Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Aaron Reichow (areichow) - BPL Guest

My Locale Northern Minnesota
About Me Aaron Reichow has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Aaron Reichow

Showing 811 - 819 of 819 | Page: 1 ...63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82

Forum » Thread

FS: GG Vapor Trail (new, Long)
In my recent quest for a does it all (almost) backpack, I ended up with a Granite Gear Vapor Trail, the Long torso model, new from the Granite Gear outlet store. Tags are still on it. Came with ...

In Gear Swap » FS: GG Vapor Trail (new, Long)
July 16, 10:54am

Re: nice pics
Just thought I'd add to this... As far as I know, this new style belt is the standard new belt for Granite Gear's UL belt- the kind of belt you get with a Nimbus Meridian, Nimbus Ozone, etc...

In GEAR » Few Pics of Granite Gear Escape AC 60
July 11, 9:35am

Re: Re: Hornet 46
I may not be the one who makes the rules, but I'm with Michael- I'd take a little information and a few photos over no information. But it would cut down on frustration to make it known if ...

In GEAR » First Look: Osprey Hornet 46
July 04, 7:34am

Re: Re: Re: Osprey Hornet 46
Looks to me that the yoke is fixed, like the Atmos/Aura, Exos, and Stratos packs. Generally rules out a pack, at least for me- still, it'd be great to see one in person.

In GEAR » First Look: Osprey Hornet 46
July 03, 7:59pm

Escspe AC
Apologies for necroposting- how had the Escape AC 60 worked out for you?

In GEAR » Granite Gear AC 60
July 02, 11:59pm

Re: pack.
Can't help but agree with xanadu- if it works, stick with it. It may be unorthodox, but I personally don't have any problem with a 4-5 lb pack for 20-40 lb loads if the pack still feels gre...

In GEAR » Deuter ACT Lite vs Waay ligher pack question
July 01, 8:36pm

Re: Internal Lid
Here are those photos: Inside the pack: http://meef.us/~rev/f/nimbus-lat-lid01.jpg Outside the pack: http://meef.us/~rev/f/nimbus-lat-lid02.jpg Weight: 2.4 oz (0.15lbs) on a postal scale...

In GEAR » Granite Gear Vapor Trail vs lidless Meridian Vapor
July 01, 1:36pm

Internal Lid
It's a 4-6 L (?) non-compression draw-string sack made of the same 70D ripstop that other bits of the pack is. It's attached with two buckles near the top inside the pack. It has a thin (6 ...

June 30, 8:40pm

Re: Latitude Vapor
I'm personally partial to the Latitude packs- the single zipper and from the bottom makes the Nimbus packs less versatile in my eyes. But that's mostly because I like panel loaders. They...

June 30, 9:41am

All Reader Reviews by Aaron Reichow

Aaron Reichow has posted no reviews.