Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 881 - 890 of 3436 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...344

Forum » Thread

FS: Snow Peak Ti-solist
EDIT: ITEM IS SOLD. I'm starting to convert to no cook, and when I do cook I would rather have aluminum. So I have no use for this pot anymore. The pot looks the way it does from cooking ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Snow Peak Ti-solist
May 02, 9:46pm

Re: Can I use an Ultralight Backpack?
I would get two packs, a smaller frameless pack for short/light trips and a large framed pack for longer/heavier trips.

In GEAR » Can I use an Ultralight Backpack?
May 02, 6:39pm

Re: Silnylon Vs. Tyvek

In Gear Deals » Lightweight Affordable Tarps
May 01, 8:41pm

Re: Re: Stream crossing and washing your socks - at the same time :)
If your feet are going to be wet constantly I think it's worth wearing some 100% wool socks. Wool soaks up a lot of water, but most of the water is sucked up into the hair cells in a way where ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Stream crossing and washing your socks - at the same time :)
April 30, 10:03pm

Re: Sellers: when your item sells, Edit your post, do not Reply to it
Good idea, I'm guilty of this too.

In Gear Swap » Sellers: when your item sells, Edit your post, do not Reply to it
April 30, 5:15pm

Parks Canada to offer Wi-Fi in the wilderness
"OTTAWA—The quiet solitude and refuge from the connected world that many Canadians yearn for will soon be no more in dozens of Canada’s wilderness zones. Parks Canada wants to create wi...

In On the Web » Parks Canada to offer Wi-Fi in the wilderness
April 30, 4:36pm

Re: Tarp in the Wind River Range
This one requires some trees and branches to tie off to and is not the most simple to set up, but it is the most storm proof flat tarp set up I have seen. You do need center tie out points. ...

In GEAR » Tarp in the Wind River Range
April 29, 10:27pm

Re: the opposite of ultralight
I remember on another forum (i think it was a prepper forum) a guy talking about his time in the military when he jumped out of a plane and he was forced to haul 180 pounds for a short distance.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » the opposite of ultralight
April 29, 1:38am

Re: FS: Patagonia Houdini - Men's size Medium
Yep, that is the more breathable one.

In Gear Swap » FS: Patagonia Houdini - Men's size Medium
April 29, 12:37am

Re: Would a simple A-frame tarp provide suitable weather protection for a PCT thru hike?
Derek, if you encounter rough weather you only need to pitch it as low as possible to the ground so it's almost touching your bag, but not touching your bag. You would need some near horizontal...

In GEAR » Would a simple A-frame tarp provide suitable weather protection for a PCT thru hike?
April 28, 7:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am