BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 901 - 910 of 1238 | Page: 1 ...82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ...124

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
Hi James I'm as guilty as anyone on this site about not meeting the criteria I established in my initial post. Maybe I started this post because I feel guilty about that. My current excuse i...

In Philosophy & Technique » Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
September 21, 9:54am

Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
ok, I've been following this site about 4-5 years, can't remember for sure. is it just me, or are there more threads dealing with just gear than ever before? yah I know the site is sort o...

In Philosophy & Technique » Do You Actually Use Your Gear ? ?
September 19, 2:02pm

Re: Where do you draw the line and how do you get your point across?
Your question has no answer ... if you believe other humans (and non humans) besides yourself, actually have the right to live on this earth. Your question, in its broadest form, has been fought...

In Chaff » Where do you draw the line and how do you get your point across?
August 29, 10:54am

Re: The Clymb
Tim I'd be using the Hokas for 50 and 100 mile trail runs. they look really clunky, but a growing number of ultra runners swear by them. supposedly your feet and legs feel almost as fresh at...

In Gear Deals » Hoka One One waterproof trail shoes ~60% off
August 26, 11:02am

Re: How many packs do you own?
9 packs but 3 of them are small ultra running packs, do they count? also, 3 of the other 6 are home made. all the commercial packs are modified to some extent.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How many packs do you own?
August 25, 5:34pm

PCT Record Attempt Going on Right Now
Scott Williamson, current co-holder of the PCT speed record, has just begun a solo attempt at breaking the record. PCT Record Attempt Go Scott

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT Record Attempt Going on Right Now
August 24, 2:45pm

Re: Hoka One One waterproof trail shoes ~60% off
Tim what can you say about this company ?? I just took a chance and bought some Hokas from a company I never heard of. yes they are very cheap ... if they are for real, and ever show up Hokas...

In Gear Deals » Hoka One One waterproof trail shoes ~60% off
August 24, 1:46pm

Re: Knife for self-arrest in snow
I agree a knife strapped to your wrist may be a bad idea. however, improvising sort of depends on the angle of the slope you're on and how icey it is. I have grabbed a couple pointy rocks o...

In Winter Hiking » Knife for self-arrest in snow
August 19, 4:34pm

Re: Using a quilt as a camp shawl to avoid carrying down jacket...
I would probably go with a jacket and very light bag/quilt

In GEAR » Using a quilt as a camp shawl to avoid carrying down jacket...
August 18, 9:01am

Re: Re: Using a quilt as a camp shawl to avoid carrying down jacket...
I agree with everything Sean said. Bring the jacket, make the quilt lighter if you must shave weight.

In GEAR » Using a quilt as a camp shawl to avoid carrying down jacket...
August 17, 8:18pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.