BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 881 - 890 of 1192 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...120

Forum » Thread

Re: Black Diamond Ultra Distance Trekking Pole Review
I have never been a pole person, but these poles are making me reconsider. They are very nice. Karl Meltzer will be using them in the Hardrock 100 mountain race this weekend.

In Editor's Roundtable » Black Diamond Ultra Distance Trekking Pole Review
July 07, 12:05pm

Chewable Perpetuem
. . . and also really expensive relative to the powder, but convenient.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Powders and Gels
July 06, 7:13pm

Re: Powders and Gels
I use a lot of Hammer products and do a bit of ultra running and fastpacking. Gels are mostly for shorter, 3 hours or less runs. After that time they should be supplemented with or replaced by Per...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Powders and Gels
July 06, 7:05pm

Re: Bare Boxer ... Bearikade Scout
if money is no object (laugh here) the Bearikade Scout is a better option. my Scout works great, easy 5 days of food. weighs : 1.75 lb (that's 1 lb 12 oz) volume : 508 ci dimensions : 9&q...

In GEAR » Bare Boxer
July 06, 8:21am

Re: Minimalist Shoe Question
someone just mentioned Brooks Cascadia. they are nice running and walking shoes. these are a pretty popular ultra running shoe, But they are definitely NOT minimalist shoes. 711g for a pair of ...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoe Question
July 06, 7:26am

Rogue Racer and Feet
Eugene or anyone else with "serious mileage" on your Rogue Racers : What are the longest runs you use them for, and how do your feet feel afterwards ? I'm considering the Rogue ...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoe Question
July 05, 10:28am

Re: thoughts
ok so there's lots of snow in the Sierra. next question ... how consolidated is it for cross country travel ? We were hoping for the Southern section of SHR last week of July. I don't ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra High Route or Oregon via PCT? - July 15th - Aug 7th
July 05, 9:18am

Re: Trailrunners for the JMT, Rockplate necessary?
I think you answered your own question when you said "Note: My feet are not hardened as I don't get much trail time these days."

In GEAR » Trailrunners for the JMT, Rockplate necessary?
July 03, 7:31am

Re: I don't get it...
there is nothing wrong with electronics and modern technology, though I question whether some of it is truly an advancement.

In GEAR » iphone charger for the JMT
July 01, 2:56pm

Re: Recommend a good outdoor book? Stuck in airport for 7 hours.
Relentless Forward Progress by Bryon Powell

In Other Activities » Recommend a good outdoor book? Stuck in airport for 7 hours.
July 01, 2:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.