Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

John Abela (JohnAbela) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale John Abela hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me John Abela has not added a biography yet.
CityEureka
StateCalifornia
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Abela

Showing 891 - 900 of 1327 | Page: 1 ...81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ...133

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Re: WM Flash Pants
Good to hear Ben. I have been going back and forth for two hiking seasons on whether to buy the MB or WM pants. I am all about the cottage industry and look forward to being able to check out yo...

In Gear Deals » WM Flash Pants
January 07, 8:52am

Re: WM Flash Pants
The direct page to the HH page for the pants is: http://www.hermitshut.com/wemoflapnt.html. It looks like they only have medium and XL in stock.

January 07, 7:26am

Re: Re: WM Flash Pants
Just remember that this is the same price as a pair of GooseFeet Down Pants! You really do need to get your website updated with your full product list Ben. I, for one, find it rather hard to...

January 07, 7:22am

Re: Best UL groundsheet? - Info needed
Two of the top favorites are: ZPacks Cuben Fiber Groundsheet Gossamer Gear Polycryo Ground Cloth

In GEAR » Best UL groundsheet
January 06, 9:23am

WTB: MontBell UL Super Spiral Down Hugger, #1, left zipper, regular or long
Hello All, I am looking to pick up a MBULSS#1 if anybody has one they no longer want. Specifically looking for a left-side-zipper (not even remotely interested in right-side zippers... my bra...

In Gear Swap » WTB: MontBell UL Super Spiral Down Hugger, #1, left zipper, regular or long
January 05, 4:04pm

Re: RE: the mittens
I'm in between their sizing of M-L with bare hands. Is the general consensus to go up if in doubt? Hey Leigh, EcoWool is pretty true to size, which is rather rare these days. General r...

In Gear Deals » EcoWool - 10% off - Time to grab some PossumDown Gloves!
January 02, 7:00pm

WTB: MLD Patrol Shelter
Hello All, Looking to pick up a MLD Patrol Shelter for some testing. Does not matter if it is CF or not. Do not even care if it is in really bad condition. Thanks.

In GEAR » WTB: MLD Patrol Shelter
January 01, 11:33pm

Re: SUL/XUL Enclosed Shelter Comparisons
Hello Mary, Excellent article, John! I'm just wondering if during those 31 days of rain, there was also enough wind to test the ones you had set up? Thank you! Yes we had two very bad ...

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL/XUL Enclosed Shelter Comparisons
January 01, 8:09pm

Re: Suggestions for Ultralite winter shelter under $200
Tarps: MLD Duomid SMD Gatewood Cape Tents: Skyscape - Trekker (when on sale) TarpTent Sublite Just to name a few of the more popular options.

In GEAR » Suggestions for Ultralite winter shelter under $200
January 01, 7:26pm

Re: re: article
Hello Ceasar, Thanks for your nice post! I very much understand where you are coming from and agree that going the MYOG approach can be a much less expensive (and sometimes lighter) approach....

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » SUL/XUL Enclosed Shelter Comparisons
January 01, 7:21pm

All Reader Reviews by John Abela

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Black Rock Gear Hadron

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
August 02, 6:44pm

ZPacks ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tarp & HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter
ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tarp ZPacks HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter h...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
June 27, 10:34pm

Jetboil Sol Ti
Hello Everybody, I was able to acquire the new Jetboil Sol Ti recently and I have now had a chance to use it in the field - inclu...

In Backpacks - Frameless
April 11, 3:00pm