BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 901 - 910 of 1286 | Page: 1 ...82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ...129

Forum » Thread

Re: training input needed
That final climb out of the canyon is a butt kicker.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
November 14, 8:37am

Re: R2R2R Water
I think the house I got water at on the North Kaibab trail was the pump house residence. this seemed to be the place where the trail workers were staying while doing there multi day trail work. th...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
November 14, 8:23am

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
Weather and snowfall can vary year to year. Three years ago it was 20* at the south rim when I started, but warmed up quickly on the descent. Still I wore 2 shirts the whole time and kept a jacket...

November 13, 11:38pm

Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
a friend and I will be doing the RRR weekend of April 14. it's the only date we can do, pencilled in between two 50 mile races (we are slow but tenacious). if that weekend works out for you...

November 13, 5:44pm

Re: Re: R2R2R
George give yourself more credit. nice hike down either South Kaibab or Bright Angel, to Phantom Ranch for a leisurely 2 hour lunch. Then back up Bright Angel (more water spots and closer to the ...

In Other Activities » Eugene Smith is a beast
November 10, 6:09pm

Re: all runs not measured by miles
when I do training runs, I keep track of miles AND time, especially in my long runs. My primary focus of the two is time. Do I want to do a 1 hour run, 2 hour run, 4 hour run, 5 hour run, 7 hour ...

November 09, 10:45pm

Re: Recommend a trail runner with a narrow heel and wide deep toebox
I own Salomon Comp 4's, not my main shoe. (I have three dozen different models in my closet). By my standards the Comps do not have a wide toe box, but I have wide feet. The heal is nice and...

In GEAR » Recommend a trail runner with a narrow heel and wide deep toebox
November 09, 7:51am

Re: Fitness
One of the Best full body workouts I've ever come across is simply nonstop scrambling on class 3-4 or low 5th class terrain for a couple hours. It works best if you scramble around near your...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Fitness
November 07, 5:45pm

Re: World's Lightest Rainjacket/VBL
Does anyone have an ETA for that breathable cuben ?

In Make Your Own Gear » World's Lightest Rainjacket/VBL
November 07, 11:30am

Re: re: double crossing record
South Kaibab-North Kaibab-South Kaibab ? 12 hours is a Very respectable time, great job.

November 07, 8:20am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.