Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

John Abela (JohnAbela) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale John Abela hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me John Abela has not added a biography yet.
CityEureka
StateCalifornia
CountryUnited States

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by John Abela

Showing 891 - 900 of 1386 | Page: 1 ...81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ...139

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: FS HMG Porter Pack Size Small
+1 on being all over this if it was not a small. Stephan, you should send this out to Kat P to try out. It would likely fit her really well and she is always having problems deciding what backpa...

In Gear Swap » FS HMG Porter Pack Size Small
January 20, 4:19am

Re: CF TrailStar
Hey Doug, What did the weight on yours end up being?? I would love to see some day-light photos of you laying down underneath it so we can get an idea of the room/protection that it provides!...

In Chaff » Mike Reid - nyah nyah nyah....
January 20, 12:18am

ouch
So realistically the average hiker (excluding the long distance hiker who happens to be using a canister system, which is getting rare these days) could likely go a season or two and never even beg...

In GEAR » Refilling Gas Canisters
January 20, 12:07am

Re: Re: url
Thanks!! btw, I posted on your blog a quick thought. hit me after I posted... what about being able to transfer from one of those big 500g canisters down into one of the smaller 100g canisters. T...

January 19, 11:57pm

url
thank you!

January 19, 11:42pm

Re: Cottage gear exposure
Hello Ben, Tough market you are trying to tap into. My recommendations would be to start getting them into the hands of hikers. Find yourself 5 to 8 hikers and just hand them a backpack, free...

In GEAR » Cottage gear exposure
January 19, 3:12am

Re: Pretty graphs, but not useful to me.
pretty graphs, but not terribly useful +1

In GEAR » Pack Dry Times
January 18, 7:27pm

Re: Re: Re: Thank you Redwood Guy
Hey Nate, You can score a brand new one for $120 (the cheapest I have seen them) over at backcountrygear while they are still on sale.

In Gear Swap » FS: JetBoil Sol Ti
January 18, 7:25pm

Re: Thank you Redwood Guy
Ah you got it and got to try it out - sweeet!! Yeah this sucker boils water insanely fast huh! The pure fuel efficiency of this stove makes it dang near perfect. I put a little snack bar insi...

In Gear Swap » FS: JetBoil Sol Ti
January 18, 3:36pm

Re: Rainbow
Sure thing! The Rainbow has not seen an update since 2010 IIRC The SMD Skyscape Trekker is also a nice shelter. I freaking love the 75/25 apex it has. I do not know the numbers off the top of...

In GEAR » Tarptent Moment mesh liner
January 17, 11:20pm

All Reader Reviews by John Abela

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Black Rock Gear Hadron

In Clothing - Headwear, Handwear
August 02, 6:44pm

ZPacks ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tarp & HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter
ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tarp ZPacks HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter h...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
June 27, 10:34pm

Jetboil Sol Ti
Hello Everybody, I was able to acquire the new Jetboil Sol Ti recently and I have now had a chance to use it in the field - inclu...

In Backpacks - Frameless
April 11, 3:00pm