BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 861 - 870 of 877 | Page: 1 ...69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88

Forum » Thread

Nelson Lakes
Firstly, let me say that I am not experienced in snow/mountaineering. You should be able to find some good info here though. I also vaguely remember a book being written on light-weight alpinism. A...

In GEAR » Lightweight Gear for NZ conditions
May 05, 2:49am

NZ UL
Hi Adrian, I am sure that you can safely reduce pack weight. However, camping out right on the tops in the Tararua ranges in a tarp may be a bridge too far:) I am also Wellington based.

May 04, 7:36pm

NZ UL
Hi Adrian, You've got some great information here. In my limited UL experience I have found the core of the UL philosophy to be transferable to NZ, but you will have to make a few adjustment...

May 04, 3:48pm

aarn
The aarn packs look interesting. The only time, however, I have carried anything in a front pouch (camera) I found over- heating a huge problem.

In Philosophy & Technique » Discussion on Pack theory, poles, and shoes
April 21, 12:42am

breeks
Over a quarter of a century ago I had two superb breeks made by Rohan. One was made of a light poly cotton for summer use. It as the other, however, that really excelled. It was made from what woul...

In GEAR » pant to gaiter to shoe...
April 06, 1:09am

Bank details
Hi, Not sure if PMs work to you. Price is fine plus 5 bucks for courier. Just send me your bank details and I will transfer funds, or we can arrange another method if you prefer. Cheers, J...

In Gear Swap » FS: Cocoon UL 60 Hoody, size S
March 30, 3:18pm

NZ dollar price
Hi Adrian, Could you please PM me with a New Zealand Dollar price? Thanks, Jason

March 29, 11:48pm

Still for sale?
Is this still for sale? Thanks

March 27, 2:34am

Quilt choices
I am researching a new quilt set up, or sleep system as we call them now. I was considering synthetics for our sometimes wet and cold NZ climate, but have finally decided on down for its smaller p...

In GEAR » Quilt choices
March 23, 4:46pm

Ray's Way
I often do the one shoulder carry when I get a damp back and also just for a change. Works best for me when pack is pretty light. I use the elevated feet technique for resting and have found it to ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ray Jardine's Suggestions
March 18, 4:25pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am