BPL Community Profile

Thomas Burns (nerdboy52) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale "Alas, poor Yogi.I knew him well."
About Me English professor at Ohio Wesleyan University, Director of Perkins Observatory

Words to live by: "Alas, poor Yogi. I knew him, Horatio. He was a bear of infinite appetite. So they shot him."

More words to live by: "Yeah, I'm a nerd. Want to make something of it . . . punk?" ;vD

Even more words to live by:
Solvitur ambulando.
"it is solved by walking."
St. Augustine
CityColumbus
StateOH
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListShoulder season gear list 2

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Thomas Burns

Showing 821 - 823 of 823 | Page: 1 ...64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83

Forum » Thread

Tarptent Scarp1
Yo, Eric, I'm still interested in the Scarp1! Please contact me directly at tlburns@owu,edu Tom "Stargazer" Burns

In Gear Swap » For Sale: A Tarptent Scarp1 and a couple of Granite Gear Packs
July 23, 10:29am

Re: Re: FS: A Tarptent Scarp1 and a couple of Granite Gear Packs--Price Drop
I'm definitely interested in the Scarp1. Please email me directly at the address below Tom Burns tlburns@owu.edu

July 11, 8:37am

Re: FS: A Tarptent Scarp1 and a couple of Granite Gear Packs--Price Drop
Do you still have the Scarp1? If so, does the $250 include postage? Tom Burns tlburns@owu.edu

July 08, 9:57am

All Reader Reviews by Thomas Burns

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

FlexAir Pillow Dual Compartment Ultralight
>I think I'll stick with my Wal-Mart water wing pillow, which is about a third the price, a little lighter, and just as comfy if wrapped in my fleece jacket. Yo, Michael. Always looking for ...

In Miscellaneous Products
October 11, 11:18am

Fanatic Fringe Thompson Peak
Ditto to the above review. I added a top compression cord by tying a short length of cord to the upper drawcord, looping it over the top, and connecting it to the lifting strap loop with a small carab...

In Backpacks - Frameless
May 14, 6:13am