BPL Community Profile

Willie Evenstop (redmonk) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem
About Me Dixon Tudepe & Joe Mamuh Enterprises
CityBozeman
StateMT
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.promisemoredelivernothing.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Willie Evenstop

Showing 811 - 820 of 980 | Page: 1 ...73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ...98

Forum » Thread

Reading glasses
zennioptical ++ I'm Very happy with the frames and lenses I've bought from them. Never had an issue with my prescription being off, have been able to alter orders, and they come in a li...

In Multiple Use Gear » Reading glasses
December 23, 9:26pm

Re: "THE 2ND ANNUAL POINT REYES BAY AREA BPL TRIP"
I put some items up on the wiki, fantastic idea ! I'll carry and share some brew for a ride from any Bart station.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » THE 2ND ANNUAL POINT REYES BAY AREA BPL TRIP
December 23, 10:59am

Health Care
Does anyone on the inside know, what percentage of a drug's costs go to cover specifying the shape, coating, color, and packaging of a drug ? I'm curious.

In Chaff » Health Care
December 15, 6:36pm

GG Gorilla or MLD Exodus
For me, gorilla, no contest. I use the shoulder straps to hold my socks, the hip belt holds my gloves, and my sit pad is always handy. The removable frame is a bonus.

In GEAR » GG Gorilla or MLD Exodus
December 15, 6:15pm

Who's land is it anyway?
Opinion, but I see America as being closer to a company with a military, than a government with a population. If we didn't use what little government we have to protect some lands, our com...

In Chaff » Who's land is it anyway?
December 13, 6:52pm

Well, it seemed like a good idea...
NEOS overboots. I liked the idea of an overboot with MYO insulation inserts, but they just didn't work out as planned.

In GEAR » Well, it seemed like a good idea...
December 13, 4:12pm

site selection
If you carry a hard sided water bottle, it makes a fair approximation of a bubble level.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » site selection
December 10, 7:09pm

How Did BUSH WIN...?
The differences between the two factions of America's ruling class are subtle. The Republicans attack my well being directly. The Democrats stab me in the back.

In Chaff » How Did BUSH WIN...?
December 10, 2:38pm

Using chemical water purification
Opinion, but I think the difference between what the liquid package claims to treat, and what the tablets claim to treat is a reflection of the simplicity of tablets, and what a lawyer is comfortab...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Using chemical water purification
December 10, 12:22pm

Re: LOL
For me there is only one rule: choose your partners well. Well said.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Unwritten Rules of Backpacking with Buddies
December 09, 9:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Willie Evenstop

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

BPL Absaroka
Great pack. Smallish, but fits a bearikade expedition. I used it on a JMT thru, and it carried great with 30# in it. Comfortable. Carries on the hips, not much should pressure at all. Would wo...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
October 16, 10:25am