BPL Community Profile

Aaron Sorensen (awsorensen) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale South of Forester Pass
About Me Turning my hobby obsession into a part time job and maybe full time job.

I will be selling children's sleeping bags soon.
Stay tuned for updates.
CityBay Area
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 881 - 890 of 1284 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...129

Forum » Thread

Dewey trip on for 1st weekend of Feb
Hello everyone, Well I know of at least 4 that can not go the 3rd weekend of Jan now. So well go for 1st weekend of Feb to Dewey.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Winter trip suggestions around within 4 hrs of bay area
January 04, 1:37pm

Re: Re: Re:
It looks like you are going for a bigger pack than the Ion??? If so the lack of compressibility from a synthetic quilt may not be a problem. If you are going to be in conditions with damp nig...

In GEAR » anything more compressible then WM summerlite?
January 04, 9:53am

Re: BPL Locals
____________________________________________________________ I think random get together are a great idea for comparing notes, gear, technique and philosophies, whatever. It'll really solidify...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Uniting Hiking trips
January 03, 6:44pm

Re: What are your sleeping bag(s) for different temps?
For 40* I have a homemade quilt with .85 ounce fabric Thru-hiker used to sell. It is now my bag I use when I have to say over-night at work. It has no DWR and any condensation or dew wets out t...

In GEAR » What are your sleeping bag(s) for different temps?
January 03, 6:27pm

Re: Bay Area Winter trip
Well, Now there at least 4 of the 6 or 7 going can not go on the 3rd weekend of Jan so it looks like the trip will have to be postponed until the 1st weekend of Feb. I'll keep everyone p...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Winter trip suggestions around within 4 hrs of bay area
January 03, 12:00pm

Re: Winter trip suggestions around within 4 hrs of bay area
O.K., As of now the date is for the 3rd weekend of Jan. However; 2 people that really want to go can not on that weekend. With that, someone threw out to have it on the 1st weekend of FEB. ...

January 02, 10:05am

Re: Re: Room for more
No problem, The more the merrier!!!

January 01, 10:51pm

Re: Why Are We Even Still Here? was "A Very Thorough MYOG Site"
Well Bill, Still couldn't agree with you more, but don't go away just because of this. BLP is always interested in making things better for the community. You were also the pinnacl...

In GEAR » Why Are We Even Still Here? was "A Very Thorough MYOG Site"
January 01, 8:48pm

Re: Why Are We Even Still Here? was "A Very Thorough MYOG Site"
Bill, I couldn't agree more. I don't think the forums are all that hard to search for something but where you begin and what comes out of the searches when you are really trying to dig...

In GEAR » Why Are We Even Still Here? was "A Very Thorough MYOG Site"
January 01, 7:03pm

Re: Yosemite-Snow-and I Wanna GO!!!
Replying to Anthony's forum on a different forum. _________________________________________ I can go the 2nd weekend in Jan, if that works for Joshua and everyone else. Is Aaron going to be...

January 01, 6:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Sorensen

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Fenix L2D-CE
Everything else is just a light. For its weight, its 2-40 times brighter and lasts 5-10 time longer. Now they just need to make a 3AAA headlamp with a 5/15/35 lumens setting. The only problem...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
May 13, 10:33pm

Golite 2006 Reed Pants
I got the 2006 version with out the leg zippers because it is what I wanted, (the lighter version). I'm sure the breathability that Golite claims for it is accurate, but something twice as good...

In Clothing - Raingear
March 11, 1:20pm

Nuwai 1 Watt (HLX-712L)
The Nuwai HLX-712L ROCKS!!! I found it hear for $27 http://www.amondotech.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=874 The CR123A Batteries are only $1 each as well. I have been using the Pe...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 13, 8:47pm

The North Face 2005 Hightail Long
I have a few issues with this bag that will never get addressed because the new ones have been changed completely. First the good. I found it on sale for $230. The long is only 3 oz more than t...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 01, 6:23pm

Gatorade Bottle
I have yet to have one of these leak on me. They have taking over as my go to water holder since they have been out. Platy's are just too finiky IMO. I just wish they made one a little bigger. ...

In Hydration - Water Storage Containers
November 30, 7:58pm