BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 861 - 870 of 1720 | Page: 1 ...78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ...172

Forum » Thread

yes
When you have a condition which requires constant fever reducer or pain reliever, doctors used to say to alternate tylenol and Ibuprofent to lessen the impact on stomach and kidneys. I have had...

In Gear Lists » Tylenol AND Ibuprofen?
March 20, 2:59pm

compass
Generally speaking, the compass will weigh less than the map, of which it is nearly useless without.

In GEAR » question on compass
March 19, 9:05pm

shirt
Personally, Im good in short sleeve UL shirt down into 40s. If its windy, driducks jacket goes on top. If Im still cold, I put a light fleece on. Sometimes use the fleece, and not the driducks to...

In GEAR » Shirt for chilly mornings
March 19, 7:49pm

food
My dad lived feeding Ensure thru a GI tube into his stomach for several yrs, he could not eat. You can live on prepared food substitutes. But if youve seen pics of someone that has been on th...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Soylent Experiments
March 19, 5:11pm

imogene
I would think you could shed almost another 8 oz with carbon fiber poles.

In GEAR » Imogene-UL3 specs per customer rep
March 19, 5:03pm

bladders
Im not in so much of a hurry I cant stop to take a drink. Actually I can reach my bottles, and put them back just fine, even while walking. If you cant, and I know many people that cannot, you on...

In GEAR » Hydration bladders... out of fashion?
March 19, 4:16pm

bs
Call it what it is. Total BS. How many crews use turkey bags? 1/2? 1/3? 1/4, or less? Probably less. But lets be kind and say 1/3 Might be 7000 turkey bags per summer Assuming a ...

In Philmont » freezer bag cooking
March 19, 3:51pm

consumeable
If you actually use it, its consumeable. If you dont, and you bring it all back, might as well count it in base wt.

In Gear Lists » Consumables Question
March 18, 4:20am

weight
"I can also tell you that an extra 1 or 2 lbs means nothing to my fitness and strength level." Unless you have figured out a way to defeat the laws of physics, you are wrong. That ex...

In GEAR » Pack Weight
March 17, 7:49am

water
Some people could make it thru 25 miles of desert on 1-2L of water. They would hike at night.

In GEAR » Pack Weight
March 16, 7:17pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm