Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Max Dilthey (mdilthey) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale MaxTheCyclist.com
About Me 24 year old backpacker, cyclist, and university outing club leader. As an environmental science major, I have been making the outdoors the priority of my existence since 2011.
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.MaxTheCyclist.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Max Dilthey

Showing 811 - 820 of 2930 | Page: 1 ...73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ...293

Forum » Thread

Any suggestions for an Ultralight EDC bag?
Ahh, the glorified man-purse. Finally, I can carry my rain shell, laptop, bike tools, and water bottle without shame or fear. My daily backpack weighs a ton, though. Anyone have suggestions for...

In GEAR » Any suggestions for an Ultralight EDC bag?
January 23, 2:54pm

BPL Mascot
Daryl, You have my vote for BPL mascot with that photo.

In GEAR » Looking for a non clammy windshirt with hood.
January 23, 2:36pm

I was already satisfied, but..
Neat! Thanks for the info!

In GEAR » Long-Term Durability of Polartec NeoShell?
January 23, 2:34pm

Fast Ship!
P.S, props to EMS for shipping it so it arrived on the next day... I ordered 2-10 day shipping!

January 23, 2:15pm

No Difference
The only difference between backpacking and cycling gear is the perceived market and branding, along with the occasional design cue. I bike in wool backpacking shirts and hiking jackets. I run i...

In GEAR » Bike shells for hiking?
January 23, 2:08pm

Go large
Avery, I used to fit a medium T-shirt back when I was skinnier, but I gained a lot of muscle over the last 6 months and now I find a Large to be more comfortable in everything except maybe a bas...

January 23, 1:51pm

Size
Sorry Avery, I ordered a Large. My previous jacket was a Patagonia Super Cell, and it was also a large, and it was loose in the midsection in a bad way. This is nice and trim, but not even close to...

January 23, 1:44pm

Pockets
Can't weigh it, I don't have a scale. Sorry. Pocket issue is probably a non-issue for some people and a deal-breaker for others. I am happy to adapt and give my MLD rain mitts more use....

January 23, 1:43pm

No Pockets
One thing: immediately after putting it on, I tried to put my hands in the non-existent pockets about five times... I like it, but it will take some getting used to.

January 23, 1:33pm

I love it!
I don't know exactly what "hem lift" refers to but I thought I'd give my initial impressions of the jacket: Material: The Polartec NeoShell feels more like softshell than a wat...

January 23, 1:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Max Dilthey

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Kelty backpacks redwing 3100, red cloud 6650
I have two packs; a lightweight pack and a big, indestructible monster. It's good to have something reliable to fall back on for deep winter, or trips where you're carrying extra gear for some...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
February 02, 5:52am

Boreas Men's Buttermilk 40
Fit: This bag has a superb fit that places more pressure on your lower back, which distributes weight to the hips and keeps your upper back cool. I was impressed with how well this pack vented, even w...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
November 24, 7:19pm