BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 891 - 900 of 1245 | Page: 1 ...81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ...125

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: fueling
Eugene I don't know what your running system is. I run with two 21 oz bottles (one in each hand). one bottle is pure water. other bottle has water plus 600 calories of Perpetuem (about 5 sc...

In Other Activities » Eugene Smith is a beast
October 26, 8:18pm

Re: fueling
if it was dry and cold you may have gotten dehydrated without realizing it. so maybe you did not take in enough fluids from the start because you were not thirsty enough to make you drink. since ...

October 26, 8:02pm

Re: Thanks all.
Great job Eugene. yeah I know all about going out too fast, not a good idea but hard to avoid, just takes experience. Re cramps how regular were you with electrolytes and water intake ? som...

October 26, 1:24pm

Re: Calories per ounce chart?
here's a starter chart . . . calorie per ounce chart . . .

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Calories per ounce chart?
October 20, 9:05am

Re: Agnew Pass thrip
Was your route finding problem totally because of snow, or was the trail just too faint and unmarked ? sounds like an adventure ... if not the one you planned on having.

In Post-Trip Reports » Agnew Pass thrip
October 19, 11:37am

Re: Re: Re: Re: More Joshua Tree Climbing Thoughts
just be aware that most bolted climbs, especially those in the 5.7-5.9 range are Not sport climbs. they are what you'd call bolted trad climbs. this means that bolts are typically 10-15 ft apa...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Joshua Tree recommendations, please
October 13, 1:36pm

Re: Re: More Joshua Tree Climbing Thoughts
Trevor are you talking about a trad rack recommendation? all you mentioned was quickdraws ? Toprope Anchors 1. the usual biners, lockers if you prefer them 2. an assortment of stoppers, hexe...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Joshua Tree recommendations, please
October 12, 7:47pm

More Joshua Tree Climbing Thoughts
climbing at J-Tree is much different than gym climbing, especially at the lower grade levels. in the gym you climb 5.7-8 vertical stuff with big jugs. 5.7-8 at Josh is mostly low angle slab cli...

October 12, 12:09pm

Re: Joshua Tree recommendations, please
Re. climbing in Joshua Tree first off have you ever climbed outside, or are you just a gym climber ? second, will you try and lead climb or just toprope at J-Tree ? if you have only done lea...

October 12, 11:44am

Re: Carrying water/food while running
I just read your initial post more closely. Why would you only want to carry 4-6oz water ? that's about one mouthful. may as well carry nothing. you must be talking about short sub 2 hour ru...

In Other Activities » Carrying water/food while running
October 10, 1:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.