BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 811 - 820 of 1105 | Page: 1 ...73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ...111

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Imminent severe cold to hit Australia?
Looking at the weather map, it looks like most of Australia escaped the worst of the cold He was talking about. It looks like it got a bit chilly around Arapiles neck of the woods though, but gener...

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
August 31, 9:23am

Handling a hot Trapper's Mug
I just leave a 1/8"+ space at the top of the mug and use my hands. Titanium cools very quickly once the heat is turned off.

In GEAR » Handling a hot Trapper's Mug
August 13, 1:28pm

BPL headnet question
Better to just hang food in your pack, wear the headnet.

In GEAR » BPL headnet question
July 16, 7:15pm

I want to try out hammocking
I use a hammock that looks remarkably similar to the one in the OP. Mine is ENO, but looks identical, in style. Just a bit longer and wider. Liked it enough to get rid of my bed.

In GEAR » I want to try out hammocking....
July 16, 6:59pm

Trekking pole technique
Need. Interesting choice of word. I won't ever need to worry about my bank account bleeding money to purchase of another pair of strap free, unadjustable poles. I find them less eff...

In Philosophy & Technique » Trekking pole technique
July 16, 6:06pm

UL Creatures

In Photo Gallery » UL Creatures
July 15, 4:42pm

UL REI STYLE - Yes it CAN Be Done
Wikis exist for exactly this type of purpose. If you really want to make a REI friendly newbie gear list, the wiki would keep it accessible. This thread will eventually be lost. I'l...

In GEAR » UL REI STYLE - Yes it CAN Be Done
July 15, 1:17pm

UL REI STYLE
Prolly not all still available... Salomon raid revo30 Pro-lite XS ID sil tarp/shelter Rei CF poles Steripen Platypus bladders Titanium pan Golite quilt Trip tease guy lines MSR needle s...

July 14, 9:50pm

Trekking pole technique
I use them either 1:1, or 3:1. Some times I move both pole simultaneously, with 2:1, but I'm normally dead tired when I use them like this.

In Philosophy & Technique » Trekking pole technique
July 14, 9:34pm

UL REI STYLE - Yes it CAN Be Done
Lots of people think it is foolish sending money to someone, and then waiting 10 weeks for their pack or tarp. Some people are comforted by the generous return policy a larger store can offer. ...

July 14, 3:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am