Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Santa Rosa, CA
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 881 - 890 of 3489 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...349

Forum » Thread

Re: Gaiters?
Cuben fiber gaiters would not make sense. Cuben fiber is less durable than other fabrics and being gaiters they take abuse from rocks and brush. Cuben fiber is also not breathable at all. You would...

In GEAR » What do the people WANT!?
May 18, 10:02pm

Re: melting cut ends of cord
You want to get it nice and melty and manipulate it with your fingers. Use a pen or something to pull off any excess goo.

In Make Your Own Gear » melting cut ends of cord
May 18, 9:20pm

Re: Taut, Taught, & Taunt Pitches
One time I pitched my tarp way too taunt. I woke up the next morning emotional scarred from the verbal abuse. Using that taunt line hitch was a huge mistake.

In GEAR » Taut, Taught, & Taunt Pitches
May 18, 6:45pm

Re: Arizona Fire Ban Now in Effect
Unless the fires danger is really bad, like later in summer, there is usually a distinction between car campsites and backcountry camping. They usually allow car campgrounds to have wood/charcoal f...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Arizona Fire Ban Now in Effect
May 18, 5:39pm

Re: Where would you setup camp in this picture
I would camp down in the thicker forest. I only tarp camp, and I don't use trekking poles so I would need trees to tie off to. In a thicker forest with lots of limbs and branches I can make som...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Where would you setup camp in this picture
May 17, 5:45pm

fs: ex-officio shirt, sea to summit dry bags
ex-officio shirt dryfly flex shirt, size small. Only worn a couple of times. http://www.exofficio.com/products/details/mens-dryfly-flex-midi-plaid-long-sleeve-shirt This is a very nice shirt, but...

In Gear Swap » fs: ex-officio shirt, sea to summit dry bags
May 17, 5:08pm

Re: Writing instrument for the JMT?
What is the best black powder pistol for self defense to carry on a continental divide through hike? What is the most weight efficient ukelele for light and fast backpacking at 9,500 feet of ele...

In GEAR » Trolls?
May 17, 4:20pm

Re: Alcohol stove
There is this place called google...

In GEAR » Wood-burning stove, denatured alcohol stove or a Solid-fuel tablet stove?
May 17, 2:03pm

Re: Wood-burning stove, denatured alcohol stove or a Solid-fuel tablet stove?
Carry a small alcohol stove. You should be able to find alcohol around easily. There is no need for a wood stove, just create a small cook fire on the ground and cook your food. Very simple and eas...

In GEAR » Wood-burning stove, denatured alcohol stove or a Solid-fuel tablet stove?
May 17, 1:36pm

Re: Trolls?
It's spring, everyone is getting ready to hit the mountains.

In GEAR » Trolls?
May 17, 2:21am

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 13, 11:53am