that to be good to low teens. I find sleeping on my side warmer than my back. You probably need a better pad at that temp, and a down hood for...

In GEAR » Overnight testing experience with down quilt
December 24, 9:07am

acid
Have you tried ordering it from Autozone and having it shipped to store for pickup? I think they stock it at the stores anyway, $4 qt You shouldnt be hit with any hazardous shipping charges for...

In Make Your Own Gear » Anodizing Aluminum
December 24, 12:35am

temps
I would say you are not ready to do this in the temperatures you expect to encounter. -4F is not 3 season backpacking. You do not have the gear or the know-how for the min. expected low.

In GEAR » Please evaluate my gear for winter hiking / backpacking.
December 24, 12:08am

jetboil
If you like it, thats all that matters.

In GEAR » Having hard time justifying the weight of a jetboil
December 24, 12:02am

ultralamina
When the new yr models come out, and the previous yr models go to Sierra Trading Post, you will be able to get it for 89.00. At least thats been the case before.

In Gear Deals » Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 32- $158.99 + Free Shipping
December 23, 4:02pm

knife
Started with a multitool, 5 oz, never used it Went to a regular pocket knife, 3 oz, never used it Went to a leatherman style, 0.85 oz, never used it Went to a dermasafe, 0.3 oz, still dont use i...

In GEAR » <1oz pocketknives
December 23, 10:30am

pack
oh man, that parrot color looks like something Patagucci would sell.

In GEAR » REI Flash 22 Pack
December 22, 7:55pm

layer
Yep. Need to be able to wear it over all your other clothing. It is the outer layer, for me.

In GEAR » Frogg Toggs
December 22, 7:49pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm