BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 861 - 870 of 1734 | Page: 1 ...78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ...174

Forum » Thread

pad
learn to sleep on back then the lightest smallest CCF pad is all you need.

In GEAR » Most durable, but reasonably light inflatable type pad? (yes, yet another pad thread and question)
April 09, 9:57pm

ohm
Ive got one or I would go for it. The 2.O will carry more weight. But it wont carry <20 lbs the same as the old style. They are different critters. The old style, when loosely packed, con...

In Gear Swap » FS: ULA Ohm - Medium
April 08, 9:26pm

still available
sale didnt go thru, still available. (Bump)

In Gear Swap » Oware 10 x 10 pyramid
April 08, 9:14pm

cook
On the tooth of time traders site, they have a written cooking/wash water procedure. Boil water, add food to water, cover and remove from heat. Apparently, they changed their minds, or are just ...

In Philmont » Philmont Cooking 2013
April 08, 8:05pm

shoes
Not necessary.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Light stream-crossing / camp shoes?
April 08, 7:48pm

FS - Driducks small - blue- new - $12 shipped -sold
Ive got a small blue dri-ducks rainsuit. Never been worn. Bought it for my son a yr ago, but he outgrew it without ever having an opportunity to use it. Was tried on by him once for size/fit. ...

In Gear Swap » FS - Driducks small - blue- new - $12 shipped
April 07, 4:46pm

alcohol containers
the nalgene type containers with flip top lid (the quality ones, not coughlans) are about the best, but slightly heavy, and hard to come by. the containers lemon juice comes in at the grocery st...

In GEAR » Alcohol Storage Container - GoGo Squeez?
April 04, 7:32pm

stuff
I use a zpacks medium cuben drysak, and just squeeze and roll mine down as much as wanted. I think it weighs 0.77 oz. My 40F quilt weighs 16oz and stuffs to the size of a cantaloupe when need...

In GEAR » How small can I stuff my quilt? (Liters)
April 03, 3:59pm

frog toggs
++ http://www.froggtoggsraingear.com/DriDucks.shtm This is the distributor, free shipping, fast shipping, $19.99, all sizes and colors.

In Gear Deals » Where to buy driducks these days?
April 03, 3:47pm

stuff
Zpacks are just sewed across bottom and up one side, then taped. It comes out kind of oval near bottom, and round in the middle. Anything square or rectangular will come out round as well after s...

In GEAR » Oval or square stuff sack/ drysack for sleeping bag, not round...
March 31, 9:27am

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm