BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 891 - 900 of 1190 | Page: 1 ...81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ...119

Forum » Thread

Re: iphone charger for the JMT
GPS maps, applets for this, applets for that, music all day long, television . . . I don't get it. You guys don't want to connect with the wilderness. You really don't even Want to b...

In GEAR » iphone charger for the JMT
July 01, 8:19am

Re: iphone charger for the JMT
leave your gizmos at home and spend some time enjoying the wilderness on its own terms.

In GEAR » iphone charger for the JMT
June 29, 4:31pm

Re: Tahoe Rim Trial Unsupported Record, round 2
" This will also get me through the wilderness and the rockiest section of the trail the first day. During most of the supported attempts they have saved the rocks for the end and end up 3 ho...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Tahoe Rim Trial Unsupported Record, round 2
June 18, 11:23am

Re: PCT Water Mexican Border to Cibbets Flat CG
Edward how many days do you plan to take hiking, 2 ? , 3 ? its 34 miles from border to Cibbets Campground. I'm sure you know Cibbets is not right on the PCT, its 3/4 mile down Fred Canyon Rd ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT Water Mexican Border to Cibbets Flat CG
June 17, 9:27am

Re: PCT Water Mexican Border to Cibbets Flat CG
here are some comments on the water link provided. I am from the area and regularly trail run on the Lake Morena to Cibbets section. Border to Lake Morena this is cattle grazing country, and i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » PCT Water Mexican Border to Cibbets Flat CG
June 16, 9:12pm

Re: TNF VE 25
hmmmm ... car camping with a tent designed for Denali or Everest ...

In Gear Swap » TNF VE 25
June 14, 1:13pm

Re: SHR/Sierra List
You're talking about the Sierra High Route ... as in the mostly crosscountry route ? Not too many people have actually done this from start to finish in one push. It could get a bit remote an...

In Gear Lists » SHR/Sierra List
June 04, 8:58am

Re: Trekking Poles
One trekking pole option, especially if you don't normally use them, is to bring one pole. you won't use it much for trail propulsion, but it will come in handy for balance when stream cros...

In Gear Lists » August JMT. First UL Attempt
June 01, 8:40am

Re: PCT at Mexican Border Late June?
by "two nights" how many miles do you mean? the first 20 miles has very little water. at mile 20, Lake Morena has water and a place to camp. unless you absolutely Must start from t...

In Post-Trip Reports » PCT at Mexican Border Late June?
May 28, 11:16pm

Re: Re: Re: Diamox does it work ?
Bob I take diamox for 2 days before arriving at trailhead. 250mg pills, 1 pill twice daily. I continue the pills while at altitude. Some have told me you can stop taking them after a while, b...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Diamox does it work ?
May 23, 11:43am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.