BPL Community Profile

Kyle Purcell (dufus934) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Texas
About Me I'm a Bible believing follower of Christ. I've been backpacking for about 15 years now. A few of things that I'm really interested in are making my own gear, survival techniques and gear. I have a lot of questions and a few answers.
CityDallas
StateTexas
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.uriahthevagabond.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Kyle Purcell

Showing 81 - 90 of 174 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Forum » Thread

how to buy
Is tyvek something that you buy by the yard, or linear foot? And if its by the linear foot, how does that compare to yards?

In Make Your Own Gear » Lightest WPB fabric available to us
March 07, 8:39am

where can you buy tyvek?
I was wondering where to get tyvek from. I want to see how it would work for a trap. I am looking for it...cheap!

In Make Your Own Gear » Lightest WPB fabric available to us
March 06, 2:57pm

Re: What Fabric is this
well I bought it last night from wal-mart for $1/yd. Thanks for the help mike!

In Make Your Own Gear » What Fabric Is This
March 03, 4:00pm

Re: What fabric is this?
this stuff is super thin and very light. However, if it is PU, is this useful in outdoor (tarp) situations?

March 03, 12:45pm

What Fabric Is This
I found this at Wal-Mart last night. Its not breathable (at least I can't blow through it) and 100% waterproof. It rustles real loud and is really light (don't have a scale to weigh it). ...

March 03, 10:46am

All Practical Backpacking Members!!!!
Does anyone know how to register with them without a ISP email. I didn't get one. I don't need one, and I hope you can sign up if you don't have one! Please someone help.

In Chaff » All Practical Backpacking Members!!!!
February 29, 9:49pm

Finished
It took me forever, because I got busy, but I finished this tent!!! It really is an awesome tent for my first project. The only bad thing about it is that I found out the the fabric that I'm ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Thoughts on This Tent Idea
February 28, 11:42am

screen?
how would I go about makind this screen?

In Make Your Own Gear » What Can I Make With This?
February 26, 11:30am

What Can I Make With This?
I just found an old down comforter that I forgot I had. The down isn't very good quality, because there are a lot of feathers mixed in with it. However, is there anything I can do with this?

In Make Your Own Gear » What Can I Make With This?
February 25, 10:37pm

jacket project
I'm about to start making my first jacket, but I don't know how to start. Do I buy one of those patterns, just get directions off of the internet or buy a kit from someone?

In Make Your Own Gear » jacket project
February 23, 10:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Kyle Purcell

Kyle Purcell has posted no reviews.