Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 91 - 100 of 284 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...29

Forum » Thread

Lots in oz
For any of you in oz looking at these, I saw a couple down in Mountain Equipment on Kent St in Sydney last week. You might also be able to order them if you are not in Sydney. They look really nice!

In GEAR » Exped to release DownMat UL 7
February 26, 5:51pm

Short review
I caved in a couple of months ago and bought one of these for night hiking and cross country skiing. Crazy power and fun to use but batteries are real heavy. Some pics and a short review here: ...

In GEAR » Zebralights H600W
February 26, 2:40pm

7DS
Thanks a bunch for the links guys, has anyone used this stuff and know how waterproof and breathable it actually is? Cheers, Jeremy.

In GEAR » Black Rock Gear "HadronS" - a new waterproof version of their Hadron!!
February 20, 3:23pm

7DS
I may have missed another thread, but this seems to be the first mention of 7DS fabric? If so, what are its specs and what is it like? Is it potentially strong enough to be used as a jacket? Che...

In GEAR » Black Rock Gear "HadronS" - a new waterproof version of their Hadron!!
February 17, 8:36pm

Great North Walk Section - NSW, Australia
Hi Guys, Below is the trip report for a section of the Great North Walk (Wondabyne to Cowan) I just completed. It is a sweet easy hike I would recommend to anyone. http://hiking26.blogspot.c...

In Post-Trip Reports » Great North Walk Section - NSW, Australia
February 16, 3:07am

Thanks
Thanks for that Doug and Daryl! In regards to the closed cell foam, indeed it is great! So many purposes and so light! I am thinking about sewing some material around the head opening to prolong...

In Make Your Own Gear » Turning a Rab xenon into a BPL cocoon hoody
February 15, 4:36pm

variable internal compression
Just an update, the compression system worked really well on my last hike. Kept the inflatable safe and the pack firm, see below Uncompressed (deflated) Compressed (Inflated) Compr...

In Make Your Own Gear » Klymit X-frame shortening
February 15, 4:29pm

Klymit X-frame shortening
Hi Guys, I recently shortened a full size but leaky Klymit X-frame into a half length. If you are keen to try something similar I have a short write up here: http://hiking26.blogspot.com.au/ ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Klymit X-frame shortening
February 10, 6:41pm

Mods
Hi Michael, Those mods sounds great. If/ when you get the quilt, I would love to see some pics to decide whether to add them. Also, I agree that overfill is a good idea, I got 2oz for safe keepi...

In GEAR » Zpacks sleeping bags
February 09, 6:49pm

Thanks
Thanks for that Conner, I am currently playing around with the format a bit (it isn't using that same template), as that one didn't allow you to use any widgets, but there is a good chance ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Turning a Rab xenon into a BPL cocoon hoody
February 09, 6:30pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am