BPL Community Profile

Nick Larsen (stingray4540) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale South Bay
About Me Nick Larsen has not added a biography yet.
StateCalifornia
My PDF Gear ListGearList

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nick Larsen

Showing 81 - 90 of 369 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...37

Forum » Thread

Re: One thing about this thread
"One thing about this thread, It points out some people on bpl that I would rather not hike with." I know right? Good thing we found out that thru hikers are basically homeless people....

In Philosophy & Technique » Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
March 22, 9:17am

Need high zoom P+S recomendation
Well, my last camera disapeared a while ago(Canon SX100IS). What I didn't like of old camera: Noisy: I liked that camera, but it did have an issue with noise. I had to manually keep it ...

In Photography » Need high zoom P+S recomendation
March 22, 6:26am

Re: Southern Hair
"Not to defend Nick, but I interpreted his comment as saying that most women don't have a furry ass whereas some of us guys do..." Thanks Kevin. Sheesh! Been married for 10 yea...

In GEAR » Still going without tp?
March 22, 1:12am

Re: Re: Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
"I'm shocked by the indifference behind this thread. It's like a bunch of noblemen strutting around during a tea party offhandedly debating whether the starving peasants outside on the...

In Philosophy & Technique » Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
March 21, 11:07pm

Re: Or not.
@ David: Yeah, you caught me. Been kind of in a trolling mood today, but now that it's getting close to bed time, I'm losing interest in antagonizing everyone... I could start a 40 page...

March 21, 1:33pm

Re: Re: Re: I can't squat
"Huh? I think some anatomy lessons are due here..." My comment was in regards to #2. I'd have less qualms about other cleaning methods if I was just dealing with urine.

March 21, 10:43am

Re: Homeless campsites---how are they different from wilderness campsites?
Backpacking: Self financed or living off the land. Homeless: Lazy(or addicted) people living off of society and others hard work. Most homeless are homeless because they choose to be, or are ...

March 21, 10:35am

Re: trash everywhere
Little bit of a rant there Nate? Or was that sarcasm? Not sure if serious. Not sure where you camp, but the outhouses I've used have always been in pretty good shape. Even next to lakes cove...

March 21, 10:19am

Re: I can't squat
"I'll admit it - I can't squat. When I've try, I fall over." Haha, I still remember the first time I had to #2 in the woods. Pissed all over my pants... Totally forgot the ...

March 21, 9:59am

Re: how to carry 2L platy on hipbelt?
Ok, I just figured out the perfect system! One pee bag on your left leg, no more potty breaks! One pee bag on your right leg, but holding a drinking water bladder instead! Now you won't be...

In GEAR » how to carry 2L platy on hipbelt?
March 21, 9:30am

All Reader Reviews by Nick Larsen

Nick Larsen has posted no reviews.