Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chad Miller (chadnsc) - BPL Guest

My Locale Duluth, Minnesota
About Me Backpacking and climbing throughout the year, I love to be outdoors in virtually any active form.
CityDuluth
StateDuluth
My PDF Gear ListSummer Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chad Miller

Showing 801 - 805 of 805 | Page: 1 ...62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81

Forum » Thread

Double bagging with a quilt?
As part of my winter sleeping system I am picking up a Jacks R Better Shenandoah summer quilt (45 degrees). My question is how much warmth the quilt will add to my bag’s temperature rating? ...

In GEAR » Double bagging with a quilt?
February 21, 9:42am

Re: Vapor Barrier Wetness
I know that RBH VB products are lined witha wicking fabric, but what about other products that don't have that linner? I know of several people who have made their own VB shirts and paints o...

In Winter Hiking » Vapor Barrier wetness
February 16, 9:13am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Winter Sleeping System?
Yes I have a ProLight 4. Thanks for the tip about G.G. I'll have to check them out. By the way dose anyone have any recommendations on a good set of Vapor Barrier clothing?

In GEAR » Winter Sleeping System?
February 15, 3:32pm

Re: Re: Winter Sleeping System?
Ah, I wish I could use the short pads but they are too narrow for my shoulders. I need a pad that is at least 22" wide or my shoulder blades are on the ground. I wish someone made a 24"...

February 15, 2:33pm

Winter Sleeping System?
I am currently working on my gear list for a winter though hike of the Superior Hiking trail in northern Minnesota. I am new to winter backpacking and would appreciate some feedback and tips of my...

February 15, 10:53am

All Reader Reviews by Chad Miller

Chad Miller has posted no reviews.