BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 881 - 890 of 1189 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...119

Forum » Thread

Re: Bare Boxer ... Bearikade Scout
if money is no object (laugh here) the Bearikade Scout is a better option. my Scout works great, easy 5 days of food. weighs : 1.75 lb (that's 1 lb 12 oz) volume : 508 ci dimensions : 9&q...

In GEAR » Bare Boxer
July 06, 8:21am

Re: Minimalist Shoe Question
someone just mentioned Brooks Cascadia. they are nice running and walking shoes. these are a pretty popular ultra running shoe, But they are definitely NOT minimalist shoes. 711g for a pair of ...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoe Question
July 06, 7:26am

Rogue Racer and Feet
Eugene or anyone else with "serious mileage" on your Rogue Racers : What are the longest runs you use them for, and how do your feet feel afterwards ? I'm considering the Rogue ...

In GEAR » Minimalist Shoe Question
July 05, 10:28am

Re: thoughts
ok so there's lots of snow in the Sierra. next question ... how consolidated is it for cross country travel ? We were hoping for the Southern section of SHR last week of July. I don't ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sierra High Route or Oregon via PCT? - July 15th - Aug 7th
July 05, 9:18am

Re: Trailrunners for the JMT, Rockplate necessary?
I think you answered your own question when you said "Note: My feet are not hardened as I don't get much trail time these days."

In GEAR » Trailrunners for the JMT, Rockplate necessary?
July 03, 7:31am

Re: I don't get it...
there is nothing wrong with electronics and modern technology, though I question whether some of it is truly an advancement.

In GEAR » iphone charger for the JMT
July 01, 2:56pm

Re: Recommend a good outdoor book? Stuck in airport for 7 hours.
Relentless Forward Progress by Bryon Powell

In Other Activities » Recommend a good outdoor book? Stuck in airport for 7 hours.
July 01, 2:02pm

Re: Re: Re: Freedom
most electronic gadget users have a mind set very similar to cigarette smokers of the 1950's and 60's. they feel they have the right to use them any time any where no matter how it impacts...

July 01, 9:19am

Re: Freedom
Of course HYOH is the only way to truly "Be" in life ... I'm the first to agree. I'm just saying that a wilderness experience is the perfect time to step out of your urban shells...

July 01, 8:56am

Re: iphone charger for the JMT
GPS maps, applets for this, applets for that, music all day long, television . . . I don't get it. You guys don't want to connect with the wilderness. You really don't even Want to b...

July 01, 8:19am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.