Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 91 - 100 of 2043 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...205

Forum » Thread

Link
Dan, recheck your link.

In GEAR » Caldera Cone and Starlyte stove
February 28, 9:27am

Shim
Kevin, I'm in a slightly different position in that I'm using a Heineken keg caldera setup which uses a silicone wrist band to adjust how far up or down within the cone the keg can will si...

February 28, 9:26am

Zipper troubleshooting and question for Brad
Good point Dan. I'm wondering if it would be a fix to to take each ribbon, fold it on itself and sew across, effectively cutting the width down to half, while simultaneously stiffening it. Take...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Hardwear Speed 32 Sleeping Bag Review
February 27, 4:46pm

Good review
Good review Brad, and great job on catching the little superflous features. Hopefully they will take your comments to heart if they decide to release a v2.0 of the bag. If each zipper-ribbon wer...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Hardwear Speed 32 Sleeping Bag Review
February 27, 12:28pm

...sigh
I'm freaking powerless to these kind of things. (click add to cart)

In Gear Deals » Grid Fleece Balaclava (Patagucci R1 Material) - $6.90
February 26, 3:18pm

Re: Re: Re: the ultra20 is back!
I'm w/ Bradford. At $250, this is a quality quilt at a very competitive price point. If you compare it to Katabatic, this quilt is in between a Palisade and an Alsek, which run $390 and $420 r...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 26, 3:04pm

the ultra20 is back!
Nice! Good find Joe. So they've pretty much revamped the old ultra 20. Given that the long has 13oz of fill as you stated, I'd guess that the regular has ~11oz of 850 fill. If it truly w...

In Gear Deals » New GoLite
February 26, 1:18pm

Beer can setup
Randy, fwiw I am using a caldera Heineken keg setup...so pretty close to the foster setup

February 26, 11:05am

Starlyte vs 12-10
After receiving my modified starlyte, I packed up and sold my 12-10 stove. With my caldera setup, I could never get 2 cups of water to boil with 1/2oz of alcohol with the 12-10. Not even under ide...

February 26, 10:08am

this is great work
Thanks a lot guys for the thorough research. This one is getting bookmarked! Brendan, Is that a singer rocketeer? I picked up a 503a a couple months back, life has not been the same since :)

In Make Your Own Gear » Modified Felled Seam
February 26, 9:56am

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am