Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Bradford Rogers (Mocs123) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Southeast Tennessee
About Me Bradford Rogers has not added a biography yet.
StateTennessee
My Website URLhttp://www.facebook.com/groups/228683055956?ap=1
My PDF Gear ListPecos Wilderness Late May 2015

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Bradford Rogers

Showing 81 - 90 of 1989 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...199

Forum » Thread

Re: Bears, bugs in the Brooks + pack weight and route!
How are you planning on crossing the itkillik river? It looks to big to wade on the areal imagery. I would think a HMG porter, Cilogear work sac, Exped Lighting 60, or even a ULA catalyst wou...

In Gear Lists » Brooks Range, 10 days, June 2015
April 27, 12:16pm

Re: Re: Inorganic chem leesons learned
So the MSR tabs are inferior to the chlorine dioxide triplets as they don't kill crypto at all and don't work as well in cold water, correct? All chlorine dioxide tabs are the same (same...

In GEAR » Water treatment tabs-which is best?
April 27, 12:05pm

Water treatment tabs-which is best?
I have been a liquid Aquamira user for a decade and normally repackage into mini dropper bottles. Doing a two week trip has made me rethink the tabs that are out there. I have heard they are all ab...

In GEAR » Water treatment tabs-which is best?
April 27, 8:43am

Re: Brooks Range, 10 days, June 2015
I am very interested in this too as I am spending 12 days in Gates of The arctic in late August. I carry frameless packs a lot but this isn't a trip for a frameless pack IMO. I would watch ge...

In Gear Lists » Brooks Range, 10 days, June 2015
April 27, 4:44am

WTB: Bearikade Expedition
I know its a long shot but does anyone have a Bearikade Expedition that they don't need anymore? I am planning a two week trip in Alaska this summer and I know I can't fit all of my food i...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Bearikade Expedition
April 26, 4:04pm

WTB MLD Bug Bivy
I am looking for an MLD Bug Bivy for a trip this summer. If anyone has one they don't use let me know.

In Gear Swap » WTB MLD Bug Bivy
April 25, 7:43am

Re: Re: Nutritional composition
Well that is the million dollar question. This will be all off trail in talus, tundra, and scree with some creek crossings so I am anticipating slow going. I predict about 10-12 miles per day and 8...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Nutritional composition
April 23, 9:20am

Nutritional composition
I am doing a two week trip this summer and have never done a trip this long so I am paying more attention to my food than ever before. I was going to see if you would critique one of my days food....

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Nutritional composition
April 23, 8:36am

Re: powdered breakfast mix options
Can I mix these up in my cook pot and spoon or would I need to bring a special bottle to mix it up in?

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » powdered breakfast mix options
April 23, 7:55am

Re: Re: Re: Definitive answers to MYOG Permethrin
You can send clothes to insect shield for them to treat with their process that lasts 70 washings. It's not cheap but for a couple of pieces it's not all that bad.

In GEAR » Definitive answers to MYOG Permethrin
April 20, 9:57am

All Reader Reviews by Bradford Rogers

Bradford Rogers has posted no reviews.