BPL Community Profile

M B (livingontheroad) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale M B hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me M B has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by M B

Showing 801 - 810 of 1519 | Page: 1 ...72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ...152

Forum » Thread

guns
We cannot stop the flow of drugs across our borders. We cannot stop 10,000 illegal mexicans PER NIGHT coming across our borders. What in the world would make anyone think you can stop guns, kn...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 16, 7:18pm

guns
"what is the justification for the legality of 30 plus round clips, armour piercing hand gun rounds(cop killer ammunition), semi automatic assault rifles that can easily be converted to full a...

In Chaff » Newtown
December 16, 6:54pm

whiteblaze
Im not going to read all 4 pages, I read the first. You have a gripe you want to air. Great. But you are also wrong. Whiteblaze is not anti-ultralight. There are all kinds, from UL to ultra ...

In On the Web » Whiteblaze.net is Anti-ultralight
December 16, 2:13pm

fit
I find NB, Salomon, and Innov8 all fit me similar. More than 1/2 size up and my heel will feel loose and slip. I wouldnt call the 330 toe box roomy compared to some other brands. All the above...

In GEAR » Inov-8 Terroc 330 Sizing?
December 11, 8:33pm

no problems on mine. Only have ~350 miles though, mostly on the AT I wouldnt expect any single pair of shoes to last the length of the JMT Do wish they dried faster, less material, etc. ...

In GEAR » Innov8 Terroc 330 Users - Common Wear Points?
December 08, 4:13pm

undies
skin-tight underwear. Tight clothing CAN do things for you. For example, the lifting shirts that some weightlifters wear can increase their bench press by ~25lbs. The average "compr...

In GEAR » "Compression" tights?
December 08, 12:43pm

shelter
locus gear

In GEAR » Often-overlooked shelter makers (and models)
December 06, 11:34pm

hoodie
Academy sports now has a thin stretchy synthetic hoody in their BCG brand. $19.99

In GEAR » synthetic hoodie??
December 02, 11:10am

combined
i can fit my 40f down quilt inside my megalite with me. there is room without compressing the quilt much at all if any, since the megalite is quite capacious. Im comfortable in the megalite with ...

In GEAR » Combining two down bags for warmth
November 28, 8:06pm

retailer
just because a store is on their website, doesnt mean it carries many. they might only have 1 pr of road shoes. They might have none, maybe they carried 1 pr 2 yrs ago. Always call first. Hon...

In GEAR » Good Inov-8 retailers?
November 26, 6:34pm

All Reader Reviews by M B

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Melanzana micro grid hoody
very light, very warm, very comfortable. great design. A bit pricey, but worth it for the use I get out of it.

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
March 19, 9:27pm

Western Mountaineering Megalite
Roomy, warm, true to rating , or better if shift down to top to maximize loft when sleeping on good R value pad. I sleep cold with a pretty low bodyfat percentage. After shifting most down to to...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
December 09, 2:50pm