November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
My Website URL
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 81 - 90 of 226 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: sorel
People who live in Miami of course! Actually what I thought was funny was when I moved to San Diego (briefly) and how popular the fur Uggs were. I wore my flip flops for the whole year. gl

In Gear Deals » Columbia and Sorel
March 16, 4:37pm

Columbia and Sorel has Columbia jackets and fleece, as well as Sorel boots today. gl

In Gear Deals » Columbia and Sorel
March 16, 3:39pm

Re: Golite 2009 Jam2 60 dollars shipped
Thanks, I just ordered a small Jam2 for my son. There weren't any M Pinnacles though. I have been looking for one. Thanks, Greg

In Gear Deals » Golite 2009 Jam2 60 dollars shipped
March 16, 3:29pm

Re: Plateau Outdoors
My ex-light arrived today! Only four days. Greg

In Gear Deals » Plateau Outdoors
March 15, 9:24pm

Re: Re: re; mike
Hey Mike, I have not really been into the the online journals/ posts until recently so I don't really have anything online. I will start posting a little more in the next few months. My ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Frame bags (MYOG)
March 15, 4:46pm

re; mike
Hey Mike, The artic drypack was the pack Ryan Jordan used during the artic 1000 journey. It's basically a pack frame that has different sized drybags that you can attach. So it's basical...

March 14, 10:14pm

Adventure Cycling REI Seattle
Anyone in the PNW going to this? We'd like to invite you to a very special Adventure Cycling gathering in Seattle on Tuesday, April 6 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Adventure Cycling's Jim Sayer ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Adventure Cycling REI Seattle
March 14, 10:57am

Re: Re: Share your UL touring photos
Hey Daniel, That looks like the Iron Horse/ John Wayne trail. Do you know if there are plans to open the tunnels again? Greg

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Share your UL touring photos
March 14, 10:53am

Re: packing the bike
I was thinking something similiar, although they are fairly expensive. I guess part of the beauty of that would be the drypack to use while packrafting in addition to being able to carry the bike. ...

March 14, 10:50am

Re: Frame bags (MYOG)
Nice work Dave! I can see what my next MYOG project will be. Mike I have been considering "multi-mode" trips as well. My next bike will have S&S couplers so trips combining, hiki...

March 14, 9:50am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm