BPL Community Profile

Colin Krusor (ckrusor) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northwest US
About Me Colin Krusor has not added a biography yet.
CityPortland
StateOregon
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Colin Krusor

Showing 901 - 910 of 997 | Page: 1 ...81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100

Forum » Thread

cuben bonding trouble
Hugh, What kind of seam are you attempting to make, and how are you testing it when you try pulling it apart? Are the pieces loaded in shear or in peel? Unfortunately, no bonding technique I ...

In Make Your Own Gear » need help with some cuben sewing/sticking problems please...
June 20, 6:31pm

steel wire
Yes. Even if it falls into the coals, it should be fine.

In Make Your Own Gear » fishing leaders
June 17, 12:02pm

Black only?
Still only in black?

In Gear Deals » Cuben Fiber Pack Liner, Dry Bags and Coupon Code
June 14, 7:00pm

heat sealable fabric problem
I am making an inflatable pillow from white, 30d heat sealable nylon from Seattle Fabrics, but I can't seem to achieve very good bond strength. The coatings on the fabric faces fuse but the pie...

In Make Your Own Gear » heat sealable fabric problem
June 11, 2:15pm

Gray
Actually, I would be interested in the standard gray, also. I don't know why I didn't think of it.

June 05, 11:00pm

Colors
A green or brown would be great.

June 05, 7:57pm

Colors
Lawson, do you expect to have the pack liners in any color other than black at the reduced price?

June 05, 1:37pm

iTP light
Those iTPs do look pretty impressive, Brad. I couldn't find anything about the degree of waterproofness. Do the seals look robust? Also, does anyone have any experience with Zebralight head...

In GEAR » Ultra light flashlights
June 05, 12:49pm

Cuben seams
Oh. Tape. I think tape is quite a bit heavier and less reliable than careful Hysol seams. Very thin, strong, almost invisible seams are possible with the low-viscosity Hysol (U-09lv). I don't t...

In GEAR » Cuben sleep system
June 02, 10:31pm

Weight estimates for bonded seams
Lynn, Like Nia, I am a bit interested in how you estimated the weight of bonded seams. I'm not asking just to be contrary (although it seems to me that well-done cuben seams are not heavier ...

In GEAR » Cuben sleep system
June 02, 8:34pm

All Reader Reviews by Colin Krusor

Colin Krusor has posted no reviews.