BPL Community Profile

Justin Baker (justin_baker) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale west coast best coast
About Me http://jbaker8484.imgur.com/
CitySanta Rosa
StateCalifornia

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Justin Baker

Showing 881 - 890 of 2796 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...280

Forum » Thread

Re: Using hot water bottles as 'cached heat'
On a recent trip, a guy I was with used a stainless steel water bottle and put a wool sock over it. He said it lasted all night. There must be something to stainless.

In GEAR » Using hot water bottles as 'cached heat'
October 16, 10:28pm

Re: BPL Goes Bye Bye
It's impossible for a forum site that charges a subscription to post to stay alive forever.

In Chaff » BPL Goes Bye Bye
October 16, 2:20pm

Re: mistakes
I totally agree. For example, you can buy an easy to set up, fully enclosed shelter that is way lighter than a dome tent instead of a more complicated to set up flat tarp.

In Philosophy & Technique » PROFESSOR HIKE: TOP 10 BEGINNER HIKER BLUNDERS
October 15, 9:06pm

Re: Senate Votes To Ban The Libertarian Party From Ohio Election
The Libertarian party is the only sane party. Libertarian candidates support the constitution and aren't influenced by private interests. They are the only party that doesn't want to police...

In Chaff » Senate Votes To Ban The Libertarian Party From Ohio Election
October 15, 8:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Help me leave the office for an "outdoor" job
In a professional career, I can see that being possible. It's really difficult for someone in my position to get a job for more that 30hrs per week. There is overtime, legal issues, and of cour...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help me leave the office for an "outdoor" job
October 14, 11:48pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Help me leave the office for an "outdoor" job
Well that isn't an option because I'm not entirely supporting myself right now, but I generally agree. When I transfer humbolt or monterrey are at the top of the list.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help me leave the office for an "outdoor" job
October 14, 10:13pm

Re: Re: Super breathable, Apex insulated vest.
Neat, I wonder how the warmth would compare to a 9 oz fleece layer.

In Make Your Own Gear » Super breathable, Apex insulated vest.
October 14, 8:35pm

Re: Re: Re: G.G.G. Mystery Guests
Last year we had a van and truck haul in stuff, maybe you could slip in a few items if there is room.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 6th Annual G.G.G. 1/24-26 2014
October 14, 11:51am

Re: It'll be a neck knife
"I'm interested to see how easy or difficult it will be to keep this knife rust free in the field. Only time will tell." In my experience, keeping a knife rust free isn't a pri...

In GEAR » Mora #2/0 vs. Mora #1?
October 13, 12:43pm

Re: WTB: Yama Mountain Gear 1.25
Jay, where was that top picture taken?

In Gear Swap » WTB: Yama Mountain Gear 1.25
October 12, 9:55pm

All Reader Reviews by Justin Baker

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Gregory Tarne 36

In Backpacks - Internal Frame