BPL Community Profile

Colin Krusor (ckrusor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northwest US
About Me Colin Krusor has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Colin Krusor

Showing 901 - 910 of 991 | Page: 1 ...81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

Forum » Thread

Colors
Lawson, do you expect to have the pack liners in any color other than black at the reduced price?

In Gear Deals » Cuben Fiber Pack Liner, Dry Bags and Coupon Code
June 05, 1:37pm

iTP light
Those iTPs do look pretty impressive, Brad. I couldn't find anything about the degree of waterproofness. Do the seals look robust? Also, does anyone have any experience with Zebralight head...

In GEAR » Ultra light flashlights
June 05, 12:49pm

Cuben seams
Oh. Tape. I think tape is quite a bit heavier and less reliable than careful Hysol seams. Very thin, strong, almost invisible seams are possible with the low-viscosity Hysol (U-09lv). I don't t...

In GEAR » Cuben sleep system
June 02, 10:31pm

Weight estimates for bonded seams
Lynn, Like Nia, I am a bit interested in how you estimated the weight of bonded seams. I'm not asking just to be contrary (although it seems to me that well-done cuben seams are not heavier ...

June 02, 8:34pm

water infiltration
These are the reasons that I had initial concerns about this design. I don't know what the baffle width is, so I don't know how many seams there are, but seam sealing would probably signifi...

June 02, 9:54am

walkthrough
The modifications only took about an hour and I didn't think to take any photos of the process. This is the Squirt PS4, which just became available this month, I think. It has 0.05" hex sc...

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Leatherman Squirt
May 24, 10:27am

Modified Leatherman Squirt
Leatherman now makes a version of the Squirt that has both pliers and scissors. I put serrations in half of the knife blade and a chisel tip on the file (for prying), and I removed the screwdrivers...

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Leatherman Squirt
May 23, 10:03pm

cuben seams
I am a pretty regular sewing machine user but I don't know anything about even the most basic troubleshooting. I can't tell you why your bobbin thread isn't getting picked up. But I...

In Make Your Own Gear » need help with some cuben sewing/sticking problems please...
May 21, 11:19pm

Not daft
Actually, you and I seem to have hit upon the same notion (you get the credit, though, because you published first). I have been considering almost exactly what you described, and the heat-sealable...

In Make Your Own Gear » Inflatable back pack
May 21, 12:00pm

Impressive craftsmanship
That is a handsome piece of gear, ke wu. I have been thinking a bit lately about the possibility of fabricating something like this that could function both as a shovel and as a paddle (for packraf...

In Make Your Own Gear » carbon fiber shovel
May 16, 10:38pm

All Reader Reviews by Colin Krusor

Colin Krusor has posted no reviews.