Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jeremy Platt (jeremy089786) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Sydney
About Me Jeremy Platt has not added a biography yet.
StateN.S.W
CountryAustralia
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/TransScooters
My PDF Gear ListNZ lists

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jeremy Platt

Showing 81 - 90 of 284 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...29

Forum » Thread

Pics
I put up a couple of pics on my blog if anyone is interested: http://hiking26.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/collapsed-unmodified-pole-below-aresome.html Cheers, Jeremy.

In GEAR » Anyone using the Locus Gear carbon fiber trekking poles?
March 14, 11:37pm

No Luck
I can't access kookabay.com on a couple of browsers but can access all other cottage companies. Is this one temporarily down or is the problem with my connection? Thanks, Jeremy.

In On the Web » A much needed update to KookaBay.com
March 14, 8:15pm

re:
Thanks again Barry. Someone I was talking to also recommended microspikes as there has been some snow further south. I have never used microspikes or anything similar (only cross-x skis), would ...

In Gear Lists » 10 Day NZ Hike
March 14, 8:12pm

Russian Jacket
Hi Roman, That is certainly a sexy looking jacket you posted. Have you got one? If so, how do you find it? Cheers, Jeremy.

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Waterproof-Breathable Jackets: 2012 State of the Market Report
March 14, 4:49pm

Nice
Nice Work!

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG 3.7 oz Fixed Length Trekking Poles
March 11, 7:19pm

re:
Hi Seth and Barry, Thanks for your feedback! Seth: Indeed I will be bringing sunblock and insect repellent but it is buried deep within the "other" pile in the gear list. Barry: ...

March 11, 7:09pm

10 Day NZ Hike
Hi Guys, Next Friday (16th March), I am off to NZ for two and a half weeks to walk a 10 day section of the Te Araroa. This section is about 100km, involves alot of vertical distance, but not alo...

March 09, 9:15pm

Price Range
Hi Toby, What is your price range? Also, are you exclusively looking at Down or would you consider synthetic too?

In GEAR » Jacket upgrade
March 07, 10:20pm

Ap
Hey David, Nice work with the software. Would you consider turning it into an app? That way the travelling related aspects (weather in other countries etc) would be much handier to alot of peop...

In Gear Lists » I Love the FORMAT of this Checklist!
March 07, 3:50pm

Nice Job
Nice work Andy, That thing looks sweet. I am currently wearing a non waterproof hat over the top of my jacket hood which has worked well but I will hopefully build something similar in future. ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cuben hat cover?
February 29, 7:12pm

All Reader Reviews by Jeremy Platt

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Trail Designs Customer Service
Excellent service: very fast to reply, happy to talk about modifications/ deals and makes a great product. Who could want more?

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 06, 9:56pm

zpacks Company
This one is short and sweet but Joe is a pleasure to deal with. He replied quickly to my emails, got my order in on time and is happy to discuss idea. I would highly recommend zpacks to everyone.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 17, 5:41am

GossamerGear Mariposa
I have had this pack for a couple of months now and I do really like it but I find for me it has just too many little problems to justify giving it a 5. I will start with some good points - it is supe...

In Backpacks - Internal Frame
August 17, 5:30am