Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 801 - 810 of 1829 | Page: 1 ...72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ...183

Forum » Thread

pack
Quite frankly, if you are UL, you can carry what you need in just about anything, ...even a cuben sack with shoulder straps. McHale packs are legendary, but not in the UL area because they simpl...

In GEAR » McHale pack or Zimmer pack?
July 07, 9:28am

zip
If you need pants, you need pants. Nothing else provides the level of protection for bushwacking. You dont need zipoff pants however You can get long pants much lighter than zip offs

In GEAR » Pants or no pants for those who run HOT
July 07, 7:14am

lonmg distance
take more food. take less crap. thats about it. You will figure the rest out.

In GEAR » Going from overnighter to long distance
July 07, 7:09am

undies
mine smell more like rotten shrimp after a week of heavy sweating.

In GEAR » Synthetic underwear and odor
July 07, 7:07am

lj
my ua base 1.0 longjohns in med weigh 3.2 oz some silk are about same, depends on size . I wouldnt worry about fractions of an ounce. Theres always panty-hose.

In GEAR » Lightest long garment possible? (For sleeping?)
July 06, 10:04pm

tick
On a hike in May, my son had a tick crawling on his face within 10 min of starting on trail. His clothing from the shoes up were treated with permethrin, so was his hat. we also wear compression...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lyme Disease: Challenging Old Stereotypes
July 06, 9:32pm

zebralight
I too like my H51, when I need it. However it is admittedly overkill for me most of the time. I dont see water resistance as being a factor, or a red light. Most of the time, a tiny photon i...

In GEAR » Zebralight H50* vs Xtar H1
July 06, 7:37pm

light
how about important features like efficiency, burn time, controls, parasitic drain?

In GEAR » Zebralight H50* vs Xtar H1
July 06, 6:50pm

socks
I dont mind wet feet. In warm weather, I look forward to it. It cools the body, and washes the dirt out of trail runners with mesh. Saves me from having to dump them and wipe my feet down. I do...

In GEAR » Sock philosophy - synthetic or wool? Solution for wet feet?
July 06, 4:21pm

mattress
I turn constantly back to side as well, but I do that at home too. I will wake up with pain in shoulder, or back, or arm asleep, etc. Overall, I sleep really well on my xlite. The longer the t...

In GEAR » mattress strategies: back soreness on the road to a good night's sleep
July 06, 11:35am

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm