BPL Community Profile

Daniel Goldenberg (dag4643) - BPL Guest

My Locale Pacific Northwet
About Me Daniel Goldenberg has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListSummer Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Daniel Goldenberg

Showing 81 - 90 of 889 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...89

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Shaving?
Remember that we have an international membership so it's April fools in Europe the eve before in the USA LOL Cheers

In GEAR » Shaving on the trail - Please help!!!
April 02, 10:31pm

Re: Re: Sugar, sugar everywhere
Did not see the 60 minutes show but I have seen a video by him on YouTube called "sugar the bitter truth" that is worth watching. Warning, it's like an hour and a half and highly tech...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » My Paleo
April 02, 7:59pm

Re: Re: Shaving oil +1
I used shave oil for a while before I started wet shaving. It works pretty good. I used pacific shaving company shave oil that is locally available here. 6-8 drops did the trick. I generally shaved...

April 02, 8:19am

Re: You stink, Nalgene!
Confucius say, He who fill nalgene bottle with cement and throw at face have no pee bottle.

In GEAR » You stink, Nalgene!
April 01, 9:34pm

Re: Shaving on the trail - Cut the weight almost in half!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the great tips!!! I experimented at home with some shaving oil and some bik plastic razors and ended up cutting my face to a bloody pulp so I came to the realization that it would not...

April 01, 9:28pm

Re: Re: new to steripen - questions
I've always had good luck with the red surefire brand batteries. Generally you can find them online for under $2 each. Steripen does not change the taste of water. I'll take the batte...

In GEAR » new to steripen - questions
March 31, 6:32pm

Shaving on the trail - Please help!!!
I have rather sensitive skin and am prone to ingrown hairs if I don't shave on a regular basis. I know (based on seeing other men on the trail) that most forgo shaving while on a hike, but I pe...

March 31, 6:22pm

Re: Re: Big Sky Update
Ben/Erik, Big Sky tents are not available for sale in the United States, or anywhere else for that matter. I've purchased their entire production run, and have been burying the tents out bac...

In GEAR » Big Sky Update
March 26, 7:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Napolean.
"Yeah, babies cry -- but few adults will view babies as taking agnostic positions -- about anything." Ben, What about babies like the "Muslim" boy above? Or a "Catho...

In Chaff » The basic math behind Christianity...
March 23, 1:38pm

Re: Worlds Shortest Psychiatric Joke
Man goes to doctor for consultation. Dr asks what is wrong with the man. Man drops pants and shows doctor privates which are a bright orange color. Dr is perplexed and asks man if he is takin...

In Chaff » Worlds Shortest Psychiatric Joke
March 21, 4:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Daniel Goldenberg

Showing 1 - 10 of 10 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Ultralight Outdoor Gear (UK) Various
In Great Britain. Excellent selection of goods. This review is written from the perspective of somebody living in the USA. While a majority of the products will be available in the USA, there are many...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
July 26, 7:17pm

Six Moon Designs Serenity NetTent
This is an initial review based on setting up the shelter in my backyard. The Serenity NetTent is a fully enclosed bug shelter with integrated floor designed for use with the gatewood cape, or as a st...

In Shelters - Tarps & Floorless
March 14, 9:29am

Backcountry.com
I've ordered many times from backcountry.com, and a few times from their outlet (steepandcheap.com) and had great service. The shipping is super fast. On a Wednesday night I placed an order, Thurs...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 18, 8:11am

RailRiders Adventure Shirt
This is a real nice shirt for hot weather. I also own the eco mesh shirt and I like this one better since you can roll up the sleeves better. There are a few things I don't like however: 1. ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - SYNTHETIC
April 09, 11:17am

Zeiss Mini Quick
A 5x10 monocular. 0.7 oz. The size of a large pen. Clips to your shirt pocket. A pair of binoculars would be nice to have but the lightest pairs are about 1/2 lb, so a bit of a luxury for the ultralig...

In Miscellaneous Products
November 04, 9:35pm

Java Juice Coffee Extract
This stuff is really great! I'm primarily an espresso drinker and don't like most drip coffee. This stuff to me tastes better than drip coffee, even that made from good fresh beans. Up till now I've b...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
February 22, 6:55pm

GU Energy Gel
This stuff actually works great. Unlike energy bars, these are easily and quickly digested and give you a pretty quick energy boost. They are just the thing to get you going when the energy is getting...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
August 09, 9:10pm

Photon Freedom Micro (White)
This latest version is just awsome, it puts out a lot of light for it's size. The light currently seems to be packaged with the optional clip (a $4.95 value). The clip really is a de-rigour item. ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
August 09, 8:58pm

Smartwool Microweight Fitted T
I've long been a fan of wool for cooler weather but this is the first wool garment I've been able to wear in really hot weather. Well made with a good fit. breathes well. I honestly can't think of ...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
August 09, 9:20am

Granite Gear Airspace Stuffsacks
These are silnylon stuffsacks but rectangular shaped and with a zipper down the middle. They are like a men's toiletry bag but made with ultralight materials. The nylon is kind of a translucent white ...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 04, 9:03am