Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 81 - 90 of 2019 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...202

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Santa Fe - Taos snow conditons
Does anyone have an update on the trail/snow conditions in the Pecos? We are supposed to hit the trail this Sunday but I am worried about snow especially as we are coming up the north slope. T...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Pecos Wilderness Route help
May 20, 12:59pm

Re: Sizing / Frame / Materials
Thanks for your input Kevin. I am not complaining about the way you measure your packs, and actually like the circumference x height method. I was just saying that every company does it differe...

In GEAR » Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
May 17, 8:57pm

Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
I still have the McHale, but it is looking like it is too small for two weeks in Alaska. It's only 2884 cubic inches.

May 17, 10:07am

Re: unaweep vs exped
Well that depends on the way they measure everything. According to the seek outside website the 3900 has a 40" circumference which makes it 3300 cubic inches to the top of the 26" frame....

May 17, 7:31am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
So the new frame is a little lighter?

May 16, 9:41pm

Re: Glacier Travel in the Wind River Range
If you haven't already I recommend you pick up the book " Beyond Trails in the Wind River Range Mountains" by Nancy Palister. It talks about routes and has some info on glacier trave...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Glacier Travel in the Wind River Range
May 16, 2:21pm

Re: Must see places on a Wind River High Route Trip
I have been to the Winds twice and everything is good. Of course Cirque of the Towers is great (the back side of the cirque is nice too and less crowded) and Titcomb basin is fantastic.

In Pre-Trip Planning » Must see places on a Wind River High Route Trip
May 16, 2:17pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
That is a good overall size and similar to what I have now. For this trip it sounds like I would be better with the 4800 though if the 3900 is only 36" in circumference. Any preference as...

May 16, 12:40pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
Thanks for the help Dave. What is the circumference of the 3900 pack bag? The website indicates 40" circumference but I have also seen 38" and 36" and all indications I have seen i...

May 16, 10:08am

Re: Re: Paradox Unaweep vs. Exped Lightning 60
I have looked at the Divide some, but there isn't much information no their website. Even basic information like the dimensions of the pack is missing. (i.e. The Unaweep 3900 is 36x40, the 4800...

May 16, 6:29am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.