BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 831 - 840 of 1378 | Page: 1 ...75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ...138

Forum » Thread

Re: Hillmap.com
I love hillmap--have been using it since it first launched and can vouch for the progressive improvements. (I really like the layout of the new beta, Ryan.) I never used NatGeo TOPO so I can't ...

In GEAR » Mapping Software (TOPO state series discontinued)
January 07, 3:00pm

WTT Trekking Poles: BD Zpoles for BD Trail
I have a pair of BD Distance poles 130cm that I would like to trade for BD Trail poles. The Zpoles are in excellent shape except for a nick out of one of the baskets. This has no effect on the pole...

In Gear Swap » WTT Trekking Poles: BD Zpoles for BD Trail
January 07, 10:13am

Re: Re: First Snow- 1/4/13
Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

In Post-Trip Reports » First Snow- 1/4/13
January 07, 8:07am

Re: It will drive off people as they would-be annual member!
I've been wondering how many of the new forum memberships have been purchased. And what the status is on the site upgrade. Can of worms? What can of worms?

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Forums loading slow?
January 03, 5:18pm

PapaSmurf=Dream Hammocks
They are one and the same. :) I'm a little unclear how the DarienUL at 13.4oz would save over the GTNano7. Am I missing something in your calculations?

In Hammocks » Hammock Setup
January 03, 11:42am

Re: Pinchot Trail - PA
Thanks. Nice little trip.

In Post-Trip Reports » Pinchot Trail - PA
January 02, 8:57am

Pinko commie liberals
I have no direct experience, but being a fellow bearer of "how did I end up so liberal?" syndrome, I have had Oregon recommended to me more than probably any other state (my heart is stil...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » So....how do you all feel about Oregon??
January 01, 10:57am

Re: Re: Female Staff
Miguel, I honestly do not feel much ire in this thread. If my post was taken as harsh, I apologize. It was only meant as suggestion, but I agree with you that whatever official infrastructure BPL r...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2012 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
January 01, 10:52am

Re: Re: Hiker fined for being unprepared
Yes, the focus on the food is a little weird. Seems that was the least bad of his several bad decisions.

In On the Web » Hiker fined for being unprepared
December 31, 5:10pm

oh dear
This thread had the potential for getting very juicy and meta, but I fear it's headed down the path of silliness (terminating in Camp Petty).

In Philosophy & Technique » King of Denial
December 31, 10:34am

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.