BPL Community Profile

Konrad . (Konrad1013) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Konrad . hasn't told us about their geographical region yet.
About Me Originally from Huntington Beach, CA. Currently residing in Boston, MA. I enjoy backpacking, car camping, and mountaineering. My style is ultralight (sub-10lb) while remaining extremely comfortable.

JMT - Sept 2011
CityBoston
StateMA
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListGear list for 3-season overnighters and weekends

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Konrad .

Showing 81 - 90 of 2041 | Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...205

Forum » Thread

toothpaste
These are neat! Can you explain the process a bit more? Did you knead them into little balls before dehydrating? In the past I've just dehydrated strips of toothpaste and cut them into smaller ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Cinnamon Tooth Pellets
March 06, 2:43am

Re: I did it...bought a Pfaff130
Nice! I tried for the past couple of months scouring craiglist daily to no avail. All the good deals ($120-$150) required me to drive 3+ hours each way and given gas prices, it didn't make sens...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing machine recommendation
March 06, 2:41am

FS: MEC T2 Hoodie. Women's XS
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKS! I picked this up in the recent group buy I started. It's brand new with tags women's MEC T2 Hoodie Size XS Color: Aegean Blue $36 shipped, paypal per...

In Gear Swap » FS: MEC T2 Hoodie. Women's XS
March 04, 4:01pm

dremel
Maybe a bit more than you want to invest at the moment, but I'm a big fan of the Dremel rotary tool. Cut and Sand with one tool. Plus numerous other uses. I got my first one 10 years ago and it...

In Philosophy & Technique » How do I shorten my spoon and toothbrush?
March 04, 11:13am

arg!
I'm an idiot, sorry was reading too quickly! Thanks Anna.

In Gear Swap » WTB: ULA Epic (Medium Torso, Small Hipbelt)
March 04, 10:10am

Re: re Moment DW
Scott, Not just a liner, but rather, a true separate inner tent making it a true double wall tent. In summary= heavier weight, more versatility, less condensation issues.

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
February 28, 7:17pm

pfaff 130
James, I just picked up a pfaff 130 ( i took a risk and found a decent deal on ebay) specifically for pack building with the understanding that I will probably spend another 50-80 getting it servic...

In Make Your Own Gear » Sewing machine recommendation
February 28, 7:08pm

height of keg can
John, After much experimenting, I found that the band set at the height in the picture resulted in the best boil times using only .5oz of alky. I was getting rolling boils at 9.5mins, and effect...

In GEAR » Caldera Cone and Starlyte stove
February 28, 1:42pm

Link
Dan, recheck your link.

February 28, 9:27am

Shim
Kevin, I'm in a slightly different position in that I'm using a Heineken keg caldera setup which uses a silicone wrist band to adjust how far up or down within the cone the keg can will si...

February 28, 9:26am

All Reader Reviews by Konrad .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Sunnysports Sunnysports.com
I've had about 3 orders with sunnysports. I can sum up my experiences by saying they are an excellent retailer with jaw dropping prices on previous season gear. There was a small mistake with my ...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
April 09, 10:59am