BPL Community Profile

Greg Lewis (gpl916) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale PNW
About Me I am relatively new to backpacking. I did some in high school, which was a long time ago, and just started again. I find that the UL style blends with many of my interests which include adventure racing, mountain biking,road biking, kayaking, sailing, and of course backpacking. I like to think of myself as an adventurer rather than one hobby or another. Of course, the kids have kept that in check over the last few years. I have some catching up to do!
CityKirkland
StateWA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.kirkland360.com
My PDF Gear ListGrand canyon four day

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Lewis

Showing 81 - 90 of 226 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...23

Forum » Thread

Re: sorel
People who live in Miami of course! Actually what I thought was funny was when I moved to San Diego (briefly) and how popular the fur Uggs were. I wore my flip flops for the whole year. gl

In Gear Deals » Columbia and Sorel
March 16, 4:37pm

Columbia and Sorel
giltman.com has Columbia jackets and fleece, as well as Sorel boots today. gl

In Gear Deals » Columbia and Sorel
March 16, 3:39pm

Re: Golite 2009 Jam2 60 dollars shipped
Thanks, I just ordered a small Jam2 for my son. There weren't any M Pinnacles though. I have been looking for one. Thanks, Greg

In Gear Deals » Golite 2009 Jam2 60 dollars shipped
March 16, 3:29pm

Re: Plateau Outdoors
My ex-light arrived today! Only four days. Greg

In Gear Deals » Plateau Outdoors
March 15, 9:24pm

Re: Re: re; mike
Hey Mike, I have not really been into the the online journals/ posts until recently so I don't really have anything online. I will start posting a little more in the next few months. My ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Frame bags (MYOG)
March 15, 4:46pm

re; mike
Hey Mike, The artic drypack was the pack Ryan Jordan used during the artic 1000 journey. It's basically a pack frame that has different sized drybags that you can attach. So it's basical...

March 14, 10:14pm

Adventure Cycling REI Seattle
Anyone in the PNW going to this? We'd like to invite you to a very special Adventure Cycling gathering in Seattle on Tuesday, April 6 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Adventure Cycling's Jim Sayer ...

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Adventure Cycling REI Seattle
March 14, 10:57am

Re: Re: Share your UL touring photos
Hey Daniel, That looks like the Iron Horse/ John Wayne trail. Do you know if there are plans to open the tunnels again? Greg

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Share your UL touring photos
March 14, 10:53am

Re: packing the bike
I was thinking something similiar, although they are fairly expensive. I guess part of the beauty of that would be the drypack to use while packrafting in addition to being able to carry the bike. ...

March 14, 10:50am

Re: Frame bags (MYOG)
Nice work Dave! I can see what my next MYOG project will be. Mike I have been considering "multi-mode" trips as well. My next bike will have S&S couplers so trips combining, hiki...

March 14, 9:50am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Lewis

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I would caution anyone doing business with this company. I ordered a GoLight Ion on 2/18. They ran my card on 2/19. They didn't call until a week later and said that it was no longer available...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 05, 5:31pm