BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 811 - 820 of 993 | Page: 1 ...73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ...100

Forum » Thread

Running shoes bad for the joints?
On pavement, every step is the same. Every impact the same. My experiences make me believe that the flat, un-naturally firm, and consistent surfaces upon which many people train, accelerates i...

In GEAR » Running shoes bad for the joints?
February 03, 6:06pm

air travel with a backpacker stove
Yes, you can take a lighter onto an airplane in the united states. This is a change from previous policies where lighters were not allowed.

In GEAR » air travel with a backpacker stove
February 03, 5:18pm

Are you not getting forum alerts for threads you're watching?
The notices are sent to your email address, might want to double check what address you have set up in your profile. Are your PMs getting through okay ? Do you get notices for any threads y...

In GEAR » Are you not getting forum alerts for threads you're watching?
February 03, 3:18pm

Running shoes bad for the joints?
If I was a betting man, my money would be on pavement causing more impact related injuries than footwear or lack there of. I can walk all day on trails, but it takes very little distance on a pa...

In GEAR » Running shoes bad for the joints?
February 03, 2:50pm

Tincture of Benzoin
I carry some in a little tube with a small paint brush. I paint it on where I want tape to stick.

In Philosophy & Technique » Tincture of Benzoin
January 31, 5:03pm

Tahoe Rim Trail
I really enjoyed the north eastern / easter side of the lake. Being able to look out and stare at the mountains across the lake, and out into nevada all day long was awesome.

In Photo Gallery » Tahoe Rim Trail
January 30, 9:01pm

2010 GoLite Quilts
Looks reasonable to me, given the cut of the quilts. Anyone know the weight of the liner, and shield fabrics ? The recycled liner and Shield zones might be heavier than what other manufacture...

In GEAR » 2010 GoLite Quilts
January 25, 3:23pm

Tahoe Rim Trail
Good pictures. I can't wait to see what happens after the resupply !

In Photo Gallery » Tahoe Rim Trail
January 10, 11:29pm

nope
had a four point something a few days ago that I barely felt.

In Chaff » Did you feel that!?
January 09, 6:00pm

Need Advice, Trip Report Gone Mad
I like trip reports all in one post or at least one thread. If you do multiple posts though, people will post in between the pieces of your trip report, making it more difficult to read.

In Post-Trip Reports » Need Advice, Trip Report Gone Mad
January 06, 5:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am