BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 821 - 830 of 845 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Forum » Thread

Similar concerns about support.
I suspect that the ID pillow would be too compresible for my tastes. Though my Wife has a thermarest "packable" pillow and it has enough support, it's significantly heavier. I'd be worried that the...

In GEAR » Pillow Talk
August 14, 4:51pm

Orisako
Hmm... actually, what I posted has been said, but bill made an interesting comment with the orisako that I just noticed. you actuall, should be able to use the orisako as a replacement "insulator" ...

In GEAR » Ultralight Outfitters Beer Can Stove System for Esbit Fuel
August 14, 4:36pm

McMaster Carr
Yeah, McMaster Carr is an infinitely handy site.

In Make Your Own Gear » Umbrella Quiver Design?
August 04, 3:03pm

It's not merino, but...
I've used Dr Bronner's (yes, very watered down) to wash numerous synthetic articles. Never had any issue with residue or anything else, even smell.

In GEAR » Cleaning Merino Wool
August 04, 7:52am

Nylon Mesh Tube
Wayne, Where did you get that mesh tubing from?

In Make Your Own Gear » Umbrella Quiver Design?
August 04, 7:51am

Micro-Puff
Heard great thing about the micro-puff, a little heavier than the cocoon. However, I"ve never been one to focus soley on weight. Poking around, it looks like there are some discontiued color...

In GEAR » Ultralight insulating jacket
August 02, 11:29am

Re: Cocoon / Thermavest Combo
Actually Richard, I thought of that last night sometime afte I posted. All I can think is that the vest under the jacket *should* be warmer than the vest over the jacket as there will be more air t...

August 02, 8:42am

Cocoon / Thermavest Combo
Kevin, I think that's what Dane was asking, whether the fit was tight enough that he ought to size up the cocoon if he ever wanted to use the thermawrap vest underneath. However, I think you may...

August 01, 9:56am

Talk to Someone Corporate
A LOT of people in professional careers (especially if they are in engineering) are constantly getting product information mailed to them in Tyvek Envelopes. I have a friend of mine who saves hi...

In Make Your Own Gear » Good use for Tyvek from Post Office Envelopes?
July 30, 9:56am

Tyvek to Stuff Sack - Pattern
http://www.peak.org/~webdawg/DIYGear/

In Make Your Own Gear » Good use for Tyvek from Post Office Envelopes?
July 29, 6:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am