BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 801 - 810 of 1652 | Page: 1 ...72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ...166

Forum » Thread

weight
"I can also tell you that an extra 1 or 2 lbs means nothing to my fitness and strength level." Unless you have figured out a way to defeat the laws of physics, you are wrong. That ex...

In GEAR » Pack Weight
March 17, 7:49am

water
Some people could make it thru 25 miles of desert on 1-2L of water. They would hike at night.

In GEAR » Pack Weight
March 16, 7:17pm

pack weight
The lighter your pack, the more miles per day you can hike.(if you are in good shape) The more miles per day, the less food you have to carry. Duh. Thru hikers that carry very light packs, c...

In GEAR » Pack Weight
March 16, 6:55pm

FAK
Couple days worth of ibuprofen, tylenol, loperamide, and benadryl. Couple of oxycodone pills Couple of 2x2 gauze pads 4 butterfly closures 4 bandaids 6' duct tape small piece moleskin n...

In GEAR » What do you carry for First Aid?
March 15, 7:56pm

pot
Get a 1.3L evernew with folding handle for a 2P pot. You will love it. The grease pot isnt worth the hassle. Take it from someone who went there.

In Gear Lists » What to add to / improve in my arsenal for 3 season hiking?
March 15, 7:51pm

Moontrail
Ive ordered a few things from them. Their web format is the best out there for shopping for items, no flash BS popup crap, simple, organized, and lets you see differnt items compared next to each ...

In Gear Deals » I discovered Moontrail.com
March 15, 4:37pm

quilt
my 40f RevX quilt weighs 16 oz in last yrs regular 6' I find it so light, when opened up and spread on top, it does not smother you, it doesnt hinder ventillation, it is quite airy undernea...

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment cuben is back
March 13, 8:27pm

cuben
Well he made them bigger, added the heavier pad straps, and more standard overfill this yr. If you want custom, Im pretty sure you can get that. He lists the wt savings for the lighter cuben op...

In GEAR » Enlightened Equipment cuben is back
March 13, 2:24pm

Sierra Trading post
Sierra trading post has last yrs 295s for about $56 right now with 20% off. I bought 2 pair last week, supposed to be delivered today. Free shipping > $100 too. too good a deal to pass.

In GEAR » Help please trail runners
March 13, 2:20pm

ULA
When the Circuit pack body is full, its hard to get very much in the front mesh pocket. For that reason, I swear I can put more in my Ohm, even though its supposed to be 300 cuin smaller or so. ...

In GEAR » ULA pack dimensions
March 11, 8:19pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm