Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 91 - 100 of 375 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...38

Forum » Thread

Re: Or not.
@ David: Yeah, you caught me. Been kind of in a trolling mood today, but now that it's getting close to bed time, I'm losing interest in antagonizing everyone... I could start a 40 page...

In Philosophy & Technique » Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
March 21, 1:33pm

Re: Re: Re: I can't squat
"Huh? I think some anatomy lessons are due here..." My comment was in regards to #2. I'd have less qualms about other cleaning methods if I was just dealing with urine.

In GEAR » Still going without tp?
March 21, 10:43am

Re: Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
Backpacking: Self financed or living off the land. Homeless: Lazy(or addicted) people living off of society and others hard work. Most homeless are homeless because they choose to be, or are ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
March 21, 10:35am

Re: trash everywhere
Little bit of a rant there Nate? Or was that sarcasm? Not sure if serious. Not sure where you camp, but the outhouses I've used have always been in pretty good shape. Even next to lakes cove...

March 21, 10:19am

Re: I can't squat
"I'll admit it - I can't squat. When I've try, I fall over." Haha, I still remember the first time I had to #2 in the woods. Pissed all over my pants... Totally forgot the ...

March 21, 9:59am

Re: how to carry 2L platy on hipbelt?
Ok, I just figured out the perfect system! One pee bag on your left leg, no more potty breaks! One pee bag on your right leg, but holding a drinking water bladder instead! Now you won't be...

In GEAR » how to carry 2L platy on hipbelt?
March 21, 9:30am

Re: Re: Why a knife instead of scissors?
What Nelson said. I have also been short on stakes and have had to fashion my own. For all these reasons, I like to carry a small, light fixed blade on my belt. I also consider it my fail safe. ...

In GEAR » Why a knife instead of scissors?
March 21, 12:36am

Re: how to carry 2L platy on hipbelt?
Have someone customs make you a drop leg water holster? That would be sick! ETA: Actually I posted the above more as a funny thought that came to my mind, but the more I think about it, the mo...

In GEAR » how to carry 2L platy on hipbelt?
March 20, 9:55pm

Re: Backpacking: baby on board (the sequel)
Lazy kid. Where's HER backpack? Just kidding, that's awesome actually. I hope I have the patience, and the time to give our daughter experiences like that.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking: baby on board (the sequel)
March 20, 11:26am

Re: Picking up a Hot Pot
Silk Bandana. I already carry it, so no extra weight. Has a multitude of uses besides potholder, especially since it's 3'x3'.

In GEAR » Picking up a Hot Pot
March 20, 11:06am

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.