BPL Community Profile

Lyan Jordan (redmonk) - BPL Guest

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Constantly pushing the envelope on UL lifestyle. Over the last few years, I have saved a ton of weight by replacing my old gear with innovative new materials woven from hollow words, broken contracts, and empty promises.
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Lyan Jordan

Showing 811 - 820 of 971 | Page: 1 ...73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ...98

Forum » Thread

Re: LOL
For me there is only one rule: choose your partners well. Well said.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Unwritten Rules of Backpacking with Buddies
December 09, 9:58pm

Unwritten Rules of Backpacking with Buddies
I wait for slower people at trail junctions, and places where the trail is hard to follow.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Unwritten Rules of Backpacking with Buddies
December 07, 4:21pm

Climategate
The really great part of this hoax is that they have created the illusion of actual alterations to the planet to help convince people of their lies. From the hole in the Ozone layer, to the...

In Chaff » Climategate
December 03, 3:21pm

Ultralight Backpacking Ethically (UBE)
meh, unproductive.

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight Backpacking Ethically (UBE)
November 25, 11:34am

Thru-hiking with a 3 month old baby?
Normalize the data. If the number of infants going on a three month thru hike, was equivalent to the number of infants that travel in a car, I suspect that the thru hike would prove to be far ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thru-hiking with a 3 month old baby?
November 18, 3:38pm

Re: JMT Controversy
Do people that Yo-Yo the JMT have discussions about where the turn around point is ?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT speed record attempt
November 01, 10:03am

Strengthening knees
do you use trekking poles?

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Strengthening knees
October 26, 11:55pm

THE 2ND ANNUAL POINT REYES BAY AREA BPL TRIP
I'm in.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » THE 2ND ANNUAL POINT REYES BAY AREA BPL TRIP
October 21, 10:47pm

JMT speed record attempt
Seems like a great way to drive the psyche of the athletes challenging the record. A group attempt like this should drop the record by a massive amount, good luck !

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » JMT speed record attempt
October 19, 8:37pm

Carrying pills?
I use a mixture of 2.0mL centrifuge tubes, 5mL tubes, and salsa containers from a local restaurant.

In GEAR » Carrying pills?
October 19, 12:21am

All Reader Reviews by Lyan Jordan

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am