BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 811 - 820 of 845 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Forum » Thread

Silicone Rubber is easier
Bill, I'd really appreciate a comparison of the weight difference between the silicone and the neoprene options for "holder/cozy" when you get around to it. I realize that the Neoprene will lik...

In GEAR » Ultralight Outfitters Beer Can Stove System for Esbit Fuel
August 25, 9:01am

JSB & Bill
JSB - Welcome! Your designs definitely look interesting. I'm glad you made your way here. Bill - Are those armbands silicone-rubber? If so, depending on the tension, one could likely drop a coup...

August 25, 7:19am

I want your friends...
"I'm very interested in knowing from tarp campers if they have fared better in similar dusty conditions. Obviously, I don't tarp camp yet, but someone just gave me a GG SpinnTwinn tarp so I could g...

In GEAR » Help: Single wall tent dilema
August 25, 7:12am

Thanks for the Step-by-Step
Bill, Thanks a lot for the pictures. I really like seeing what you've made yourself. It definitely gives me an itch to get into a house where I can have "my space" that the wife would let me tinke...

In Make Your Own Gear » Make A Canister Cozy
August 25, 7:10am

Ray Garlington - Gas Stove Mod
Miguel, I for one would be EXTREMELY interested in a link and / or translation of your take on his Ray-Mod on that sight. I can see some pictures but didn't see anything on a wood burner... of cou...

August 24, 7:14am

Heineken Can
I'm a big fan of the heine can. very strong. btw, Bill, from the pictures, it looks like you lose the "autosnuff" ability of the stand when you use the heine. Is that the case? http://www.ultral...

August 21, 8:29am

Cheaper... but not much better than pulling up a rock
Stuffing it with clothes removes the idea of bringing no extra clothes. As for using ground debris and such, that would give me a wicked head-ache. Now, the one thing that I don't think anyone has ...

In GEAR » Pillow Talk
August 19, 2:42pm

Waterproof Paper
Carol, Which brand of waterproof paper do you use?

In GEAR » improvised map cases
August 14, 6:55pm

The one thing I do like about the screen
I noticed that someone posted as I was mentioning that using a foil screen removes the usefulness of "insulated mog" design. Just re-mentioning that as otherwise the post seems out of place. ...

August 14, 6:54pm

Contact Paper
Two Sheets of "Contact" Paper (aka flexible sticky laminate) will keep it plenty dry if you allow a big enough overlap on the sides.

In GEAR » improvised map cases
August 14, 4:52pm

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am