BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 811 - 820 of 1187 | Page: 1 ...73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ...119

Forum » Thread

Merino Beanies, hand knitted.
I wear mine all the time. It is so soft and warm.

In Gear Deals » Merino Beanies, hand knitted.
March 12, 11:29pm

@michael
They call it the American Dream, because it doesn't really exist. Keep dreaming.

In Chaff » Buying Chinese Goods
March 11, 4:13pm

Buying Chinese Goods
There are only two classes in America. There is a working class. There is an ownership class. We do not have a waiting to be ownership class, but people vote like we do. So far, we have ...

March 11, 3:14pm

BPL Absaroka 50% off
Wow. You agree to what was is the cart when you check out.

In Gear Deals » BPL Absaroka 50% off
March 09, 4:00pm

Buying Chinese Goods
Nick, Why should a private gas station owner be forced to collect tax for the governments ? Where does the government get the authority to tell a business they must add this much ( $$$ ) to...

March 09, 12:05am

Sunglasses
Mine are from Zenni Optical. $20 shipped to my door, prescription is perfect. If you know you face measurements the site helps one narrow down the frames that will fit.

In GEAR » Sunglasses
March 07, 6:02pm

From the MLD FaceBook Page
Ron Bell writes "Yes, the Cricket tent Outer Wall is the exact same thing as the Solo TrailStar. See the TrailStar info on the website later tonight for a bit more info on that.

In GEAR » MLD - New 2011 Gear
March 07, 5:31pm

MLD - New 2011 Gear
They are both separate inner tents. Michael Fogarty asks "Is the inner tent detachable from the outer tent?" Ron Bell replies "Yes!"

March 07, 3:32pm

MLD - New 2011 Gear
Nick, It is a social site full of kids that want to walk on your lawn. Best to just avoid it.

March 07, 2:41pm

Drinking Water for Hiking: Myths and Facts
What about pets as a vector for giardia transmission ? A dog swims in water, then interacts with owner while they share a sandwich, for example.

In Philosophy & Technique » Drinking Water for Hiking: Myths and Facts
March 02, 12:00am

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am