BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 811 - 820 of 2667 | Page: 1 ...73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ...267

Forum » Thread

Coors is for Squares
Let's make it a contest to make the most exclusive craft brew camping stove possible... I desperately want to make a stove out of one of the Patagonia beer cans.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Empty Beer Cans
November 22, 1:42pm

FS: Vargo Titanium Wood Stove
For sale is my Vargo Titanium Wood Stove. This stove is sooty but functionally new. I used it four times with sticks. The first time I used it, I touched it with a synthetic bandanna and the ban...

In Gear Swap » FS: Vargo Titanium Wood Stove
November 22, 1:22pm

Verdict
The idea that they necessitate replacement is the question of the hour, Justin ;) MH got back to me with no relevant information at all, as you predicted Dale. Oh well. Guess I'll have to ...

In GEAR » How Bad is Sleeping Bag Compression?
November 22, 11:24am

Drop
Price Drop: Both baselayers for $50!

In Gear Swap » ∆ Gear Expulsion ∆ -TNF "test" Prototype Baselayers, Uniqlo Down jacket, OR Convertible Pants, Arcteryx Fleece, and more!
November 22, 8:15am

To Richard
Sold pending funds!

In Gear Swap » FS: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive
November 21, 8:03pm

Coaster
Coaster. My whole family are musicians, my dad's a professor of music theory. We have the gauntlet of music-based home goods.... Plus, I'm trying to build a reputation of only photograph...

November 21, 5:25pm

Merino Wool Buff
My buff is an Icebreaker Flexi Chute. It weighs less than an ounce (I'm 90% sure, one reviewer put it at 12g) and since it's wool, it never smells. This buff is real warm and non-itchy,...

In GEAR » Looking for a Lighter Buff/Neck Gaiter
November 21, 5:15pm

Response from MH
Here's what I heard back from MH: "Hi Max, Thank you for contacting Mountain Hardwear today, great questions. Compressing your Ultralamina 15 during the day while traveling won't...

In GEAR » How Bad is Sleeping Bag Compression?
November 21, 5:10pm

FS: Kershaw Ken Onion Chive
This is a great little knife. I owned and used it for a week, then lost it. I was so bummed, I bought another. I used the second one for 6 months and loved it, and today I found the first. Since...

November 21, 4:53pm

Baselayers!
Uniqlo jacket revoked. I realized I wanted it for casual wear. Baselayers are still available, and they are nice items!

In Gear Swap » ∆ Gear Expulsion ∆ -TNF "test" Prototype Baselayers, Uniqlo Down jacket, OR Convertible Pants, Arcteryx Fleece, and more!
November 21, 2:40pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm