Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 801 - 810 of 1807 | Page: 1 ...72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ...181

Forum » Thread

eat
Just eat it. Same calories, wet or dry.

In GEAR » No Pot, No Mug - Only Dehydrated Food. What to do??
June 09, 8:19pm

hole
how small is really small? Mine has a small hole from a flying campfire ember, about 1/16" diameter. I figured the best thing to do aesthetically was just to leave it alone.

In GEAR » Nano Puff: tips on patching a small hole
June 09, 6:23pm

gunk
IMO, the foster pot is too fragile to get covered with sticky gunky mess from esbit.

In SuperUltraLight (SUL) Backpacking Discussion » Ideal SUL cook kit for Foster's Pot?
June 08, 6:27pm

weak
A chain is only as strong as the weakest link. A hiking group is only as strong as the weakest hiker. Choose your partners carefully. I had a coworker die from blood clot after he had k...

In Philosophy & Technique » Ultralight and the 10 Essentials
June 08, 4:57pm

sights
Only all of Colorado and New Mexico, and west to the Grand Canyon falls in that range. Theres more interesting stuff to see in New Mexico than any other state I know. Just google national mon...

In Philmont » Cool things to sightsee before Philmont?
June 06, 7:17pm

choices
A person can get by on very little. As liberating as backpacking with a minimal kit is, so is living that way. You are owned by your possessions, not the other way around. This is why people lik...

In Philosophy & Technique » lifestyle choices
June 05, 10:53pm

small pumps
did you look at fuel pumps for r/c models? You can even have battery operated

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG water filter - questions
June 05, 9:02pm

bear
There has NEVER been a documented attack on a human by a bear in Georgia, dating back to the 1700's. Gear, and food, is different however. Bears will be bears, but rest assured they don...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Bear Encounter
June 05, 8:28pm

choice
Titles and numbers are for those that choose to keep a scorecard in life. That aint what its about. Sadly, most will never realize that.

In Philosophy & Technique » lifestyle choices
June 02, 10:04pm

packs
A lot of factors go into pack selection. Your average carry weight, maximum required carry wt, volume of gear, and durability needed are a few. I use an Ohm, and a circuit. There are sta...

In GEAR » What's your light or UL internal FRAMED pack?
June 02, 6:39am

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm