BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 91 - 100 of 1711 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...172

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Trinity Alps in September
Is there a good map out there? I didn't see anything on Tom Harrison's site or from Trails Illustrated.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Looking for trip location ideas the last week of Sept
September 01, 1:13pm

Re: Re: Re
It looks like the closest major airport to the Trinity Alps is Sacramento? They look great, would we be relatively safe from smoke and ash from the Rim fire? How would the weather be in late Septe...

September 01, 8:11am

Re: Smokies in September list
I like the sleeping shirt as you will get wet in the Smokies and things will not dry out but I would go with something lighter than an 8 oz Smartwool Shirt if possible I assume you are taking th...

In Gear Lists » Smokies in September list
August 31, 7:28am

Re: Looking for trip location ideas the last week of Sept
No other suggestions? I need to at least book my flight this weekend. So far I have looked at flying into: Colorado Springs Denver San Fransico Salt Lake City Las Vegas Reno I can get...

August 29, 6:12am

Re: favorite UL closed cell pad?
Ridgerest

In GEAR » favorite UL closed cell pad?
August 27, 1:01pm

Re: Emigrant-Hoover Wilderness BIG Loop
When were you there? I was looking at going to Emigrant Wilderness the last week of September but I had heard it was full of smoke and ash from the fire? What was your route?

In Post-Trip Reports » Emigrant-Hoover Wilderness BIG Loop
August 27, 7:49am

Re: Looking for trip location ideas the last week of Sept
It looks like a beautiful location. Is it about 5 hours from Colorado Springs? Any perticular loop that you recomend? Would the weather be too unpredictable this late in the year at that ele...

August 26, 12:13pm

Looking for trip location ideas the last week of Sept
I am looking for trip ideas for the last week of September with as many big views above tree line hiking as possible. I had thought about Emigrant Wilderness but it sounds like that may be off the...

August 26, 7:42am

Re: Quest for T shirt
Ibex U-Sixty T Shirt Regular Fit 150 g/SM Merino Wool (very light and then) No Stink Made in USA

In GEAR » Quest for T shirt
August 19, 7:01pm

Best pain reliever for slight altitude headache?
What is the best pain reliever for slight altitude headache? Excedrin works best at home, but how will Excedrin work at altitude? Excedrin is a combination of: 250mg of Acetaminophen 25...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Best pain reliever for slight altitude headache?
August 15, 6:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.