BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 831 - 840 of 845 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Forum » Thread

Bill's Tarp/Poncho is extremely nice looking
Just an FYI

In Make Your Own Gear » Poncho-Tarp
July 29, 12:47pm

Neil makes good points
To piggy back on neil's statement. Most sarongs I've seen are made out of extremely thin material. Here, the weave / thinness of the material have more to do than the fact that it was cotton. In...

In GEAR » giving cotton another chance
July 29, 9:49am

Ben, wondering which pillow you have
Ben, Is this the pillow you have? http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=2841&parent_category_rn=4723203&vcat=REI_SEARCH

In Gear Lists » How do you UL ?
July 29, 8:28am

Re: pillow, which one?
I love my 8oz (rated, I think, it's awfully big) Pacific Outdoor Equipment inflatable pillow, lots of loft. Maybe even high enough for a side sleeper. My mother-in-law got it for me from tadgear.co...

In Gear Lists » How do you UL ?
July 28, 3:57pm

don't like bike shorts as much
I really preffer boxer briefs (My current fav are the Dry Moisture Management from Champions Gear - C9 series) under some light shorts. Here's why. I have rather large, muscled legs (always have...

In GEAR » bike shorts for hiking
July 26, 9:38am

Trailstik Holes
Is the aluminum beefy enough that you could thread chase it, and attach something using a nylon nut? I'm thinking pole extended for a Hex 3 type tipi tent, or a camera mount.

In GEAR » TrailStik
July 22, 4:51pm

Dunham / New Balance
Really, I was never aware that dunham owned by NB. that's pretty cool.

In GEAR » Shoe recommendations other than Montrail Vitesse?
July 22, 4:46pm

Re: Importance of Fit
David Bronn Wrote: "I think one of the reasons Montrail is so popular is that, on the average, more people can get a decent fit from the lasts Montrail uses. People also have a lot of brand loyalt...

July 22, 1:47pm

Merona - Nylon Trunks
If you go to target, Merona (target's house brand) has just release some nylon trunks (short boxer-briefs) 6$ and shirts 10$. The shirts suck (way too thick of material), but the trunks are (IMO) h...

In GEAR » synthetic briefs
July 22, 1:41pm

Re: Hiking and Wading in same shoe
FYI, I was wearing my northface vapor lights with a pair of smartwool "no-show" ankle sock in copenhagen, DK. We were on a walking tour when the sky just let fly with torrents of rain. On the way b...

July 21, 10:50am

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am