Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 81 - 90 of 288 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...29

Forum » Thread

Nice
Great Review! Seems like they might be the perfect poles to turn into packraft paddles?

In Editor's Roundtable » Easton Mountain Products CTR-70 Trekking Poles Review
March 28, 9:30pm

Thanks for the link
Thanks for that link David, a shame to see. Anybody else thinking about taking his place? Also need someone to make ultralight floating tubes for rapids!

In On the Web » A much needed update to KookaBay.com
March 25, 6:00pm

+1
Awesome Pack!

In Make Your Own Gear » Finished First MYOG Pack
March 18, 12:21am

Taper
Thanks again steve for blazing the trail on this one, I have bonded a bunch of stuff this way now. I have cut a taper into a large neoir but haven't fully sealed it yet so am yet to know wh...

In GEAR » Trimming a Neoair
March 18, 12:18am

Pics
I put up a couple of pics on my blog if anyone is interested: http://hiking26.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/collapsed-unmodified-pole-below-aresome.html Cheers, Jeremy.

In GEAR » Anyone using the Locus Gear carbon fiber trekking poles?
March 14, 11:37pm

No Luck
I can't access kookabay.com on a couple of browsers but can access all other cottage companies. Is this one temporarily down or is the problem with my connection? Thanks, Jeremy.

In On the Web » A much needed update to KookaBay.com
March 14, 8:15pm

re:
Thanks again Barry. Someone I was talking to also recommended microspikes as there has been some snow further south. I have never used microspikes or anything similar (only cross-x skis), would ...

In Gear Lists » 10 Day NZ Hike
March 14, 8:12pm

Russian Jacket
Hi Roman, That is certainly a sexy looking jacket you posted. Have you got one? If so, how do you find it? Cheers, Jeremy.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Waterproof-Breathable Jackets: 2012 State of the Market Report
March 14, 4:49pm

Nice
Nice Work!

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG 3.7 oz Fixed Length Trekking Poles
March 11, 7:19pm

re:
Hi Seth and Barry, Thanks for your feedback! Seth: Indeed I will be bringing sunblock and insect repellent but it is buried deep within the "other" pile in the gear list. Barry: ...

In Gear Lists » 10 Day NZ Hike
March 11, 7:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am