Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bob Gross (--B.G.--) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Silicon Valley
About Me I was backpacking ultralight before Ray ever published!

Photo Gallery:
http://imagetransactions.zenfolio.com
My Website URLhttp://www.imagetransactions.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bob Gross

Showing 8791 - 8800 of 11981 | Page: 1 ...871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ...1199

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Bad Gas Canister?
"Different stoves do have different lengths of pin in them." I wonder if that is part of the reason why some stove manufacturers tell you to use only their brand of canister. No, that ...

In GEAR » Bad Gas Canister?
February 22, 12:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Hey Bob
... other than the fact that the people who enter early and intice others to buy are compensated. It is only a poor man's Ponzi Scheme. --B.G.--

In Gear Deals » The Clymb President's Day Sale
February 22, 12:01pm

Re: Estimating snow depth after rain and temperatures above freezing
Andy, if you do not take the snowshoes, the chance that they will be needed will approach 100%. There are too many variables. Some of it depends on the ground temperature with the snow on top of...

In Winter Hiking » Estimating snow depth after rain and temperatures above freezing
February 22, 11:52am

Re: Hey Bob
How do you know? Did you look that up? --B.G.--

February 22, 11:47am

Re: ...
For those who are ethically challenged, look up the term "Ponzi Scheme." --B.G.--

February 22, 11:15am

Re: ?
There is getting to be more and more of these web-based fly-by-night marketing operations, and I won't do business with any of them that are this slimey. There are plenty of normal web-based...

February 21, 10:41pm

Re: Re: Northern Sierra snowshoe day trips?
http://backcountryskitours.com/ Marcus Libkind has been running that cross country ski web site since forever, and I think that he has personally skied about every slope in California. --B.G.--

In Winter Hiking » Northern Sierra snowshoe day trips?
February 21, 9:43pm

Re: Re: Re: RE Snow
The ticks will be walking around with tiny Kahtoola Microspikes for snow and ice. --B.G.--

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » 3rd Annual Bay Area BPL Hike
February 21, 9:40pm

Re: blog
Mark, I still struggle with velocity in KM/HR. M/S seems more logical. --B.G.--

In Make Your Own Gear » My new MYOG Blog
February 21, 8:57pm

Re: Alternative canisters
Hmmm. I might be willing to drive a few states over to buy some, and then smuggle them back into California. Expensive? --B.G.--

In GEAR » Simmerlite Weight vs. WindPro Weight
February 21, 4:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Bob Gross

Bob Gross has posted no reviews.