BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 881 - 890 of 2892 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...290

Forum » Thread

Re: kindle
I have no idea, sorry. I haven't turned it on in a while. It's a couple years old. I'll charge it up and take a look, but what should I be looking for to answer your question?

In Gear Swap » FS: Kindle Paperwhite w/ carrying case.
November 09, 8:33pm

FS: Kindle Paperwhite w/ carrying case.
I'm not much of a reader and I could use the money right now, so I'm selling my kindle paperwhite. It includes a very light, padded nylon carrying case. It originally had a leather strap on...

In Gear Swap » FS: Kindle Paperwhite w/ carrying case.
November 09, 5:43pm

Re: Re: Accurately Estimating Wind Speed
Did the wind blow his pants off too?

In GEAR » Accurately Estimating Wind Speed
November 09, 2:55pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: FDA moves to ban trans fats
Better to enforce proper labeling than to ban something. I do not trust the FDA to tell me what is healthy and not healthy. If someone wants to damage their health with trans fat, I don't care....

In Chaff » FDA moves to ban trans fats
November 09, 2:24am

Re: Re: Re: 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
Of course my breath test was highly subjective and I lack real comparison. I can breathe through it, not easily, but it passes through and I can fill my lungs from empty to full more than fast enou...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
November 08, 11:14pm

Re: 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
I have a spring 2013 (sp13) houdini. Originally I picked it up thinking it was an older houdini, it was steeply discounted on ebay and the seller was selling quite a few. It looked like clearance t...

In GEAR » 2013 Spring Patagonia Houdini Pants / Jacket
November 08, 10:50pm

Re: Re: Accurately Estimating Wind Speed
At what wind speed will the most storm worthy winter tent (that's packable) have it's fabric ripped apart?

In GEAR » Accurately Estimating Wind Speed
November 08, 6:53pm

Re: What have you been finding at thrift stores?
Yesterday I found 2 pairs of merrel trail gloves for $5 each! (in my size) They were a little worn on the tread, but whatever. I haven't had much luck finding good, high dollar outdoor gear....

In GEAR » What have you been finding at thrift stores?
November 08, 1:35pm

Re: What would be your ultimate backpacking adventure?
Walking the entire length of the Big Sur from the ocean to the base of the black cone, crossing over to the other fork and following it back. I also want to walk the length of the Little Sur ri...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » What would be your ultimate backpacking adventure?
November 08, 11:27am

Re: Shoe Mesh
Talk to Roger Caffin, he wears light shoes and has to deal with super nasty scrub over in Aus.

In GEAR » Shoe Mesh
November 08, 11:19am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am