BPL Community Profile

Jason Elsworth (jephoto) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale New Zealand
About Me Jason Elsworth has not added a biography yet.
CityWellington
CountryNew Zealand
My Website URLhttp://www.jasonelsworth.co.nz

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jason Elsworth

Showing 811 - 820 of 906 | Page: 1 ...72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

Forum » Thread

They are great
Ordered all the way to NZ and they were first rate. They also took VAT off the price of my goods.

In GEAR » Ultralight Outdoor Gear in the UK
October 20, 2:57pm

TGO Gear
Looks good to me. I would carry the NEC expedition weight garment. In terms of leg wear I have also looked at Colin Ibtotson's idea and think it could work well for me as long as the pants were...

In GEAR » TGO Challenge clothing list questions
October 20, 1:18am

Advice
You've had some great advice here, particularly from Jack. Over the years many people have contacted me with similar questions about buying photo gear. My advice has always been to research tho...

In GEAR » Starting from Scratch
October 18, 3:31am

Articles
There are a couple of very comprehensive BPL articles that go into this in great detail. Just search for footwear cold. From my memory of them I think the Goretex over sock should work well for the...

In GEAR » Goretex How cold and snowy does it need to be?
October 17, 1:37am

Hikes
Useful thread here http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=23282

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New Zealand, how much gear do I need?
October 15, 2:59pm

NZ
It is possible to rely completely on the hut network if you plan your hikes to do so. However, if you can fit them in I would bring a tarp and a pad if you can. It will give you more flexibility in...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New Zealand, how much gear do I need?
October 15, 2:57am

Goriila
I was very close to getting a Gorilla, but in the end I felt the capacity was a bit too small to make the most of its weight carrying ability. Instead I decided to try the frame less route with an ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Gossamer Gear Gorilla Backpack Review
October 14, 12:30am

Duomid room
I have read one report on BPL where the user felt the Duo was pretty tight for two. OK for a few nights, but maybe not for a long trip. The Speedmid looks great if you don't need quite the same...

In GEAR » is the mld duomid big enough for 2?
October 14, 12:24am

Temps on Hoth
According to wookiepedia the average planetary temperature was around -61ÂșC on the planet of Hoth, where the Tauntaun comes from. So if they perform as well for us as they did for Luke they could ...

In GEAR » Hot new sleeping bag?
October 13, 10:58pm

Holgas
That's an interesting idea on the Holga. I love some of the images I have created on mine, but never thought of taking it hiking, but as you say it is very light.

In Photography » One All Around Camera, Light and Professional: Does it exist?
October 12, 1:17am

All Reader Reviews by Jason Elsworth

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better Fast and very helpful
Arrived quickly all the way to New Zealand and looks very well made.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 16, 4:11am