Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Art ... (asandh) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Art ... hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Art ... has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Art ...

Showing 881 - 890 of 1336 | Page: 1 ...80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ...134

Forum » Thread

Re: Houston, we have a problem!
ouch ! I can't believe how many "running" injuries are cropping up on this thread.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
January 25, 8:18pm

Re: Question for the old farts....
you don't have to like Everything about an organization to gain some benefit from it. the membership dues are not that steep for what you may reap.

In Chaff » Question for the old farts....
January 25, 7:51pm

Re: Mi sombrero...
Adan my rule of thumb ... if you go slow enough you can go any distance. one foot in front of the other. good luck training.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 2012 R2R2R Group - Training Log's
January 25, 10:14am

Back to "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
Rae Lakes sounds great.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
January 24, 6:42pm

R2R2R accomodations
camp site booked ... Friday and Saturday nights only. 3 people, 2 cars, so far. . . .

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
January 23, 11:17am

Re: Check out the New Balance MT110
to even suggest someone go from a boot straight to the NB 110 is borderline criminal. at least a year in a more beafy "transition" trail shoe makes much more sense. if considering the...

In GEAR » suggest trail runner?
January 23, 8:20am

Re: vanishing trail
Great photos, great running everyone. . . .

January 22, 9:44pm

Re: Re: Re: "Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run"
if I do camp I'd prefer an official spot with hot showers like Mather.

January 21, 8:09am

Re: lodging
Those hotels are 1 mile outside the park entrance in a small village called Tusayan. and about 7 miles from the Bright Angel trailhead. not sure how far from SK trailhead.

January 18, 6:21pm

Re: Re: Re: water
Dave to the best of my 3 year old recollection, the answer is no, unless you mean rain puddles. but as long as trail workers are using the house, there will be water there.

January 18, 9:54am

All Reader Reviews by Art ...

Art ... has posted no reviews.