Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Joshua Mitchell (jdmitch) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Kansas
About Me Joshua Mitchell has not added a biography yet.
CityLawrence
StateKansas
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 791 - 800 of 845 | Page: 1 ...66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85

Forum » Thread

Vick, hadn't thought of the ziploc cups
I have some of their cups with the lids (I assume you are talking about the dark blue ones?) I tend to eat soup out of a bowl out of habit but one of those cups might work well too...

In Make Your Own Gear » Alcohol Stove
September 18, 11:38am

wow... that olicamp one is nice...
I wonder if I could make a similar one out of an 12$ Snowpeak Bowl... hm... thanks! especially for that scaled diagram.

In Make Your Own Gear » Canister Stove Windscreen - How To
September 14, 10:43am

Thanks for the compliment
btw - I plan on seeing how easy it is to bend my snowpeak spork when I get home from being out of town for work...

In GEAR » Bending Titanium (repeatedly)
September 14, 10:40am

BMW synthetic arc X quilt ETA?
Ryan, Any new ETA on the synthetic Arc? I've looked at making my own synthetic quilt, but honestly if a synthetic ArcX is in the works, I'll likely look at purchaing it. (I don't have tons of t...

In GEAR » Lightweight Synthetic Bag?
September 13, 2:58pm

One Caveat
Fatigue Stress Failures depend on more that just "whether or not it is Ti" the following things should be taken into account: 1) The actual Alloy Used (6al4v vs 3al2v Ti, or 7000 vs 6000 series...

In GEAR » Bending Titanium (repeatedly)
September 13, 2:53pm

tiGoat Sticks
Titanium Goat is selling a similar stick / staff to what Luxury Light sells. for significantly cheaper.

In GEAR » Trekking Poles-To use or not to use?
September 10, 2:23pm

similar to sling chair
I found a simlar chair to the sling chair, but much smaller and lighter (maybe 1 lb)... can't find the name of it now though...

In GEAR » Lightweight Camp Chairs?
September 08, 7:15am

Oh, wow...
thanks for mentioning that, the jacket it hooded and inexpensive... 149$/15ozs compared to montbell's 165$/13 ozs... or wildthings gear EP hooded 195$/16ozs... vest is 9 oz / 99$ vs montbell 11...

In GEAR » REI Gossamer Vest & Jacket
September 07, 8:09pm

Wow Yukio
Those pics are extremely good. That double burner definitely looks like it would have the potential of "volcanic" flames. My compliments on the work you've done.

In Make Your Own Gear » Japanese influenced (JSB) alcohol stove
September 05, 9:10pm

Ti Information
http://www.matweb.com/search/SearchSubcat.asp Also, check onlinemetals.com and mcmastercarr.com for prices of different Ti pieces / rods / sheet...

In Make Your Own Gear » Make Your Own Gear: The “Z-Stand” Pot Support for Alcohol Stoves
September 01, 2:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Joshua Mitchell

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Icebreaker Tech T Lite Superfine 140
This is my first Merino T-Shirt (though I have a couple other manufacturers). Wore it a few days straight in super-hot/humid Boy Scout Summer Camp... little to no smell... way comfortable... man I lik...

In Clothing - Baselayer & Fleece - WOOL
July 20, 12:54pm

Snow Peak Gigapower Ti
Got mine (Auto-Ignition) a couple years ago as my Xmas present to myself (single engineers have money...), loved it ever since.

In Stoves - Canister
August 02, 11:28am