BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 81 - 90 of 2039 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...204

Forum » Thread

FS: MEC T2 Hoodie. Women's XS
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKS! I picked this up in the recent group buy I started. It's brand new with tags women's MEC T2 Hoodie Size XS Color: Aegean Blue $36 shipped, paypal per...

In Gear Swap » FS: MEC T2 Hoodie. Women's XS
March 04, 4:01pm

dremel
Maybe a bit more than you want to invest at the moment, but I'm a big fan of the Dremel rotary tool. Cut and Sand with one tool. Plus numerous other uses. I got my first one 10 years ago and it...

In Philosophy & Technique » How do I shorten my spoon and toothbrush?
March 04, 11:13am

arg!
I'm an idiot, sorry was reading too quickly! Thanks Anna.

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Epic (Medium Torso, Small Hipbelt)
March 04, 10:10am

Re: re Moment DW
Scott, Not just a liner, but rather, a true separate inner tent making it a true double wall tent. In summary= heavier weight, more versatility, less condensation issues.

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
February 28, 7:17pm

pfaff 130
James, I just picked up a pfaff 130 ( i took a risk and found a decent deal on ebay) specifically for pack building with the understanding that I will probably spend another 50-80 getting it servic...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing machine recommendation
February 28, 7:08pm

height of keg can
John, After much experimenting, I found that the band set at the height in the picture resulted in the best boil times using only .5oz of alky. I was getting rolling boils at 9.5mins, and effect...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone and Starlyte stove
February 28, 1:42pm

Link
Dan, recheck your link.

February 28, 9:27am

Shim
Kevin, I'm in a slightly different position in that I'm using a Heineken keg caldera setup which uses a silicone wrist band to adjust how far up or down within the cone the keg can will si...

February 28, 9:26am

Zipper troubleshooting and question for Brad
Good point Dan. I'm wondering if it would be a fix to to take each ribbon, fold it on itself and sew across, effectively cutting the width down to half, while simultaneously stiffening it. Take...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Hardwear Speed 32 Sleeping Bag Review
February 27, 4:46pm

Good review
Good review Brad, and great job on catching the little superflous features. Hopefully they will take your comments to heart if they decide to release a v2.0 of the bag. If each zipper-ribbon wer...

In Editor's Roundtable » Mountain Hardwear Speed 32 Sleeping Bag Review
February 27, 12:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am