BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 831 - 840 of 902 | Page: 1 ...72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

Forum » Thread

Stealth camping
Great video - really put a smile on my face. I was left wondering, however, how well Pedro and stealth camping went together :)

In Post-Trip Reports » *MOVIE* - Aussies on the PCT
September 22, 10:01pm

Pitching in bad weather
+1 to Roger's comments and let's not forget our friends in the UK. I often remember on Dartmoor two people laying down on the fly whilst someone pegged it out - just to stop it being carrie...

In GEAR » Tents : splitting the weight
September 22, 7:50pm

Sorry
Hi Robert, I think you are being much, much too hard on yourself. Probably caused by having read one particular post. Don't feel bad. Jason

In Editor's Roundtable » Made in China - A State of the Market Report
September 21, 5:52pm

Mid vestibule
You could always put down a polycro groundsheet to cover part of the vestibule area. It wont be a bathtub design, but could help prevent things getting too muddy and provide good area for getting o...

In GEAR » 'mids in the rain
September 18, 7:43pm

Big Mid in rain
As Brad said "I'd consider the Supermid with your (Duomid) insert." This is the best solution I think, as it gives you the same set up as when you use the Duomid solo. I have a Shangr...

September 18, 6:45pm

MID in rain
It seems to me a Duomid (used for one person) would perform well in vertical rain when used as described by Thom. Probably not much different from other shelter types where the porch area gets wet ...

September 18, 5:17pm

Mid in rain
I am not talking from actual experience here, but i have been thinking a lot about MIDs recently :). One option could be to get a MID that is one size up from the inner you are going to be using ef...

September 18, 4:44pm

Amazing
A really incredible achievement. The interview at http://www.thecleanestline.com was very interesting.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » We broke David's PCT record by "Scott Williamson"
September 16, 3:49am

JRB
+1 to the comments above. Also you can do an unbeatable giant turtle impression. I would say that they could be a bit wider at the top for side sleepers. Also I have added a couple of Arc type stra...

In GEAR » Jacks R Better No Sniveller Quilt
September 10, 3:03am

Icebreaker
Hi Franco, I am wearing Icebreaker as I type and wear it almost every day - so I am doing my bit for buy NZ :).

In GEAR » The use of chest packs to distribute weight?
September 08, 8:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am