BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListSEKI Late September '13

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 81 - 90 of 1738 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...174

Forum » Thread

Re: HMG Ultramid & MLD Duomid: Couple's use?
For you to sleep two on one side of the pole have you considered the HMG Ultamid 4? (or lower cost a Golite Shangri-la 5, Oware Mid, or MLD Supermid?) The weight difference is minimal and you get...

In GEAR » HMG Ultramid & MLD Duomid: Couple's use?
February 24, 5:15pm

Golite Shangri-La 5 vs. HMG UltaMid 4
I know there is a huge difference in price, but I am just curious to hear people's thoughts about the pro's and con's of each and if anyone has used both. I know the obvious differen...

In GEAR » Golite Shangri-La 5 vs. HMG UltaMid 4
February 13, 8:17pm

Re: Re: bug bivy + GG SpinnShelter
Gen at Yama mountain gear (then Alpinelight) made me a custom inner net for my SpinnShelter which evolved into what he now offers as the 1.25. It works great and he was a pleasure to work with. ...

In GEAR » bug bivy + GG SpinnShelter
February 10, 2:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bearikade - Still not allowed some places?
The bear boxer contender is also approved. So is the counter assault bear keg.

In GEAR » Bearikade - Still not allowed some places?
February 05, 3:03pm

Re: Re: Re: Bearikade - Still not allowed some places?
Bear Vault. Garcia.

In GEAR » Bearikade - Still not allowed some places?
February 05, 2:44pm

Re: Inner
The older style Mont-Bell Alpine Light Parka had a 30d shell and 4oz of down. I have had the UL Down inner since 2008 and it has been used extensively. It seems plenty tough to me. My only worry...

In GEAR » 3oz down jacket with hood and =>30d outer?
January 24, 2:08pm

Re: Decions Decions
Just be sure you get one wide enough. Many hammockers use quilts that are too narrow for comfortable ground use.

In GEAR » Looking To Get a Quality Down Quilt at a Good Value
January 24, 6:21am

Re: Illinois Pass in the Winds
How does Illinois Pass compare to Knapsack Col? Nancy Pallister lists them both as class 2/3 but states she has never done Knapsack Col herself. I am thinking of including Illinois Pass on a trip...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Illinois Pass in the Winds
January 23, 3:34pm

Re: Looking To Get a Quality Down Quilt at a Good Value
The Golite Quilts are always a good deal. The original Ultra 20 quilt had around 9.5oz of down and was more of a 30* quilt, the second generation, the 3 Season Quilt, had 12oz of down and was warm...

In GEAR » Looking To Get a Quality Down Quilt at a Good Value
January 21, 5:47pm

Re: $100 to spend... on what?
If I had to pick just one: Trail Runners. I like the Salomon XA Pro 3D 2 but everyone's feet are different so you have to see what works for you. I think they retail for $130, but I can find ...

In GEAR » $100 to spend... on what?
January 21, 3:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.