Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

D S (onthecouchagain) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Sunny SoCal
About Me Simplify!

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by D S

Showing 821 - 830 of 1129 | Page: 1 ...74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ...113

Forum » Thread

making room sale
1. like new Mountain Hard Wear polartec gloves size Large (black)$15.00 2. (SOLD TO SCOTT)Good conditon Lowe Alpine poly glove liners/gloves size L/Xl (green) $7.00 3. (SOLD TO JOE) good cond...

In Gear Swap » making room sale
December 06, 7:24pm

maybe??
Wife might be interested in that "evernew tit" pot...have to check....LOL too!

In Gear Swap » New in the box evernew tit pot
December 04, 1:34pm

PM sent
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Caribou NEW and Contrail Tarptent
December 03, 4:23pm

pM sent on the meteor bivy
PM Dave

In Gear Swap » A few items: MLD, Montbell, SMD
December 03, 11:39am

bumps in the night
I think I know that bear; had him sniff my Tarptent at Evolution Meadow, then he slobbered on our MSR kettle a bit and wandered off from where he came. So it seems alcohol is not something those g...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » how to travel with alcohol/stove
November 24, 7:50pm

beautiful
Perfect; great info..and thank you very much. Dave

In GEAR » Heineken pot/lid
November 24, 2:42pm

Heineken pot/lid
Does anyone know where to purchase pre-made one of those blacked out Heineken pots? thank you, Dave

In GEAR » Heineken pot/lid
November 24, 1:37pm

how to travel with alcohol/stove
Ok, I am moving into using an alcohol stove and weening myself off of canister stoves for long thru hikes. My treks are primarilary the JMT (high Sierra) and involve notorious bear country. They ma...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » how to travel with alcohol/stove
November 23, 11:58pm

Sleeping with alcohol...or not?
moved to general forum

In GEAR » Sleeping with alcohol...or not?
November 23, 11:26pm

pm sent
PM sent, If I can't have a Gossamer Gear one, maybe one of yours will do? D

In Gear Swap » FS: White Box stove & MBD BIOS #3 stove
November 23, 6:35pm

All Reader Reviews by D S

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

MLD SilNylon DuoMid
MLD Duomid for me is the perfect shelter system. Roomy for one and adequate for two, it is storm worthy, breathes well and sets up in about two minutes flat. I really like the options that can b...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
July 22, 7:29pm

Granite Gear Virga
Love this pack; I have gone through many (especially the ubber lite ones) and keep coming back to my tried and true Virga. Have not yet found a pack that carries so well, is as strong and can handle ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
November 10, 9:40am