Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 91 - 100 of 2016 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...202

Forum » Thread

Re: battery life?
On my Sony RX100 v1 I have been getting ~310-330 shots on one battery. Most of those are with the flash off .

In Photography » is the sony rx100 worth it?
May 09, 5:49am

Re: New Paradox Unaweep Packs — Divide & Exposure
I wonder how the stretch fabric on the packets compares to other packs. I have found some mesh to be durable but the stretchy stuff used by others (ULA, older GG Gorilla,etc ) to not be durable off...

In GEAR » New Paradox Unaweep Packs — Divide & Exposure
May 08, 1:42pm

Re: how large is your pack?
My main pack is ~2850 cubic inches. I also have a small frameless pack for summer weekends and a large semi retired 3600ci frameless pack I used with a Ridgerest burrito style.

In GEAR » how large is your pack?
May 07, 9:06am

Re: Bearikade canister
I have ordered the Bearikade Expedition and will see if I can fit it and all my other gear inside my LBP36. If not I will look at a bigger pack, but otherwise I think the pack will work well. I a...

In GEAR » Pack for Bearikade Expedition
May 06, 8:01pm

Re: Re: Replacement for Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2
I have been using XA Pro 3D's since 2006 and have always gotten the holes on the sides. It seems like they make holes the size of dimes on each side but never get much worse for me. Surprising...

In GEAR » Replacement for Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2
May 05, 2:07pm

Re: Replacement for Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2
I haven't tried the newest run but I would just stick with the Solomon's that work for you. They don't have soles that grip on wet rocks well but that also means they last longer. ...

In GEAR » Replacement for Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra 2
May 05, 1:32pm

Re: Best lightweight rain jacket (sub 8-9 oz): Montbell Versalite, OR Helium II, Marmot Mica & Essence, MH Superlight Plasmic or other?
My suggestions are either the 8oz Haglofs Gram Comp Pro pullover (gore tex active) at sierra trading post, the Lukes Ultralight eVent shell, or even dri ducks. Though I think all rain shells ar...

In GEAR » Best lightweight rain jacket (sub 8-9 oz): Montbell Versalite, OR Helium II, Marmot Mica & Essence, MH Superlight Plasmic or other?
May 05, 1:12pm

Re: Re: Re: Bearikade
I just found circumference info on the seek outside site and the 4800 will not fit a bearikade expedition horizontally. The circumference of the 4800 is 44" which will fit a bearikade weekend...

May 04, 1:40pm

Re: Re: Bearikade
I know that is a tall order and may not be feasible for any internal-ish frame pack. I may have to go vertical but I am still not sure if that can will fit in my current 2850ci pack and leave me ...

May 04, 12:29pm

Bearikade
Could anyone with the 4800 confirm or deny that the Unaweep 4800 can carry a bearikade expedition (9x14.5) horizontally ? I read the website like it can but they didn't seem so sure on the pho...

May 04, 11:57am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.