Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 881 - 890 of 3141 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...315

Forum » Thread

TSA Absurdity
The TSA's 12 Banned Items of Christmas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luNfghUnvFg

In Chaff » TSA Absurdity
January 06, 2:47pm

Re: Re: Chasing breathability an exercise in futility?
I'm with Daryl, I gave up on breathable rain shells as well. I just carry a light mid layer that will keep me warm while wet after everything has wetted out. Wool is the warmest for using non b...

In GEAR » Chasing breathability an exercise in futility?
January 06, 11:47am

Re: Re: Chasing breathability an exercise in futility?
Andy, do you find that the cotton canvas anorak is more breathable than a wind shirt or soft shell? I've wanted a canvas anorak for a while now, I think they are totally badass, but I would re...

In GEAR » Chasing breathability an exercise in futility?
January 06, 11:37am

Re: Merino buff vs windproof fleece balaclava?
Whatever you get, keep in mind that when a buff gets wet, you can't breathe through it.

In GEAR » Merino buff vs windproof fleece balaclava?
January 05, 6:33pm

Re: Buy a cabin near Kings Canyon/ Sequoia west entrances?
There are a bunch of nice homes up in Mineral King at 8,000 feet, but it's a really long drive to get up there, and the road snows out in the winter...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Buy a cabin near Kings Canyon/ Sequoia west entrances?
January 05, 10:12am

Re: Re: Flame me
This thread has nothing to do with Ayn Rand. http://www.aynrand.org/site/PageServer?pagename=ar_libertarianism_qa

In Chaff » the non-aggression principle
January 04, 10:27am

Re: Muffins al la Clelland, and the Mega-Muffin Threashhold. Need suggestions/help
No comment on the video, but the easiest way to make a muffin is by sticking one of those squishy bowls (safe to high heat) into a pot of water and boiling it.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Muffins al la Clelland, and the Mega-Muffin Threashhold. Need suggestions/help
January 03, 10:51pm

Re: Wind pants are for urban exercise
Not everyone hikes through dense underbrush. The ultralight ones are very fragile, but you can get heavier wind pants that are more durable than regular hiking pants and lighter. The dense weave w...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Wind Pants not as popular as wind shirt?
January 02, 8:38pm

Re: Abandon Thread!
You know if cotton gets even the slightest bit wet, your body temperature will drop by 10 degrees instantly killing you. Don't mess around with cotton. Cotton kills.

In GEAR » Indigenous Hooded Alpaca Baselayer
January 02, 5:13pm

Re: Re: Interesting article
The end goal of the tea party and libertarians is to restore a constitutional republic and give power back to the states, basically dismantling the current federal government. There is not much at ...

In Chaff » the non-aggression principle
December 30, 5:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am