BPL Community Profile

spelt with a t (spelt) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SW/C PA
About Me Things I do: hike, camp, packraft, dive, XC ski

Things I'd like to do: easy rock climbing and canyoneering, more winter camping, more off-trail trips, and learn to telemark ski (it just looks so swooshy and cool). also, packraft MOAR.

Things I don't do: run, unless a rugby ball is in the vicinity. bike, unless it's casual, commuting, low-speed, or otherwise not hardcore.
CountryUS
My Website URLhttp://equilibriumsands.wordpress.com/

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by spelt with a t

Showing 831 - 840 of 1369 | Page: 1 ...75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ...137

Forum » Thread

oh dear
This thread had the potential for getting very juicy and meta, but I fear it's headed down the path of silliness (terminating in Camp Petty).

In Philosophy & Technique » King of Denial
December 31, 10:34am

Re: Re: Light is smart, it's superior.
Tom +1

In Philosophy & Technique » King of Denial
December 30, 6:58pm

Re: Women-specific articles
Backpacking and the more wilderness-y activities of outdoors recreation are unfortunately not particularly diverse. It would be nice to see BPL, as a major platform in this arena, take some steps t...

In Editor's Roundtable » 2012 Backpacking Light Staff Picks
December 30, 1:26pm

Re: RE:... MRE's
I might take them for convenience; can be eaten cold, no extra water needed, but otherwise they're pretty heavy. They are certainly better than MH though, if for no other reason than they aren&...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » New to MRE's
December 30, 9:04am

sadly, no all-in-one
I have roughly the same desired tool list as you and have found no one tool that has everything. My current combo is a Victorinox Rucksack (discontinued) and a Leatherman PS4. From your list, the R...

In GEAR » Ultralight Multitool?
December 30, 8:50am

Brown bread
I've never had it from a can, but Eat'n Park still has it.

In Chaff » Old Packing List ~Late 1950s
December 29, 9:04am

Re: Re: Sporks SUCK - NOT!!!
Ben, I was just poking fun at the OP's username. No ire intended. :)

In GEAR » Sporks SUCK!!!
December 27, 12:10am

Re: Sporks SUCK!!!
If your actual goal is to troll ;) I think you picked the wrong topic. There's plenty of folks who don't like sporks (myself among them).

In GEAR » Sporks SUCK!!!
December 26, 7:59pm

Re: <1oz pocketknives
Are these 1oz. pocketknives (Victorinox Classic, Gerber LTS, etc..)really enough knife for hiking? Depends entirely on how much knife you need. :) I think Cesar makes the relevant poi...

In GEAR » <1oz pocketknives
December 23, 7:41pm

way to go, PA
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

In Chaff » Newtown
December 21, 5:10pm

All Reader Reviews by spelt with a t

spelt with a t has posted no reviews.