BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 811 - 820 of 2677 | Page: 1 ...73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ...268

Forum » Thread

One Gun
I'm addicted to the "one gun" mentality. I'm always looking for an outfit I can wear to a wedding and a camping trip, a bike I can take on the CDT and still crit-race with. I am t...

In GEAR » GEAR FETISHES ;o)
November 23, 8:29am

Let's Get Physical, It's Chemical
Dale, Both.

In GEAR » Ultralight Hard Bottle?
November 22, 10:32pm

Ultralight Hard Bottle?
Anyone have a suggestion for an ultralight hard-sided bottle? I put a hole in a platypus during my bike crash, so I want to at least look into hard alternatives that aren't nalgene bottles. ...

In GEAR » Ultralight Hard Bottle?
November 22, 10:18pm

Cold Legs
In deep winter, I sleep with a hot water bottle between my legs to heat my femoral artery. Works all night!

In GEAR » Cold Thighs
November 22, 10:16pm

Gear Lust
How sad is it that I want to see a picture of someone camping with the Sierra bag, just because it's sooo nice and unused.... Thanks for a quick deal on the Icebreaker, Will. Have fun in Lon...

In Gear Swap » Love trumps gear 3: FS Sierra Designs Bag, Big Agnes Tent, Nau pieces, Icebreaker pieces, Patagonia pieces, drysacks, lantern
November 22, 9:49pm

Dibs
Icebreaker Bodyfit LS

In Gear Swap » Love trumps gear 3: FS Sierra Designs Bag, Big Agnes Tent, Nau pieces, Icebreaker pieces, Patagonia pieces, drysacks, lantern
November 22, 9:35pm

The holiday season approaches....
O, Veterans of the Online Sale, What's the "big day(s)" for buying up gear with the holidays and the associated sales? I am looking at picking up some stuff from REI, but I am n...

In GEAR » The holiday season approaches....
November 22, 9:28pm

This is my fetish...
I spent a decade reading National Geographic, where my heroes were exploring the world and telling amazing stories. Now I'm becoming that guy in a backpack who goes out in a blizzard, hurricane...

In GEAR » GEAR FETISHES ;o)
November 22, 9:03pm

Considering Offers
You can make me an offer on the TNF baselayers

In Gear Swap » ∆ Gear Expulsion ∆ -TNF "test" Prototype Baselayers, Uniqlo Down jacket, OR Convertible Pants, Arcteryx Fleece, and more!
November 22, 2:08pm

Gone!
Sold!

In Gear Swap » FS: Vargo Titanium Wood Stove
November 22, 2:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm